PDA

View Full Version : wild speculation about new Ursoth pets

carmine_blade
07-28-2015, 10:19 PM
What do we think, people? I reckon:

SnS (squirrel version.. *cough*) will be the new gold tier pet. At first I thought it would be new lb pet but something Remi said in a thread made me wonder... and will it be OP or a vanity pet? Egg, or direct to stable?

Gold (winged) unicorn as LB pet? Or as with arcane Toor only lootable from certain versions of crates...making the non-gold version available in standard Ren'gol/event crates.

White unicorn.. tokens maybe?

Will Dova and Little Bear come back in some form, perhaps as Prance evolved into Frist?

Looking forward to my first Ursoth event!

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-28-2015, 11:10 PM
i would like the squirrels to be a token purchasable like 5k tokens.

Transfordark
07-28-2015, 11:49 PM
Same, I also have a feeling the new SnS is the gold tier pet and these new unicorns will be craft able eggs only during the event.

Arcael
07-29-2015, 09:32 AM
I hope at the least the white unicorn remains easily obtainable :-(

Kiritobozz
07-29-2015, 09:45 AM
I only hope that the pets wont be instantly directed to stable when achieved. Thats the only thing i disliked about the goblin event.

Dalmony
07-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Hmmm *Puts speculation hat on* Yes... my guess:

- SnS v2.0 for tokens (Untradeable) or from crates (Tradeable).
-Vanities as lb prize.
-White unicorn for tokens, crafted into dark unicorn via a recipe dropped from elondrian chests?
-Gold unicorn and mythic weapons dropping from massive rengol crates during event period only.

Alternatively could be gold unicorn as lb prize, and vanities for tokens, with only mythic and tradeable SnS v2.0 added to massive? This is what I hope :D

Oh and.... a noble jewel as gold or plat tier prize :3

gumball3000
07-30-2015, 01:39 AM
I doubt the squirrels will be a lb prize, this kind of pet design is pretty old already.