PDA

View Full Version : wht is happening wth these 2 jewels...?

zauilet
07-29-2015, 01:52 AM
I farmed the jewels...
Only cracked diamond was useful...
The water nd nature jewels...wht r they used for?nd wht bout fury jewels?why do they require essences?essences no longer exist..
Whts happening?

rstilzchen
07-29-2015, 02:54 AM
1) I believe, nature and water jewels are just alternatives of fury and mind jewels. Since fury and mind add for classes, which they correspond, not only poor stats, but also damage, they have more expensive price. If rogue wants to add a little bit mana, or mage wants increase hp, they can use cheap water and nature instead of jewel of main stats for other class.

2) Cracked versions of fury, mind, and finesse jewels require for crafting essences to withdraw all remaining essences in inventories. You can also farm cracked versions of these jewels in Tindirin and new maps. Also, in new maps you can farm chaos jewels (add damage stat). Only these jewels are useful and have a good price.

3) (Feedback for STS from me) Please, finally fix chaos jewels bug, whatever it is - display bug, or stats bug.

4) (Feedback for STS from me) What jewels are useless in fact, it's lightning jewels. Even noble version adds unnoticeable amount of crit. For example, comparing stats jewel with eye, we get +8 stats for jewel, and +9 for eye and a little crit bonus (losing 1 stat point and ~1% of crit in case it is not first eye gem in gear). If compare lightning jewel with eye, we lose 0.2% of crit, and 9 stat points. IMO, lightning jewels should have a crit value slightly higher than eye, not slightly less. Yes, they are easy obtainable atm, comparing with stats jewels, but better hard obtainable but useful things, than easy obtainable and useless.

Would be appreciated for another thoughts concerning lightning jewels.

zauilet
07-29-2015, 03:28 AM
1) I believe, nature and water jewels are just alternatives of fury and mind jewels. Since fury and mind add for classes, which they correspond, not only poor stats, but also damage, they have more expensive price. If rogue wants to add a little bit mana, or mage wants increase hp, they can use cheap water and nature instead of jewel of main stats for other class.

2) Cracked versions of fury, mind, and finesse jewels require for crafting essences to withdraw all remaining essences in inventories. You can also farm cracked versions of these jewels in Tindirin and new maps. Also, in new maps you can farm chaos jewels (add damage stat). Only these jewels are useful and have a good price.

3) (Feedback for STS from me) Please, finally fix chaos jewels bug, whatever it is - display bug, or stats bug.

4) (Feedback for STS from me) What jewels are useless in fact, it's lightning jewels. Even noble version adds unnoticeable amount of crit. For example, comparing stats jewel with eye, we get +8 stats for jewel, and +9 for eye and a little crit bonus (losing 1 stat point and ~1% of crit in case it is not first eye gem in gear). If compare lightning jewel with eye, we lose 0.2% of crit, and 9 stat points. IMO, lightning jewels should have a crit value slightly higher than eye, not slightly less. Yes, they are easy obtainable atm, comparing with stats jewels, but better hard obtainable but useful things, than easy obtainable and useless.

Would be appreciated for another thoughts concerning lightning jewels.

But what bout the essences....
Why do fury jewels require essences?
And I also want to know which jewel is best for mage nd tank?
Nd i still couldnt find answer to whts the use of water nd nature jewels(cracked) They couldnt be crafted into smthing like cracked diamond jewels
What's their use?

Andrisber
07-29-2015, 04:14 AM
But what bout the essences....
Why do fury jewels require essences?
And I also want to know which jewel is best for mage nd tank?
Nd i still couldnt find answer to whts the use of water nd nature jewels(cracked) They couldnt be crafted into smthing like cracked diamond jewels
What's their use?

They required essences just in case people got spare ones from earlier. For example, i crafted 9x Cracked Fury, Mind and also Finesse jewels.

Also, jewels have 8 levels.

Like - Fury

Cracked gives 1 str (Lvl 1)= 5 Blood Essences
Damaged gives 2 str (Lvl 1)= 3 Cracked Fury
Weak gives 3 str (Lvl 1)= 3 Damaged Fury
Standard gives 4 str (Lvl 10)= 3 Weak Fury
Fortified gives 5 str (Lvl 15)= 3 Standard Fury
Excellent gives 6 str (Lvl 20)= 3 Fortified Fury
Superb gives 7 str (Lvl 25)= 3 Excellent Fury
Noble gives 8 str (Lvl 30)= 3 Superb Fury

Different jewels have different types of stats

I hope that now you understand, and you also cant craft jewels to another type, like from Nature to Diamond. It is not a good idea and its not in game.

