PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Stackable Jewels

DarrenPR
07-29-2015, 02:29 PM
Anybody who has spent any amount of time in the kraken mines or in the watcher's tombs knows that spending more than 5 minutes in these areas will result in accumulating approximately 500 billion cracked nature and water jewels (hyperbole, of course). Having a fast and easy way to delete all of these worthless jewels at once would be very handy. So, why not make jewels of the same type stackable with each other, like we had with essences? It would help players manage their jewels better, be able to reduce the time required to sell all of their useless jewels, and may possibly result in fewer support emails being sent to the support team from players who accidentally sell a valuable crafting item while spamming sell on their thousands of accumulated jewels.

Jaffakex
07-29-2015, 03:39 PM
+1
I made a similar suggestion.

Dalmony
07-29-2015, 06:00 PM
I think something to do with the way inventory works means that they can't stack items which are tradeable / craftable.

The items would need to be constantly stacked and unstacked in order to sell/trade/craft/gift and I don't think the current system allows that to be brought in easily?

Other games I've played do have stacking systems for inventory items, as well as the ability to sell in bulk so you could list say "10 energy kits" in CS with a price of 250000 for the stack, something which is interesting but again would mean a whole makeover of CS.

UnnamedGuy
07-31-2015, 11:29 AM
+1 even if I prefer to craft better jewels than sell them.

epicrrr
07-31-2015, 07:15 PM
Cant happen needs major overhaul as tier 1 jewels are socket-ready, unlike essence where you craft them.

Kakashis
08-01-2015, 11:22 AM
I second this idea. I wish we could get 5-10 gold instead of 0 to delete cracked.

Dimitrian
08-01-2015, 04:34 PM
If jewels would be stackable...
Yeah,that would be great.

Hmm...sounds familliar...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk