PDA

View Full Version : Fresh meat on the market..

Labello
07-27-2015, 02:48 PM
Hello AL community!

I just started to play this game a few days ago & i enjoy it so far.
Im about to discover the new surface of another STS game. I was a PL fan for almost 2 years but uhm..thats a dead game now. Capped 3 toons and gained many friends there. But like many others, i have lost my interest as my friends left the game day-by-day..so made a decision and quitted. I dont have any high hopes, im just here to enjoy the game & community and be a part of it.
I made a sorcerer, its lvl 11 now with a help of a guide (credits to "chorba69") and i found it really useful.
Id be very glad if someone could tell me some basic (important) knowledge bout general AL stuff for a newbie. I feel im doing pretty good atm, but ik it wont last forever haha.

P.s.: sorry for the grammar mistakes ive made, my native language isnt English but i try my best :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Befs
07-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Hello AL community!

I just started to play this game a few days ago & i enjoy it so far.
Im about to discover the new surface of another STS game. I was a PL fan for almost 2 years but uhm..thats a dead game now. Capped 3 toons and gained many friends there. But like many others, i have lost my interest as my friends left the game day-by-day..so made a decision and quitted. I dont have any high hopes, im just here to enjoy the game & community and be a part of it.
I made a sorcerer, its lvl 11 now with a help of a guide (credits to "chorba69") and i found it really useful.
Id be very glad if someone could tell me some basic (important) knowledge bout general AL stuff for a newbie. I feel im doing pretty good atm, but ik it wont last forever haha.

P.s.: sorry for the grammar mistakes ive made, my native language isnt English but i try my best :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Welcome! I went through a similar phase about three months ago (5 year pl player) , now I feel pretty comfortable.

What I did was, at the start just PvE. Try and get clearing some maps up through Kraag, then go back to traveler's outpost and find the watcher's tomb. Clear those and run wt4 with full partys.

During this time be looking through the AL Guilds section. There are lots of amazing guilds there! Choose one that suits you and make friends to play, farm, pvp, and (of course) level!

Make sure to collect daily bonuses and bard quests.

Once you get to 41 or so make sure u have around 15k and buy a luck kit (or get as daily bonus).

Farm at kraken mines 3. Check out avikk's guide here - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?246092-Kraken-mines-3-for-dummies

Get your locked crates and sell them in the cs (similar to pl) They sell normally within a minute or so.

And then buy a leprechaun amulet and farm, level, and make even more friends.

Labello
07-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Welcome! I went through a similar phase about three months ago (5 year pl player) , now I feel pretty comfortable.

What I did was, at the start just PvE. Try and get clearing some maps up through Kraag, then go back to traveler's outpost and find the watcher's tomb. Clear those and run wt4 with full partys.

During this time be looking through the AL Guilds section. There are lots of amazing guilds there! Choose one that suits you and make friends to play, farm, pvp, and (of course) level!

Make sure to collect daily bonuses and bard quests.

Once you get to 41 or so make sure u have around 15k and buy a luck kit (or get as daily bonus).

Farm at kraken mines 3. Check out avikk's guide here - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?246092-Kraken-mines-3-for-dummies

Get your locked crates and sell them in the cs (similar to pl) They sell normally within a minute or so.

And then buy a leprechaun amulet and farm, level, and make even more friends.

Thank you for your welcome lines & the short guide! :)