PDA

View Full Version : Stash or Sell Drag Bar

Oezheasate
07-29-2015, 02:12 AM
As the title says I would like to know what you guys & girls think is gonna happen with the price of the bar in the next couple of months/weeks.
Got one and I'm not sure whether to sell or stash

Ssneakykills
07-29-2015, 04:21 AM
Personally I'd sell it now or craft into arcane ring if you haven't got one already as the elites are likely to be quite a challenge and you'll need the best stats you can get

Oezheasate
07-29-2015, 04:43 AM
Personally I'd sell it now or craft into arcane ring if you haven't got one already as the elites are likely to be quite a challenge and you'll need the best stats you can get

I've got ring and pendant just want to know if it will rise or fall

Probationer
07-29-2015, 05:09 AM
As the title says I would like to know what you guys & girls think is gonna happen with the price of the bar in the next couple of months/weeks.
Got one and I'm not sure whether to sell or stash

If your concern Is gold, then I'd sell now as almost all my guild almost had drag bar so imagine other guilds...
Meaning supply will soon increase and price will drop even more.

I'd sell it now, if you want it back wait a week till price drops then buy again.

Titanium
07-29-2015, 06:37 AM
I have a different perspective about bars. And it comes from a long market activity. I don't think bars will reach 3.5m in near future.

1.People who didn't buy bar last week surely grinded a lot of teeth which will result in a bar in near future.

2. Arcane rings are common same like mythic amulet.

3. During events energy tokens would have the highest demand and then will be the new mythic weapon ( if it will be availabel) . Mythic weapons are cheaper during events. Price will raise when they are going to be upgraded with gems. Bar sellers are going to sell cheaper during events .

Don't take my word for granted.

Ebezaanec
07-29-2015, 09:22 AM
I don't see drag bar reaching the price it commanded 2 weeks ago unless it is needed for some crafting again.

Zeus
07-29-2015, 10:18 AM
I personally think that they will not rise again to such epic proportions. However, seeing a slight price bump is expected. The question is, is the potential of that slight price bump worth it for you to save it? Or, is the risk of the dragonite bar losing value if you save it a bigger factor?

I usually like to play it safe, unless I can come up with logical deductions of why an item's price is going to increase and how. As of right now, I do not see anything that will make the dragonite bar's value skyrocket.

Energizeric
07-29-2015, 11:59 AM
There is a new level 46 mythic ring coming out, and along with the new mythic helm, armor and amulet will give a set bonus. Everyone is waiting to find out if this set will give a higher set bonus than what the arcane ring provides. It has been hinted that the arcane ring will still be the best, but nobody knows by how much. If the arcane ring is only slightly better than the new mythic, then demand for the ring will not change, and could even drop. However, if the arcane ring turns out to still be a somewhat big advantage over the mythic set, then I can see the price going up significantly.

It wouldn't be the first time an item has gone up in price after it had dropped a bunch. I can recall level 36 mythic weapons going way up in price after the last expansion when it turned out that the level 41 legendary weapons were not nearly as good. Samael eggs went up in price to 30m+ after previously falling to under 20m when it was discovered that the new arcane pet Singe was not nearly as good (prior to him receiving a big buff).

So this has the potential to happen. But it's not certain. So you may want to just play it safe.

Ravager
07-29-2015, 05:36 PM
There is a new level 46 mythic ring coming out, and along with the new mythic helm, armor and amulet will give a set bonus. Everyone is waiting to find out if this set will give a higher set bonus than what the arcane ring provides. It has been hinted that the arcane ring will still be the best, but nobody knows by how much. If the arcane ring is only slightly better than the new mythic, then demand for the ring will not change, and could even drop. However, if the arcane ring turns out to still be a somewhat big advantage over the mythic set, then I can see the price going up significantly.

It wouldn't be the first time an item has gone up in price after it had dropped a bunch. I can recall level 36 mythic weapons going way up in price after the last expansion when it turned out that the level 41 legendary weapons were not nearly as good. Samael eggs went up in price to 30m+ after previously falling to under 20m when it was discovered that the new arcane pet Singe was not nearly as good (prior to him receiving a big buff).

So this has the potential to happen. But it's not certainty. So you may want to just play it safe.

The best can still be subjective. So its hard to say. Watch the set bonus give something we dont want like warriors getting more armor in a damage-based game.

abhi
07-30-2015, 05:16 AM
during plats sale and crates opening discount lots of crates will be opened which will result in more arcane shard and thus arcane ting and less drag bar
so if you can wait you should
else its best to sell it now :)