PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued locks

zauilet
07-28-2015, 09:18 AM
I got like a half century(50) locks
Should I sell them for 85k profit or wait for sm morr time for more profit or they might be useful for smithing in future?
All replays will be appreciated
Ty :)

kiwotsukete
07-28-2015, 09:22 AM
just sell them, take your profit, and forget that they ever existed.

storyofdyear
07-28-2015, 09:24 AM
just sell them, take your profit, and forget that they ever existed.

aggree:excitement:

kydrian
07-28-2015, 10:13 AM
I got like a half century(50) locks
Should I sell them for 85k profit or wait for sm morr time for more profit or they might be useful for smithing in future?
All replays will be appreciated
Ty :)
Or you can just save them all up until your the only person in the Game who only has Locks sell em for 100k each you never know might be goodluck after 2 years of saving ;)

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

zauilet
07-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Or you can just save them all up until your the only person in the Game who only has Locks sell em for 100k each you never know might be goodluck after 2 years of saving ;)

Lol....maybe u r right..hehehe he
And yeah its true I'm having 85k profit maybe 1 or 2k more..
I'm a little greedy for my locks lol
I want more profit all I want to know is that what will be the highest price they reach?
Ty each and everyone one of u for replys :)

kydrian
07-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Lol....maybe u r right..hehehe he
And yeah its true I'm having 85k profit maybe 1 or 2k more..
I'm a little greedy for my locks lol
I want more profit all I want to know is that what will be the highest price they reach?
Ty each and everyone one of u for replys :)
Well it depends like say if you were the only one with the 50 locks you could says whatever the price you want as long as its nothing crazy lol

Kingofninjas
07-28-2015, 01:36 PM
Sell them now. Mythic weapons will soon be outdated and nobody will want to open those locked crates any more. I think they will drop in price, not rise. The only exception to this may be Ursume Crates for the chance at Whim.

pactwjrbr
07-28-2015, 01:40 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gumball3000
07-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Half a century = 50 years, it only applies to years lol this is the first time i see someone do this mistake.

Andrisber
07-28-2015, 01:48 PM
Imo just keep them.

I got 24 and they have some special items, such as lemon and lime, samael, etc...

Ebezaanec
07-28-2015, 02:28 PM
They won't go higher than Ren'gol locks prices.

Being a monopolist only works when the good(s) one is selling has no close substitutes. The substitute in this case is the Ren'gol lock. It is both readily available and also drops crate tokens. Besides there are two parts of the equation: supply and demand. A controlled supply is useless if the demand too low to meet the price expectations.

Anyways, enough with the economics.

zauilet
07-28-2015, 11:31 PM
Today r locked grand crates of watch left for opening only?
Sigh....
I really want to craft even locks wth thm...