PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Timed Run Times No Longer On Leaderboard

DarrenPR
07-30-2015, 10:44 PM
This may or may not be a bug (probably is), but the Leaderboard does not show the fastest realm times for any of the maps it usually shows times for since today's update. They all seem to have disappeared into the ether.

Serancha
07-31-2015, 06:51 PM
Maybe elites are coming next week, so this was the wipe in preparation for that? Would make sense, and would explain why the timed boards are currently turned off.

Timed boards don't mean anything at this time of season anyways, so a purge at this point doesn't hurt anything.

oekeone
07-31-2015, 07:41 PM
Maybe elites are coming next week, so this was the wipe in preparation for that? Would make sense, and would explain why the timed boards are currently turned off.

Timed boards don't mean anything at this time of season anyways, so a purge at this point doesn't hurt anything.

What do you mean by elites?

Serancha
07-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Right now elites are not scaled up to level 46, the elite gear has not been released and the ren'gol expansion elite maps have not yet been released. This means the "elites" people are running now are super easy, making runs much faster than they will be once the mobs are actually end-game elite level.

Any times currently set in elite Shuyal and above need to be wiped before the scaling is implemented. Otherwise the times set on level 41 mobs will be unbeatable when the same mobs are bumped up to 46, making the timed leaderboards...useless.

Jazzi
08-02-2015, 09:02 AM
Right now elites are not scaled up to level 46, the elite gear has not been released and the ren'gol expansion elite maps have not yet been released. This means the "elites" people are running now are super easy, making runs much faster than they will be once the mobs are actually end-game elite level.

Any times currently set in elite Shuyal and above need to be wiped before the scaling is implemented. Otherwise the times set on level 41 mobs will be unbeatable when the same mobs are bumped up to 46, making the timed leaderboards...useless.

Actually shayul and up, with the exception of arena, are scaled in some way. Whether this is the final scaling or not is yet to be seen ;)

CipiXxArcanexX
08-06-2015, 06:56 PM
I finished a map with personal record ...i goes to the leaderboard to see the beat time and my was with 2 seconds better. My name wasnt in lb and i want get banner :"(

flashio
02-12-2018, 11:19 AM
IGN: Boingon
Piece type: banner
Description: i always thought It would be cool to see a reduced head themed vanity and now is my chance to make It real

flashio
02-12-2018, 11:29 AM
IGN: Boingon
Piece type: backpack
Description: i thought it would be cool to have some kind of tricolor effect backpack and i came up with this, hope you like it

flashio
02-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Ok i got into the wrong thread