PDA

View Full Version : my Google account wont open

abe
07-26-2015, 09:37 PM
Ummm idk my problemel exactly im still debating if its the phone, game or google but I cant open my play store I can't sign in to my Google account at all says connection to the Google servers have failed someone help how do I fix this =(

Zylx
07-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Try googling it

Seoratrek
07-27-2015, 12:04 PM
If you are having problems logging into your google account in general, I'd recommend reading this page: https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en

If it is specifically for our games, please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of the issue.

Thanks! :)

Dalmony
07-28-2015, 12:58 PM
Alternatively you could try this: go into settings, then Apps, then play store, and uninstall the google play store updates. Once this is done, open this play store and the play store should update itself with the latest version... this has worked for me with countless play store issues. (It's a suggestion I found by googling.)

Another thing to check is that your WiFi settings are correct when you go into WiFi -> Settings -> Advanced. Check that the "frequency band" is set correctly- test changing those if you have them. (My tablet has Lollipop, and gives an option of auto, 2.4ghz, or 5ghz and *only* works well on the "2.4ghz only" setting... on the wrong setting I've experienced issues like the ones you are describing).