PDA

View Full Version : what do u wanna know about pvp, with no suitable answer yet

Waug
07-31-2015, 06:56 AM
it maybe regarding anything and everything which in anyway MAYBE related with PvP.

Groaning
07-31-2015, 11:23 AM
Why doesn't mana scale up per skill level :)
And why does savage/lust str/ str sets have more than 5 m/s

Ubernewber
07-31-2015, 11:44 AM
Teach me how 2 be best rusher at endgame

Waug
07-31-2015, 11:56 AM
Why doesn't mana scale up per skill level :)
And why does savage/lust str/ str sets have more than 5 m/s

1> that would flood pvp thread section by complains of lower level non mage pvpers, sts thought no so.

2>caz str is far from intelligence u know & mana has been well known with intelligence association , tapping beck stomp does not need intelligence.

caz it

iRandom
07-31-2015, 12:02 PM
People complain about fighting a black 3pc ring. Do you think their arguments are justified?

Waug
07-31-2015, 12:02 PM
Teach me how 2 be best rusher at endgame

pick up a bow get some arrows, declare war against world to protect ur kind getting eaten by em get rdy to fight until ur last breath.

iRandom
07-31-2015, 12:09 PM
Are you writing a long post about 3pc rings?

D;

I think their fair btw.

Not just because I have one.

Waug
07-31-2015, 12:11 PM
People complain about fighting a black 3pc ring. Do you think their arguments are justified?

argument is justified, complaining is not.
argue in forums, don't complain while fighting. if u just complain, u gave up mentally u wont try harder.

Waug
07-31-2015, 12:17 PM
Are you writing a long post about 3pc rings?

D;

I think their fair btw.

Not just because I have one.
rather I was just about to limit it to - argument justified, complaining not.

u hv one u think its fair ....

theoretically its not if u fighting same class.

iRandom
07-31-2015, 12:18 PM
argument is justified, complaining is not.
argue in forums, don't complain while fighting. if u just complain, u gave up mentally u wont try harder.

i knew it.
One long post nearly taking up the entire page. WHY OPEST? WHY?

ill direct complainers to this forum (specifically ur post which took up a whole page, i had too edit ur post so it wont do that in my reply)

Groaning
07-31-2015, 12:45 PM
Why does a str set (made form metal) have more dodge than items like leather and cloth like dood it's 1000pounds of metal

iRandom
07-31-2015, 12:47 PM
Wait. So Black 3pc ring is OP?

@GroaPotato

bc stg logic

Ubernewber
07-31-2015, 01:49 PM
pick up a bow get some arrows, declare war against world to protect ur kind getting eaten by em get rdy to fight until ur last breath.

Such wisdom!

iRandom
07-31-2015, 01:57 PM
rather I was just about to limit it to - argument justified, complaining not.

u hv one u think its fair ....

theoretically its not if u fighting same class.

So, umm, hypothetically.

I am hypothetically fighting <insert random rushing, teaming, and treeing endgame guild here> str mages.

We are hypothetically same class except i use int and they (hypothetically) use str.

So hypothetically I kick their butt and they argue that i shouldnt use black 3pc.

Keep in mind that this is totally hypothetical and any resemblance to a real situation is purely coincidental.

Is it fair if I use Black 3pc on my hypothetical 77 int mage vs a 77 pally using 2pc?

humiiii
07-31-2015, 06:34 PM
So, umm, hypothetically.

I am hypothetically fighting <insert random rushing, teaming, and treeing endgame guild here> str mages.

We are hypothetically same class except i use int and they (hypothetically) use str.

So hypothetically I kick their butt and they argue that i shouldnt use black 3pc.

Keep in mind that this is totally hypothetical and any resemblance to a real situation is purely coincidental.

Is it fair if I use Black 3pc on my hypothetical 77 int mage vs a 77 pally using 2pc?

Who is your 3pc char?

iRandom
07-31-2015, 06:35 PM
Who is your 3pc char?

What gave you the idea that I have just one 3pc char?

I mean if i have a 3pc char at all?

Waug
07-31-2015, 08:46 PM
Why does a str set (made form metal) have more dodge than items like leather and cloth like dood it's 1000pounds of metal
As u answered itself, caz it's made of metal and at the sametime majority of the peoples brought best armor, PvP tread would be bursted again with all these players who brought this & played like champs #RIPJakieChanGetAGun

i knew it.
One long post nearly taking up the entire page. WHY OPEST? WHY?

ill direct complainers to this forum (specifically ur post which took up a whole page, i had too edit ur post so it wont do that in my reply)
pls read it again, I Said argue not complain, yw to do so, whoever complain or argue tell em to ARGUE in forums (please do that, and my thread is heaven for that)

So, umm, hypothetically.

No, that's why I specially mentioned "same class" & I forgot to mention same build (spec & gear not necessarily skill) though . that's why I said tell em to argue in forums & my thread is heaven for that.
but u know as I already said, STR has nothing to do with intelligence, all that str pro-es hardly have that & they keep proving it, so u really should not bother what brainless people says rather if possible redirect em to here. GL

iRandom
07-31-2015, 08:52 PM
Flood of <Family> Members: Imminent.

your a real family man. they need a place to stay and cool off.

Waug
07-31-2015, 09:09 PM
Flood of <Family> Members: Imminent.

I'd Love that but than again what I said

your a real family man. they need a place to stay and cool off.

what do u mean by this.

iRandom
07-31-2015, 09:12 PM
what do u mean by this.

Ur nice helping family find a home/place to argue

Waug
07-31-2015, 09:22 PM
U think they can argue? that's the trick
as far as logical argument is concern, they don't have any chance, and if it's against me, then just forget it.

imleya
07-31-2015, 10:31 PM
Why does caravelle think hes best yet i 2-0'd him?,:boxing:

Why does Allie smell like poo?, :distracted:

Why cant i kill the all mighty bears? :hopelessness:

Waug
07-31-2015, 10:38 PM
Why does caravelle think hes best yet i 2-0'd him?,:boxing:
tell him/her, none is best as long as waug is thr.

Why does Allie smell like poo?, :distracted:
Please do a regular basis check up of ur nose, they r getting bit weird

Why cant i kill the all mighty bears? :hopelessness:
there's only Justg is almighty as far as pl is concerned along with thade, dont worry about that.

humiiii
08-01-2015, 05:16 AM
What gave you the idea that I have just one 3pc char?

I mean if i have a 3pc char at all?

U said "not just because i have one"

Groaning
08-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Why don't potatoes what equal rights?

Waug
08-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Why don't potatoes what equal rights?

Otherwise Potatology would not exist.

iRandom
08-01-2015, 10:51 AM
U said "not just because i have one"