PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy bug on android

MrGump
04-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Alright so, I just got a droid x about a week ago. Everything has been good and what not. I been abusing tapjoy. I've racked up about 30 plat. Starting about yesterday tapjoy has quit working. Im not sure if its my phone, the server, or if I need to reinstall PL.

This is the page I get everytime I try and open the "earn free platnium" page
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/taylorlovesanna/snap20110430_131848-2.png

I also have a 4th gen ipod touch, and tapjoy runs fine on that.
Any ideas?

For those of you on an android, im on a rooted droid x with the stock factory rom. I run task killer but I made sure that it doesn't touch pl.

Ideas?

MrGump
05-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Well its been a few days and no one has replied. If a dev could please /close

braluk
05-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Suggestion- would you happen to have installed any ad-kill programs or any specific firewall/antivirus type of program on your phone that you installed after rooting it? I have one called "Ads Free" (root only) takes down most in-app advertisements by redirecting them to a non-existent address. For whatever reason I suppose it considered tapjoy somewhat of an advertisement because clicking on it takes you to a new screen. I had that problem before until I figured out that it was Ads- Free as the cause of it- in which case you can just revert your systems and files so you can log back on (and then turn it back on to resume its function).

Otukura
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
As Braluk said, it's probably an ad blocker. Almost any will do it.