PDA

View Full Version : Toors debuff

EQT
07-29-2015, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure if this is just me but toors debuff can be made redundant by simple moving as your opponent uses aa. Only when you go over the fissure the debuff comes into play. By debuff I mean the armor debuff etc...

Can a developer reply and tell me if this is how toors aa debuffs are meant to work in application or not?

Many thanks

Oursizes
07-29-2015, 12:05 PM
Toors aa is auto target like breeze.. Since its auto target even if your opponent is moving they will get the dot and debuff as far as I know.

Madnex
07-29-2015, 12:17 PM
It's been bugged after the tweaking. The armor and hit% debuff kick in two whole seconds later, making it useless against any moving targets.

It was meant to apply a heavy slow when the fissure landed but that part is missing so overall it's gotten weaker in situations with few opponents like PvP. Even if fixed, all it'd take is one ss or pierce at the right moment anyway.

Kakashis
07-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Heard that toor got nerfed at twink levels too. It's now doing 50 damage instead of the 200. In a way it's corrected xD

Oursizes
07-29-2015, 01:18 PM
It's been bugged after the tweaking. The armor and hit% debuff kick in two whole seconds later, making it useless against any moving targets.

It was meant to apply a heavy slow when the fissure landed but that part is missing so overall it's gotten weaker in situations with few opponents like PvP. Even if fixed, all it'd take is one ss or pierce at the right moment anyway.

I think it was meant more as a clash pet. If you stack 2 or 3 toors in a clash especially at twinks its gg. Also its hard to see aa in clash

epicrrr
07-29-2015, 02:07 PM
I think it was meant more as a clash pet. If you stack 2 or 3 toors in a clash especially at twinks its gg. Also its hard to see aa in clash

I dont think Toors DOT dmg stack.

EQT
07-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Yea I'm also noticing that toors debuff is not instant it does take 2 seconds