PDA

View Full Version : Desparate For Money

Tempest
04-30-2011, 08:13 PM
There seems to be a lot of noobs desparate for gold that they start charging money for showing their ears...

Btw anyone got any plat ears that they are willing to share with me for "free"?

I really want to finish this quest.
If u can could u post ur IGN below and ill add u straight away. :)

Thanks

noobmigo
04-30-2011, 08:20 PM
There seems to be a lot of noobs desparate for gold that they start charging money for showing their ears...

Btw anyone got any plat ears that they are willing to share with me for "free"?

I really want to finish this quest.
If u can could u post ur IGN below and ill add u straight away. :)

Thanks

This was a really bad sequence.

1) You describe noobs that are desperate for gold.
2) Now you ask for something.

Switch it up a little, it's sorta whacked up, and makes me feel....dunno...

EDIT: And err..back to the topic.
I have no rabbit ears, if I did, I would help, but I don't. :(

Gaddy
04-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Showing ears for gold?

Haven't seen that... Oh man, that's a new low, even for noob beggars!

TheLaw
04-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Who isnt desperate for money these days? If there isnt any desperation, prices will be ranging from 50-150k in CS for the high-end gear.

Zeus
04-30-2011, 08:50 PM
I have every single one. I won't be on for a few hours. In 3-4 hours, I can show them all to you.

Tempest
04-30-2011, 08:53 PM
This was a really bad sequence.

1) You describe noobs that are desperate for gold.
2) Now you ask for something.

Switch it up a little, it's sorta whacked up, and makes me feel....dunno...

EDIT: And err..back to the topic.
I have no rabbit ears, if I did, I would help, but I don't. :(

Nah i added it just cos it was funny, but didnt want to make new thread.

And GUESS WHAT? I lost 820gp because i was scammed... booohooo. Anyone wanna help me recover my funds? loljk

Tempest
04-30-2011, 08:54 PM
I have every single one. I won't be on for a few hours. In 3-4 hours, I can show them all to you.

Ur IGN is Apollo right?
and thanks for being generous... :)
Ill add you on using Gardestrike.

noobmigo
04-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Nah i added it just cos it was funny, but didnt want to make new thread.

And GUESS WHAT? I lost 820gp because i was scammed... booohooo. Anyone wanna help me recover my funds? loljk

o sure, I got that kind of money. ;)
PM me up in game. :p
I'm kidding, unless you really want that extra 820 G.

Zeus
04-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Ur IGN is Apollo right?
and thanks for being generous... :)
Ill add you on using Gardestrike.

Yes, that is correct :).

Baked-Potato
04-30-2011, 09:01 PM
If you still need ears, I got em all and will be on for like an hour. Send a request to Xenile.

Rusalio
04-30-2011, 09:08 PM
speaking of new players hitting peeps up... is it me or are folks experiencing a lot of "TRADE PLZ" or "You got any items to give me" or "Gold plz"???????

I don't mind sharing, however limited play time and runs drying up is affected the gold I share. Mind ya that I share with a group of close adults.

Sorry of getting a bit annoying with these and was wondering if others were getting a lot of PM's lately.

Tempest
04-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Who isnt desperate for money these days? If there isnt any desperation, prices will be ranging from 50-150k in CS for the high-end gear.

Desparate enough to scam 820gp off someone?

Jjesus86
04-30-2011, 09:17 PM
I was in fh the other day looking for bone bunny ears. I had some lvl 55-56 player tell me I had to pay 1k gold for them. I told him that was silly but thought it was worth 1k g for the last set of bunny ears I needed. Gave him the gold and he signed off. It was only 1k so no big loss. I mainly just wish I could remember his name so I could ignore him properly. Oh well. But to answer your question. I'll be on in a couple hours and I got bone, flame and ice ears now. Just friend and message dajid about the ears. And I wave for free. :)

Tempest
04-30-2011, 09:21 PM
speaking of new players hitting peeps up... is it me or are folks experiencing a lot of "TRADE PLZ" or "You got any items to give me" or "Gold plz"???????

I don't mind sharing, however limited play time and runs drying up is affected the gold I share. Mind ya that I share with a group of close adults.

Sorry of getting a bit annoying with these and was wondering if others were getting a lot of PM's lately.

Just shove em all on da ignore list. That will shad em up