View Full Version : This is most defiantly NOT good bye.

Imsofancy
07-29-2015, 01:16 AM
So I am writing this thread as a kind of mass thank you too everyone who has ever shown me a kindness, and also to let peeps know that my hours on will be less, ofc I will come on, I mean even the thought of me quitting will crash the stock market. I am making some big ol changes in meh life, and ofc I will have to be giving a little bit of effort to these changes, so less time to chillax with my international homies. Hope yall remember me.

THIS IS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER GIVEN ME A DAMN, AND WHY.

The order I list is of no matter, I am just writing about the first people who pop up in my head.

Deviant Misfits:

First off, I want to thank blakadder to inviting me to Deviant Misfits when I was obviously not qualified, (ty for turning a blind eye to my lack of apparel) because of him, I managed to meet some insanely talented/crazy fun/ extremely helpful/ slightly insane people who helped me turn aroud the way I play Arcane Legends. Where ever you are, what are you are doing, thank you very much blak.

Inkredible, you are more then generous in advice and gold, you randomly offered me 1 mil when you found that twink that was loaded. You were like the first true officer I bounded with when I joined DM, and I hope that you know that I wuv you like a bro.

Aziiii. Do I even need words for this? (hug)

Haligali: Thank you soooooo much for helping me become one of the better half of mages in AL, because of you I finally learned what pots are and how to use them. Never really got to know you tbh, but you were always more then helpful too me, and many other ppl in AL. so thanks mate.

Summerland: You are one kewl cat and your friendship means a lot to me, thanks for always telling me when I step out of line in GC sometimes, I get caught up in the moment from time to time and say some rather stupid stuff.

Twoc(something): your rich, your elusive, you can read a market like no ones business, and your generous to top it all off, how do you not have a fake online GF already? (bro hug...?) if your into that kinda thing

Bellamagu: The lady who puts up with Russel Brand and angry sober customers, you are truly very admirable, congrats on getting DM to #1 on guild chart :) but we dont need lb to tell us we are boss, we already know that, could not ask for a better GM.

Xxda: a DM dojo master, still remember the day you said you considered me the better half of mages on AL. :) everytime I see you on, you are teaching the ways of AL to the young-ins.

Forums: (the Gandalfs of AL, putting some very useful, and sometimes very not useful posts on this site.)

Candylicks/Notfaded1: these two never fails to say hi to me when I come on forums or in game, you are insanely fun to talk with and I hope you guys will continue to be on AL until the end, the community does not know what they have. stay forever young and restless.

Moehummer: My first BFF on forums, this guy has so much fun energy in one finger then some people do in their entire bodies, anyone who has met him would agree. he is boss. forever. till the end. I like short sentences.

Obee. The kid who gets all the babes. You are someone who is friends with everyone they meet, and are one of the shiny shiny gems of this community, I have never seen you write something rude to anyone, ever, like, you dont have a cruel bone in your body. You are awesome. Never forget that.

PowerHouses: (people I have seen from a distance and thought "damn, they would beat me up with all 4 limbs tied behind their back")
Zeus: (you still never brought be back to your friend list. thus ur dead to me)
Spell: (lady mage, deadly lady mage, great name deadly lady mage)
Arrypotta(er)?: (from the pvp battles I have seen you post on youtube, you are a seriously good player, well played :3)

these were just from the top my heatstroked/starved mind, so if I missed your name, just leave a rude comment below and I will fix it.

I will still come on a lot ;)

I leave you with words of wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Hail
07-29-2015, 03:28 AM
*Insert rude comment here*
Good luck with your life :P
You are honestly the most funniest person I have met on these forums and glad to have pvped by your side.
#goatfarmer4life

Imsofancy
07-29-2015, 01:25 PM
*Insert rude comment here*
Good luck with your life :P
You are honestly the most funniest person I have met on these forums and glad to have pvped by your side.
#goatfarmer4life

:) lol, I was gonna add twink buddies when I woke up. Didnt have enough time lol.

#evilgoatfarmers4life

Candylicks
08-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Good luck with rl, I hope you take time every day to relax and have a cup of tea. We had some good times in the chat box for sure this last year, and I will miss our crazy talks. You are smart and kind and always up for an off the wall talk about anything. Don't be a stranger and come visit here and in game. Hey I've got a toon over in Dm, you can't miss the name lol. (:

Hugs to you, Hate.

<3
Candy