Have fun farming!

-Productive

zauilet
07-29-2015, 05:27 AM
They required essences just in case people got spare ones from earlier. For example, i crafted 9x Cracked Fury, Mind and also Finesse jewels.

Also, jewels have 8 levels.

Like - Fury

Cracked gives 1 str (Lvl 1)= 5 Blood Essences
Damaged gives 2 str (Lvl 1)= 3 Cracked Fury
Weak gives 3 str (Lvl 1)= 3 Damaged Fury
Standard gives 4 str (Lvl 10)= 3 Weak Fury
Fortified gives 5 str (Lvl 15)= 3 Standard Fury
Excellent gives 6 str (Lvl 20)= 3 Fortified Fury
Superb gives 7 str (Lvl 25)= 3 Excellent Fury
Noble gives 8 str (Lvl 30)= 3 Superb Fury

Different jewels have different types of stats

I hope that now you understand, and you also cant craft jewels to another type, like from Nature to Diamond. It is not a good idea and its not in game.

Have fun farming!

-Productive

Alright alright ty for reply and I knew smone would misunderstand me all i wanr to know is that is there any other way to get fury jewel as i dont have essences
Second,i want to know tht water nd nature jwels cant be crafted into their higher stage?if no thn whts use of such jewels?they give very less stats....
I appereciate ur reply now i understood all u posted bout the transformation of jewels excape the above mentioned 2 things
Ty :)

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 05:33 AM
Alright alright ty for reply and I knew smone would misunderstand me all i wanr to know is that is there any other way to get fury jewel as i dont have essences
Second,i want to know tht water nd nature jwels cant be crafted into their higher stage?if no thn whts use of such jewels?they give very less stats....
I appereciate ur reply now i understood all u posted bout the transformation of jewels excape the above mentioned 2 things

Every ~cracked~ jewel can be upgraded into higher tiered jewels. 3 cracked jewels can be binded for a small fee (gold fee increases as the tier goes high) and made into 1 high tier jewel. 3x Cracked jewels = 1Damaged Jewel. 3Damaged jewels = 1Weak tiered Jewel. The highest tier is a Noble tier. It takes about 2187 ~cracked~ jewels to make a Noble jewel. Each tier the specific jewel's stats differ. A noble has the highest stats than any tier of the specific jewel, Noble fury jewel is 8STR while weak fury jewels give 3STR, every tier the stats differ.

Sorry about not mentioning the essences part, All essences except planar essences were removed, remaining essences can be made into ~cracked~ jewels.

zauilet
07-29-2015, 05:41 AM
Every ~cracked~ jewel can be upgraded into higher tiered jewels. 3 cracked jewels can be binded for a small fee (gold fee increases as the tier goes high) and made into 1 high tier jewel. 3x Cracked jewels = 1Damaged Jewel. 3Damaged jewels = 1Weak tiered Jewel. The highest tier is a Noble tier. It takes about 2187 ~cracked~ jewels to make a Noble jewel. Each tier the specific jewel's stats differ. A noble has the highest stats than any tier of the specific jewel, Noble fury jewel is 8STR while weak fury jewels give 3STR, every tier the stats differ.

Sorry about not mentioning the essences part, All essences except planar essences were removed, remaining essences can be made into ~cracked~ jewels.

Omg!! I will get mad typing the same question! Jkjk but its true lol
I dont have essences alright?
Is there any other way for me to make a fury jewel?
Plz i beg u now understand me heje (jk)
I hope now u understand
Ty for reply :)

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 05:43 AM
Omg!! I will get mad typing the same question! Jkjk but its true lol
I dont have essences alright?
Is there any other way for me to make a fury jewel?
Plz i beg u now understand me heje (jk)
I hope now u understand
Ty for reply :)

No, the only way to get fury jewels is to farm maps like Shuyal, Tindirin, Ren'gol Maps....Essences were added so they could be eliminated.

zauilet
07-29-2015, 05:47 AM
No, the only way to get fury jewels is to farm maps like Shuyal, Tindirin, Ren'gol Maps....Essences were added so they could be eliminated.

I thanked u in ur thread
I'll say here again