PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Ideas for future gauntlets

Titanfall
07-31-2015, 07:31 AM
Let the community vote
-Put a poll up on forums and let us vote which colour banner we'd like to see!
-Maybe let us vote on which boss we'd like to fight against!

Gauntlet Store
-During the gauntlet there should be a new gauntlet store for gauntlet tokens! It could be like past major events where the store has an exclusive gauntlet vanity and/or pet available for gauntlet tokens only during the gauntlet! This would provide more people a reason to run.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
07-31-2015, 09:02 AM
Pink banners!!!

I think the tokens they won't do because it's a free event not a major one. But hey worth an ask! (:

Alhuntrazeck
07-31-2015, 10:13 AM
Gauntlets need to be looked into. Atm they're a waste of valuable resource and time. Raise your virtual hand if you felt like this community update was about ursoth!

People don't really want to run for a Scorch, especially since most of the runners have Nekro, something like 5 times as powerful.

I'd love a token vendor! Maybe you can buy ankh and pots with tokens! Or select vanities (which already exist). Speaking of which - I'd love a Ren'gol vanity, who wouldn't? Orc vanity for warriors, gnome for mages, and perhaps that shaman thingie for rogues. Sts you're imaginative, use that imagination, let us buy Ren'gol vanities for gauntlet tokens, and the already existing Ren'gol tokens!

leoakre
07-31-2015, 12:35 PM
What Alhun said ^^

The gauntlet has had no real purpose to it except to spend valuable time, energy, and way too much gold on pots to run day and night (for some players) in a map with no real pve kills save for killing a few bosses that drop absolutely nothing but maybe a wee bit of gold which might amount to some usable pet food if one runs it enough!! I never run the gauntlets for the mere fact that it is not at all profitable to do so since no real loot drops in the gauntlet. One cannot sell 'everlasting glory' and the Scorch egg is not a tremendous incentive as Alhun explained above. Please consider having certain pet eggs as a future loot incentive to run this small 'in-between events' event, or maybe a special limited edition chest drop as we were favored with in the forever adorable Valentine's Event which allows players to loot...oh, idk...maybe some elixers, pots, ankhs, teeth, and Hauntlet, Story or the newest expansion tokens and toss in a few Orc tags just to make us feel like the Gauntlet is worth running for more than just a 'token' banner! Hell, everything Alhun and Titan already mentioned!!

I, for one, have zero points for Gauntlet IV, and have pretty much maintained 0 points for the previous Gauntlet events solely for the obvious fact that it's just not productive nor profitable to run.

:uncomfortableness::disillusionment:

P.s. can the pink banners, Candy...sts is fixing you up a special pink vanny all your own!! xD

oekeone
07-31-2015, 12:43 PM
Let the community vote

Gauntlet Store
-During the gauntlet there should be a new gauntlet store for gauntlet tokens! It could be like past major events where the store has an exclusive gauntlet vanity and/or pet available for gauntlet tokens only during the gauntlet! This would provide more people a reason to run.

Wow I just love your post it actually makes a reason to run gauntlet other than run to get a banner and a pet and its a waste of time using all your elixers and anhks :)

Sariita
07-31-2015, 08:33 PM
Pink banners!!!

I think the tokens they won't do because it's a free event not a major one. But hey worth an ask! (:
I'd stop sleeping for a whole week if there's a pink banner in any future Gauntlet.

Candylicks
07-31-2015, 08:36 PM
I'd stop sleeping for a whole week if there's a pink banner in any future Gauntlet.
Lol. We do have unicorns to look forward to soon. (:

Trojan2100
07-31-2015, 08:59 PM
I vote get rid of guntlet bring on rest of the expansion . Guntlet is not for everyone , not as fun as when entire community can do it togather

Maalice
07-31-2015, 11:43 PM
Let the community vote

Gauntlet Store

Great suggestion... And I never think any suggestions are ever good, but this one is great, mostly about gauntlet tokens!

Saud
08-02-2015, 07:20 AM
Not every event for any players
Some event like ankh drop from bosses for players that they can't buy ankh for plat or gold
And this free event for platuser

Titanfall
08-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Not every event for any players
Some event like ankh drop from bosses for players that they can't buy ankh for plat or gold
And this free event for platuser
How is it for plat users? Im a non plat user and Im still on the rogue LB like many many others.

gumball3000
08-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Here is a great idea: stop making gauntlet events.

mesalin
08-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Vote system will be good and how go lb without plat use? Huh

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Titanfall
08-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Vote system will be good and how go lb without plat use? Huh

Just run the event with a pt. Its not like you need energy to run this event ot anything plat related at all.

mesalin
08-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Ik how be in event lb i just wanna know or can can go PvP lb or another without plat my friends said can't

Dex Scene
08-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Pink banners!!!

Haha thats cute. Pink!!
We would see all the girls fighting hell for it. :P

@Op, I like the idea. I willl run when they give Black banner.

Visiting
08-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Ik how be in event lb i just wanna know or can can go PvP lb or another without plat my friends said can't

For the Pvp LB you don't need plat, you need dummies...

BottleNexz
08-02-2015, 11:48 AM
yea, lool.. ask my pal, he got four for his 'kdr-correcter'

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
08-02-2015, 02:48 PM
yea, lool.. ask my pal, he got four for his 'kdr-correcter'

Lmao KDR CORRECTOR??

mesalin
08-02-2015, 04:17 PM
But i don't wanna use dummy zzz...grrr
Fair play ... But who play fair this time AL PvP.?

Caabatric
08-02-2015, 06:44 PM
de-railed topic
@OP great ideas especially the gauntlet tokens cause really hauntlet tokens are so bleh C=
gl for lb running btw

Saud
08-02-2015, 08:29 PM
How is it for plat users? Im a non plat user and Im still on the rogue LB like many many others.

I was meaning plat users have arcane and they simply run the map easily
Without dying 4-6 times
And yeah some players who don't buy plat on LB but with HARD WORK!
Plat user : 10 min 4 runs
Non-plat user : 10 min 2 runs

Titanfall
08-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Without dying 4-6 times
Im a non plat user I have arcanes. You arent really proving much...

Caabatric
08-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Without dying 4-6 times

Many of the people on the lb actually are f2p players...
plat users see it as a waste, free players see it as a way to get on lb...
either way it is very easy to get on lb without arcanes and such, i missed 3 days of gauntlet 2 and still made it on the mage lb with school everyday....

Visiting
08-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Gauntlet 2 is the premiere event for any F2P players looking for a sweet banner! Sure the plat spenders are most likely to be the top players of the event since they're generally the ones who can afford better gear for faster runs, but any F2P who has time and motivation can get and stay on the leaderboard by just paying for pots and pet feed (or just switching pets if they want to save). Just friend as many Gauntlet runners as you can at your level and run with whoever is on when you are. Do this enough and you'll find your butt on the LB :) (PS: Mage is probably the easiest to run for LB in my personal experience.)

BottleNexz
08-03-2015, 03:57 AM
most are twinks too...

madetofarm
08-06-2015, 09:21 PM
I agree its a waste of time a lvl 46 player needs at least two more lvl 46 players to finish in time for the bonus what's the point if u get one token a run...:uncomfortableness: