PDA

View Full Version : Need help with endgame stats

MarandaC
07-25-2015, 01:50 PM
Today about 3 people told me I was a bad rogue, that I didnt have good stats, and refused to run with me. I am a new endgamer and don't have much gold. I can't afford "good" items.
I didnt put full dex like most rogues do because I feel like I need more health. So i put a few in stength and I think a few in Intelligence.
My stats with a Samael pet were:

Strength: 190
Health: 4,072

Dexterity: 545
Bonus Damage: 373%
Dodge: 41.88%
Critical: 45.86%
Damage: 410.8

Intelligence: 24
Mana: 365

Dps: 672.3
Armor: 1713

I had:
Shadow Veil 5/5
Shadow Piercer 5/5
Combat Medic 5/5
Razor sheild 5/5

Passives:
Agility 5/5
Might 5/5
Damage 5/5
Durable 5/5
Critical shot 5/5

Now my stats after respec. I put everything into dex. So now its full dex. My stats feel worse.
With samael pet it is:

Strength: 170
Health: 3,985

Dexterity: 579
Bonus damage: 390%
Dodge: 44.43%
Critical: 46.78%
Damage 432.0

Intelligence: 19
Mana: 315

Dps: 706.9
Armor: 1,713

I changed the skills because I rarely use health.
Now it is:
Shadow piercer: 4/5 (everythig except hit 3 mobs)
Razor sheild: 5/5
Aimed Shot 5/5
Shadow Veil: 5/5

Passives:
Agility 5/5
Might 5/5
Knowledge 1/5
Durable 5/5
Critical Shot 5/5
Damage 5/5

The gear that I use are:
Weapon: Magma Blades of Brutality [level 44]
(175.2 dps, 22 strength, 44 dex. Chance to proc Fireball cast on attack. It has 2 grand fire gems. +6 Dex each)

Helmet: Supreme Hood of Force [Level 44]
(29 Str, 47 Dex, 3.47% Crit, 605 Armor. It has 1 cracked finesse jewel[+1 dex] , 1 damaged finesse jewel [+2 dex])

Armor: Foragers Tunic of Force [Level 44]
(31 Str, 50 Dex, 3.69% Crit, 1,009 Armor. It has a fortified nature jewel [+60 health], and fortified diamond jewel [+18 armor])

Belt: none

Ring: Impressive Ring of Force [Level 46]
(28 Str, 46 Dex, 3.39% crit. It has 2 weak nature jewels [+36 health each])

Amulet: Prospector Amulet of Force [Level 46]
(29 Str, 47 Dex, 3.47% Crit. It has 2 standard nature jewels [ +48 health each]

Yeah, I know I should be using finesse jewels. But I havent gotten any from ren gol maps yet and don't really feel like buying since it is kind of a lot.

So, what can I do to fix my stats. Im up for any tips. I will respec again if I have to (I probably will). Thank you for reading all this! You can also recommend gear, but I dont have much gold. I will save up if I have to.

mesalin
07-25-2015, 04:14 PM
So first what you need to do is respec skills
Aim 5/5
noxious 4/5(without hit 6 mobs) or 5/5 ( i prefer 5/5)
Then shadow pierce 2/5(+heal only) or 3/5 ( heal and 3 mobs)
Then you need to choose i prefer razor shield for boss and trap for pve mobs. I has also shadow veil but i don't use it anymore. Razor upgrade 3/5 with stun immunity and duration., if you want you can upgrade Dodge also. Bleed for 5 sec ? No need it and only waste of skill point. I have 3/5 .
Trap ? Its very useful skill in pve for control mobs and apply DoT.
I use it like most of friends 4/5 without 20% to skip CD. Don't need to skip cause CD is very fast and don't need more than 1 trap ;) . If you like to use shadow veil use it 4/5 without combustion decay , its just waste of skill point.
My build is aim Nox sp razor and trap.
Now passives :D
Might Agility Knowledge And Crit 5/5 i use also durable 5/5
Passive DMG don't work with DMG % of pets and also don't work in PvP so...useless :)
If you want help with gear i can help you which to buy and don't need to be rich for have good stats :)
Good luck with respec
Meet me in game
Mesachuu / Mesalin
Just pm or send friend request :)

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

MarandaC
07-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Summary of the flaws in your stats:
1. Too much Str, too little Dex and Int. WAY too little mana. One combo and it's gone- you'll waste a hell of alot of gold on just mana pots.

2. Too much emphasis on crit. You use so much force gear that you have too little Dmg. Crit needs sufficient base damage to back it up. Taking an extreme example, 100% crit with 100dmg isn't going to cut it.

3. Don't put skill points in Dmg passive. Read guides on how passives, buffs and debuffs work. I'll summarize it for you- if you have a higher Dmg buff coming from somewhere else (elixir/pet/skill), your Dmg passive is a waste of skill points. Put them in your Int passive where you desperately need it.

4 Your choice of gear is bad. Refer to points 1 and 2. Too much Str/Crit, too little Int/Dmg. The result is you're trying to be tanky but you can't even tickle anyone with your crit because your damage is too low, and your mana evaporates in one combo

5. Bad choice of jewels. I think this is because you farm km3 alot and the only jewels you loot are nature diamond and water jewels. Please take advantage of the double odds tooth drop weekend and farm Wilds where you can get finesse/mind jewels. If you can get your hands on cheap glacial/tarlok wind/fire gems, do it.

Won't say too much on details about active skills and upgrades, Mesalin has some decent suggestions in his post and I could expand on them, but IMO the above points that I have stated urgently need to be addressed first before you go into any further respecs. You can always pm me here for more questions or in game.
Okay, thank you so much! I do farm km3 a lot, and are farming the new ren gol maps and tindrin since the 2x teeth chance. I will use your advice and buy new gear. Thank you!! :)