PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends News!! (Yes its back)

iRandom
07-29-2015, 09:42 PM
Found this under PL News

Pertains to PL only ofc

1969 lol

Oh STG, why so silly?

Thatkidoverthere
07-30-2015, 02:21 AM
Heres some news. I saw a player with the -fnord name. For everyone that doesn't know, -Fnords are extremely old school players. They were longtime players back when I started playing in April 2010. Its really rare to see a player with the -Fnord name now. Fnord was a server like Alterra but didn't get as much traffic as STS expected. Because of this, STS had a merger of the two servers. Anyone who came from the fnord server would get the same name in alterra unless it was already taken, resulting in a name with a -Fnord.

synfullmagic_23110
07-30-2015, 02:37 AM
Heres some news. I saw a player with the -fnord name. For everyone that doesn't know, -Fnords are extremely old school players. They were longtime players back when I started playing in April 2010. Its really rare to see a player with the -Fnord name now. Fnord was a server like Alterra but didn't get as much traffic as STS expected. Because of this, STS had a merger of the two servers. Anyone who came from the fnord server would get the same name in alterra unless it was already taken, resulting in a name with a -Fnord.
Wow!!!!!!!11

Groaning
07-30-2015, 08:54 AM
Here is some news, despite iwreckwhynot saying Irandom is me, he clearly is

iRandom
07-30-2015, 09:39 AM
Here is some news, despite iwreckwhynot saying Irandom is me, he clearly is

Seems legit

Ignitedmage
07-31-2015, 12:59 AM

i once made a thread when i saw Jonandon-Fnord selling gem regalia duh

Suentous PO
08-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Pl news is an oxymoron, like civil war