View Full Version : <Energy> Official Thread

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 07:25 AM

Welcome to
Energy's Official Thread

Energy is a guild which was founded on March 21st, 2015 (It's new!). We are a guild which mainly does PVE together and is rapidly growing, aiming to be the best. Our rapid growth under-the-radar is finally noticed as we step in the leaderboards and stayed ever since. We are a very active guild with knowledgeable members who are happy to help as long as we're not busy. Our guild chat can sometimes be chaotic (No Spam though). It can also be very quiet especially when our members are ravaging maps or are offline due to different timezones between countries. But most importantly, we want you guys to have fun and feel comfortable for being here! Come join us and Get along and make friends with other 'Energetic' people!

Just like every other guilds, we have Rules! and so.. here are the rules here!:

1. NO Scamming - Doing any scams will not be tolerated here. Here's a page about "Scams, Avoiding Scams, and what to do if you are scammed" by Zylx.
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137292-Guide-Scams-Avoiding-Scams-and-What-to-do-if-You-are-Scammed
there are new scams like the Lepre-Lunar and Blinky-Blight which is not updated i the page. please becareful!!
thank you Zylx.
2. NO Begging - Respect other players who earned gold by themselves either by farming or purchasing with their real money.
3. NO Blind Invites - Please ask for help in guildchat. Do not spam the guildchat begging for help. We will come to help when we're not busy so please take your turn.
4. NO Drama - There are different types of people across Arlor. The once who likes to solve problems and those who gets annoyed with problems. Please solve your problem outside the guildchat because proper communication between people-who-can-get-annoyed can be disturbed.
5. NO Spam - Spamming repeated words or capslocks isn't very nice mates.
6. NO Lending - Lending has a great amount of risk with people running away with your lent items. This is not suggested to be done. Lend at your own risk!
7. NO Outside-of-trade-table trades - Purchases with real money for names/accounts is very risky. Please avoid doing these.
8. NO Guildhopping - No guildhopping (it's clear enough). lol

RECRUITMENT

Energy is recruiting!!

Join us if:
-You are level 25+! (Guild minimum level will rise up by time)
-You enjoy having a chatbox with fun-times!
-You don't get mad/sensitive to small jokes
-You want a 'home' of people who can be your 2nd family
-You WANNA HAVE FUN!!

Now, Let me introduce you to the guild's people \(^o^)/

GUILD MASTER

Stryv/Energetics(the cute blue butt smurf)

GUILD OFFICERS

Acelordz(the 'Ace' but not the ace of the guild)
Anorendir(the guild's reindeer)
Biuzel(the Nerd King)
Donovic(my closest in-game brother :3)
Grimchaos(a part of the Grim brothers)
Grimsmiley(the other part of the Grim brothers)
Hansdekip/Ebargo(our nabbest Ebnabie)
Servings(the guild's Servant)jk
Sweetdiana(the 2nd version of Saltydiana)
Tleeoo(the OreO)
XbunniesX/Alicerianna/Redhotmama(our one and only Bunny(=*.*=))
XXzapahXX(zapboy the red assassin)

XXsaberlilyXX(MarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMark MarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMark)

Recruiters
Everyone above 35+ that you see
(the requirement will raise up by time)

Contact them to join!

We keep ourselves in touch using the application called LINE which is a chatting social media which allows player to interact and share photos or videos together. By having this Guild group chat, we can keep ourselves communicated and may share our private information.

What do we have in Energy?
-We have all the people you need from the ones who can listen to you when you have problems to people who can go crazy with you!
-We have guild photos announced to keep memories of Energy and Energetics
-We have giveaways in guild which from now on will be posted in forums!
-We have SPECIAL gifting moments for people who reveals private information to me through applications!
-We have the hope to make you happy anytime!

SO...... COME AND JOIN US!!
Will be waiting for y'all!

Here are some fun we had :P
Ethyl all the way!
Ethyl all the way on Garetta!
Naked Party!
ENERGY SHOUTOUT!!
Chargin' Up the Energy!!
A "replaced" father... :(
Energy's Pet Cat

COME AND JOIN THE FUN NOW!!!

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 07:30 AM
reserved....

Culture
07-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Wish you guys luck :)

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 07:35 AM
Wish you guys luck :)

thank you!!

shakedrubin
07-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Yey mike:3

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 6012A using Tapatalk

Richard Ku
07-26-2015, 07:54 AM
Gratz mikel!

kydrian
07-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Congrats!!! xD remember the old days when you were a nubcake :3

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 08:01 AM
Yey mike:3

yeah we're amazing qfg :P

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 08:03 AM
Gratz mikel!

thanks richkuuu!!!

Mark Jerome Cruz Ramos
07-26-2015, 08:05 AM
Saber is here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Jerome Cruz Ramos
07-26-2015, 08:11 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/26/caed72ad83e850d3af437b9535bb1386.jpg

Dhafa Anam
07-26-2015, 08:31 AM
Tonnes of thumbs!!! B)

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

sanderhgtf
07-26-2015, 08:33 AM
GRATZ MIKE, Energy is a Official guild :D (thumps up)

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 08:44 AM
GRATZ MIKE, Energy is a Official guild :D (thumps up)

thanks matt!! :3

Greatankush
07-26-2015, 10:08 AM
Congratz and best of luck Stryv

Squeezable
07-26-2015, 10:36 AM
Acee! Gutted I missed that guild get together. Check out my sig - you're famous ;)

Mark Jerome Cruz Ramos
07-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Wtf so many mark 0_0

KnowledgeFTW
07-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Weed.... T_T

chrizplague
07-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Amazing guild thread !!

