PDA

View Full Version : hello all!!

Greatankush
07-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello guys,
Its my second day in DL and I am lvl5(male)ign:Greatankush ...
I am playing AL for almost a year and pl for some time (deleted PL)and now playing DL
Anyone who can help me through this game as I am founding it a bit endless and confusing?

Greatankush
07-26-2015, 09:58 AM
And also if any one needs signature visit my shop
Link is below my signature

Mkthekiller
07-27-2015, 04:13 AM
Hello kush...WELCOME TO DL! I am Mk, Mkthekiller and you may ask any query related to DL to me, it's easier to lvl up in DL rather than AL and it's too much fun.
Hope you have a good time.

Greatankush
07-27-2015, 11:37 AM
Hello kush...WELCOME TO DL! I am Mk, Mkthekiller and you may ask any query related to DL to me, it's easier to lvl up in DL rather than AL and it's too much fun.
Hope you have a good time.

Hello Mk,four things
Firstly thanks you replied otherwise I though this DL section is dead :(
Second don't call me Kush (my real name is Ankush) but u can call me Greatan
Third ok I will ask you my queries
Last but not the least I am sure about that do fact but I wanna get to lvl36now as I got to know u get a free pet then..

Mkthekiller
07-28-2015, 04:06 AM
Hello Mk,four things
Firstly thanks you replied otherwise I though this DL section is dead :(
Second don't call me Kush (my real name is Ankush) but u can call me Greatan
Third ok I will ask you my queries
Last but not the least I am sure about that do fact but I wanna get to lvl36now as I got to know u get a free pet then..

Pets are just a vanity here, they don't make you stronger here or anything like that and of course you can ask anything. Level up fast so that you can find friends and farm with them. :) GOOD LUCK!

Greatankush
07-28-2015, 10:48 AM
Pets are just a vanity here, they don't make you stronger here or anything like that and of course you can ask anything. Level up fast so that you can find friends and farm with them. :) GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
I can imagine how a stat-less book flying around me will me anyways

doomdoomdoom
07-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Hi Greatan,

If you want to level up fast, unlock all the campaign missions. The allies in later campaigns give more xp. Kick off the 24 or 2 hour allies that give the most xp. Note: you have to be at least level 12 to be able to enter the final campaign.