PDA

View Full Version : Why do para gems have to look like elon life shards?

Edward Coug
07-27-2015, 12:34 PM
I realize gems have been discontinued, but I hate how similar para gems look to elon life shards. I'm sure many players have been scammed before because of this.

There is an arcane ring with one para and two elon life shards in auction right now. On my cell phone, my screen is too small to let me distinguish the gems. I can only tell because I know what the damage would be with three paras.

I wish STG would put something in the description to show you what exact gems or jewels were socketed.

Farmingizhard
07-27-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm 99% sure there is a little exclamation point or something (can't remember rn) that tells you :/

Edward Coug
07-27-2015, 01:00 PM
I'm 99% sure there is a little exclamation point or something (can't remember rn) that tells you :/

Wow. You're right. I had no idea. Thank you.

So many things I don't know.

Rome
07-27-2015, 01:24 PM
true that,

i once bought an elon bow with i thought 1 para 1 eye 1 grand.
instead of the para i realized it was an life gem....

talk about disappointment haha. maybe add an + sign into the pink health gem slot?

Kumsaati
07-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Pm IGN standonavaree
what are you talking about lol

Arcael
07-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Always Click the "!" at the bottom. Gives a description of stats and procs of the item and the gems socketed with the stat boost of the gems.

leoakre
07-27-2015, 08:07 PM
Always Click the "!" at the bottom. Gives a description of stats and procs of the item and the gems socketed with the stat boost of the gems.

What he said ^^

Alhuntrazeck
07-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Para gems have a glowing skull effect on the gem. Take that extra second to stare at it before making a purchase; also check the gems listed as stated above.

kiwotsukete
07-28-2015, 08:59 AM
its pretty easy to tell even in the second trade screen, which is where most of the scams happen. simply click the item, then click the item again. it will show the entire wep/gear + its gems/jewels.