PDA

View Full Version : Bread and water to recover health and mana

japanboy
04-30-2011, 03:45 AM
I suggest to have bread to eat and water to drink when specially at dungeon when is not on figthing. And who can make it i think Enchantres is the one who can make it, as logic.

Ellyidol
04-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Your suggestions have been very WoW-like.

Isn't that what we have health/mana pots for?

Franzose
04-30-2011, 06:33 AM
I tought we have the Pots and H/s M/s on armor Set for this things? I twist always in dungeons with mit "Regen" Set (Senti Set) and my "Boss" Set (RR Set).

japanboy
04-30-2011, 07:16 AM
at wow also have health and mana pots... and some people who dont have mana and health regen gears??? bread and water can be used just when its not on fighting, cant use it when is fighting, pots can be use during the fighting.... its just a suggestion XD

Beanmachine
04-30-2011, 07:18 AM
at wow also have health and mana pots... and some people who dont have mana and health regen gears??? bread and water can be used just when its not on fighting, cant use it when is fighting, pots can be use during the fighting.... its just a suggestion XD

No offense but whats the point if your not fighting? You can use pots in town also...

JaytB
04-30-2011, 07:45 AM
I don't know if it would fit into PL very well. I can only imagine what would happen in dungeons with that. Imagine some guys in the middle of a run saying something like 'ow, hold on a minute, need to eat some bread cause I don't have any pots left...' o.O

And there's always alien oasis were you can recover in the pond :)