PDA

View Full Version : Ive been scammed D:

TheClownSquad
04-30-2011, 01:09 AM
Who should i send to get this dude banned?

giayuan
04-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Well.. how did you get scammed? :O
support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace (at) with @.

Corpser
04-30-2011, 01:12 AM
email support@spacetimestudios.com please have some proof tho a screen saying this guys should get banned wont work u need time (preferably for spacetime studios time) and maybe a picture to prove.

TheClownSquad
04-30-2011, 01:15 AM
I have pics and everything, i sent in a couple of weeks ago. Yet no reply, i am not really worried about the dude being banned, i just want my 400k he scammed me for *_*

Corpser
04-30-2011, 01:17 AM
spacetime studios dont refund gold unless its lost in a glitch sorry happened to me once i emailed they told me that i was disapointed as i lost 200k.

oh well at least we learnt a lesson tho.

TheClownSquad
04-30-2011, 01:22 AM
That is outrageous, why even report people if you dont get your stuff back. Id rather let him keep on scamming people so they "can learn there lesson". Things like these make me question why i even support this game by buying plat.

Physiologic
04-30-2011, 01:31 AM
That is outrageous, why even report people if you dont get your stuff back. Id rather let him keep on scamming people so they "can learn there lesson". Things like these make me question why i even support this game by buying plat.

1. How were you scammed?
2. E-mail support[at]spacetimestudios.com.
3. If you don't want to support it, then don't buy Plat. Simple!

Barbamitsos
04-30-2011, 01:31 AM
How did he scam u?!?!

TheClownSquad
04-30-2011, 01:37 AM
Im not up for posting whole thing, long story short he did the cute little remove a zero trick, then tried to trade an item back for the 40k he traded with me for a vyxnar hate helm while these things were popular.

Ellyidol
04-30-2011, 01:49 AM
It's in the ToS. STS does not reimburse the items/gold lost in scams.

Gluttony
04-30-2011, 01:53 AM

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but the reason we report people is to get them disciplined/banned in order to protect the community. The return of your good would be nice but it seems a bit difficult to achieve. For example, you said he scammed you of 400k (later you said 40k, perhaps I'm confused) so you would like to get your 400k back, this would mean STS would have to investigate and make a judgment. If they decided he indeed scammed you but didn't ban him would they take the 400k from him, what if he didn't have 400k anymore, do they give you 400k and put him in debt, does he just get to keep the 400k (dirty money) and you get 400k too (creating a whole new type of scam), what about the items/gold you received, as you can see the possibilities are a bit mindblowing.

Corpser
04-30-2011, 01:53 AM
It's in the ToS. STS does not reimburse the items/gold lost in scams.

unless lost from a glitch in the system (maybe stash acting up and you keep your gold in there) dont forget that one it is commmonly overlooked.

Ellyidol
04-30-2011, 01:56 AM
unless lost from a glitch in the system (maybe stash acting up and you keep your gold in there) dont forget that one it is commmonly overlooked.

I said scams :)

Glitches/self error is perfectly acceptable given the right proof.

Gluttony
04-30-2011, 01:58 AM
I said scams :)

Glitches/self error is perfectly acceptable given the right proof.

So even gold/items that are lost due to glitch needs proof? So I should keep a constant screenshot of my inventory/stash at all times? Seems a bit much.

Ellyidol
04-30-2011, 03:01 AM
So even gold/items that are lost due to glitch needs proof? So I should keep a constant screenshot of my inventory/stash at all times? Seems a bit much.

I meant proof to show that it's actually a real and valid glitch. They have data on everything so the constant preserving of proof isn't needed either :)

TheClownSquad
04-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Okqy this can be closed. Sorry everyone for the troubles, i am still new so i dont know this stuff.

Genes
04-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Why not make use of cs for your transactions? Full proof way to prevent trade scams. And try not to trade with strangers.

Genes
04-30-2011, 09:59 PM
I think a good solution to scamming through trading would be to allow private trading options on cs. A one to one trading window via cs. This way, ths method of scamming is eliminated forever....

Kossi
04-30-2011, 11:14 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/8e202719.jpg

davidis57
05-01-2011, 08:32 AM
People would rather spam chat than put an item in CS. Selling is waiting game for the right person to come along. People reach a very small portion of the population since not all the people in the game can occupy one town server. Where CS can reach all servers and would seem the best option instead of spamming.