PDA

View Full Version : All this talk about farming/bosses/dungeons, heres a suggestion for now or future.

Tobikuma
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
0Now I know some of it has been said in various places and peices.
But

NPC town guy
A) allowes you to enter a special zone every X amount hours
-this may need a (ultimate?)PW to get your other 4 members (not just people on friendlist) in without wasting thier chance (when you say they got to go to make room for your party)

b) AND/OR (and
maybe better?) Pay money(gold, not plat) to BUY your way(possibly just 1 player needs to buy the zone again with special password, that can be shared with 4 others) into a special zone, again could be time restricted...

Zone
-If time based, this should be a hard fight, gold wise Im not sure on difficulty, would depend on amount, possibly if done different lvls and gold costs.
-There is room for variety, but maybe the shorter play time the better at least to start
-few mobs, maybe just surronding a few bosses in a few rooms
-Bosses should have high drop rates, moreso on time length option as it cant really be farmed repeatedly.

Comments
-The Gold buy pass will be a huge revolution in the game as players will have to farm dungeons for gold if they want to keep it up, handling the kill boss and go issues people are complaining about.
-The Time pass will still keep stuff rare enough again, not being able to repeat.
-The bosses should be hard, but not too overpowered... 1 shotting tank bears is so frustrating, however maybe elimintaing potion use would make this a huge challange, without actully making it overpowered, or even having to change the boss at all.

maybe ill edit in things later after I wake up.

Gunny
05-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey, i think u dont understand the reason why pl changed something about "farming" the reason its that alot of new ppl cant find a group to lev! With ur idear changes nothing, all"farmers" me too, will waiting for the time x or spend his huge amount of money to go back farming.....
Greets gunny

Tobikuma
05-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Hey, i think u dont understand the reason why pl changed something about "farming" the reason its that alot of new ppl cant find a group to lev! With ur idear changes nothing, all"farmers" me too, will waiting for the time x or spend his huge amount of money to go back farming.....
Greets gunny

Becuase End game at lvl cap and waiting for a EXP are so uncommon with MMORPGS.....

In some PC versions it could be hours to get an invite exp group....
This one doesnt even have "cookie cutter" parties, Language differences and quest unlocked areas
Im not going to sympathize with search and join.....
Maybe if all the 30-33s started EXPing intead of a attaching to farmers, then you wouldnt have a problem.
200-400 people online they arnt all farmers, or in town. maybe gather all the beggers in town to actully PLAY and go WORK for thier items and money
"I dont understand" is quite an insult