PDA

View Full Version : Question about gear (specific rouge)

pellep
07-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Hey guys, i got a few questions concerning gears.. In auction i only see 41 as being higheat lvl in gear, is that?

Also, does anyone know whats the best set for rouge? Im currently lvl 41, and farming all my days to make some money. If i have to make 1-5m for one piece of gear then so be it :) i just wanne know whats the best blades, bow, and gear? :thanks in advance :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pellep
07-28-2015, 12:21 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?119-Rogue-Class-Discussion

This section will really halp you out :P

I don't have an endgame rogue, I would say on a budget, get icescale level 41, potency and warfare items.

Here's a tip to check out auction:

1. Tick off usable only, if you are lower than 46 :P.

2. Set the type of item you want Legendary.

3. Minimum level to whatever your current level is.

4. Click on search costliest to cheapest(the arrows under search box).

5. Then start skimming through the items and I'm guessing you know about how to check you stats.

6. Find an item that you want, fill it's name or atleast the keywords(i.e "icescale potency" should get you all the Icescale potency items in that gear type).

7. Change costliest to cheapest to cheapest to costliest.

I see a lot of decent level 46 gear in auction. I'm guessing you didn't tick off useable only when searching, probably happening because you are level 41.

Hope that halped.

Thanks for your reply.

Ill check that topic out when i have time.
And ill use your tips for sure!
& i feel a little stupid now, thinking highest gear was 41 when i have usablw only on... xP hahaha

pellep
07-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks for your reply

Ill check out that link when i have time.

Ill most defently use your auction house tips, and i also feel a little dumb thinking 41 was highest gear aviable when i have useable only on... xP