(11chars)....

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Congratz and best of luck Stryv

thank you greatankush :3

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Amazing guild thread !!

(11chars)....

thank you toxic :3 worked hard for it hehehe

Mikel Gunawan
07-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Acee! Gutted I missed that guild get together. Check out my sig - you're famous ;)

you might wanna come back :P

Mesti
07-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Greatankush
07-27-2015, 02:25 AM
thank you greatankush :3
Woot :)

11chars

Xxzapahxx
07-27-2015, 12:08 PM
Cant believe i missed those pictures because it was 3 am *_* never mind! :D best guild there is! [emoji16]

XxZapahxX ~Lvl 46 Mage~ <Energy>

ananyamous
07-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Hey guys I couldn't make it to the photo it was at 8 am I couldn't get up the early I want to be in photo so bad aww

Mikel Gunawan
07-28-2015, 06:12 AM
Cant believe i missed those pictures because it was 3 am *_* never mind! :D best guild there is! [emoji16]

aww thanks zappah :)

Mikel Gunawan
07-28-2015, 06:20 AM
Hey guys I couldn't make it to the photo it was at 8 am I couldn't get up the early I want to be in photo so bad aww

its okay you can join the next ones ;)

Squeezable
07-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Hi. Would just like to not recommend this guild, to anybody.

After officers going over the top, using caps lock being childish. We spoke about race, and how I'm proud to be British. Then conversation went on to Russias anti - gay laws. Then I was asked 'so you're gae?' being proud of the fact I said yeah. Well, then I get told it isn't 'normal' and tbf quite a lot of stick about it. Then while sticking up for myself, I get told I'm creating unnecessary drama. I know the guild as a whole didn't cause this disruption, but a lot of people left within the time of the officer going off on one and the anti gay argument.

Not one person stuck up for me, which hey, I'm not bothered. I can always fight my own battles but when there's people there saying 'wow this is so funny' the bystanders are just as bad.

Rant, over. Absolutely none of this is aimed at the master as he wasn't online at the time.
Kind Regards

Xxzapahxx
07-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Josh, i did defend you whilst in the guild chat and i have also apologised for what my guild mates have said. I am not "anti-gay" and was neither finding it funny where this was occuring. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter how heinous it is...
I would also like to apologise for the officers behaviour, but everyone "snaps" once in a while, but regardless it shouldn't have happened...
Once again i would like to Apologise on Energy's Behalf! And hope you have fun throughout other guilds!

Squeezable
07-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Your apology on behalf of another persons homophobia means nothing I'm afraid although I do appreciate what you're saying.

In my opinion, the participants that were discriminating should've been banned immediately. When one of the main reasons the officer went off on one was because publicly announced he was making this new rule about kicking everyone who's disrespectful. Oh and guess what? I get told I have should be kicked.

Xxzapahxx
07-28-2015, 04:16 PM
I can understand that my apology means nothing and i respect that, i will alert Stryv and let him decide on what to do...
Im sorry for your experience in Energy and If you were to return i will ensure that next time it will be a friendlier environment!
Even though it was someone else's fault I'm sorry for not acting to prevent what has occurred, i would also like to let you know there are no hard feelings and you will always be welcome at Energy regardless of who its members are!

Mikel Gunawan
07-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Your apology on behalf of another persons homophobia means nothing I'm afraid although I do appreciate what you're saying.

In my opinion, the participants that were discriminating should've been banned immediately. When one of the main reasons the officer went off on one was because publicly announced he was making this new rule about kicking everyone who's disrespectful. Oh and guess what? I get told I have should be kicked.

hello orangechalk, its me the guildmaster. when that happened, i was offline because i was sleeping. i apologize for the disappointing attitude of my members and I suggest you to come back home and clear things out. I am having school now so i'll PM you in game to know that youre online/not. Thank u

Quonabebi
08-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Stryv, I am sorry to say but your officers have been choosing who they want to kick and who not to kick i was kicked from guild because i was joking with a guildie this guild has many officers who abuse power i was here to make guild bettera nd help out tons of guilds i can go too Sorry again then after i was confronted by one of your officers about how i was inthe wrong for joking too harshly because i said stfu im captain nabpants to 1 of your members and if you want any evidence at all i have images

Xxzapahxx
08-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Im sorry on behalf of myself and the other officers, but i do agree some officers do abuse their power... I shall not name them due to not wanting to start feuds and disputes within the guild...
As a friend i have to say it was good having you in Energy and i wish you all the best of luck in your future guilds! :)

shakedrubin
08-19-2015, 06:43 AM
Stryv, I am sorry to say but your officers have been choosing who they want to kick and who not to kick i was kicked from guild because i was joking with a guildie this guild has many officers who abuse power i was here to make guild bettera nd help out tons of guilds i can go too Sorry again then after i was confronted by one of your officers about how i was inthe wrong for joking too harshly because i said stfu im captain nabpants to 1 of your members and if you want any evidence at all i have images
I want u back in energy to many good pps leaving cuz of bad officers i think strvy should go online and make some tlak with all the officers on how they should act cuz somthing here need to change
Of curse theres amazing officers tho :3 but one bad officer is enough to make the guild fall apart...
~~Qfg~~

DK
08-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Congratulations on the guild and nice that you reached such a good place on LB that fast.

How many members do you have in the guild?

- Dkninja

Java
12-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Seems like a good guild name for Coffeegirl...could I get invite sometime...ign Coffeegirl play late, late & early mornings est

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk