PDA

View Full Version : so no one is curious about new toon

abe
07-31-2015, 09:14 AM
I am a season one player so I feel like this new toon will have big shoes to fill .....share yall ideas and opions

Madnex
07-31-2015, 09:23 AM
I believe you're confusing the elven vanity reward for Ursoth LB for a new toon ; it's really just a pretty rogue.

Lastmind
07-31-2015, 10:19 AM
I think he refers to this sentence from the 29th july community letter:

"But, that's not all. A new player has entered the game, if you will. As you'll remember, one year ago, Ursoth opened a portal to Arlor from Elondria."

I do not know what happened last Ursoth event and have no idea which portal they talk about, but I thought of something more like a bew boss than a new class.

Farminer's
07-31-2015, 10:27 AM
They are bringing a new boss and something else as stated into the post.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Otahaanak
07-31-2015, 10:29 AM
Buh Bye Helena??? Noooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madnex
07-31-2015, 11:20 AM
I think he refers to this sentence from the 29th july community letter:

"But, that's not all. A new player has entered the game, if you will. As you'll remember, one year ago, Ursoth opened a portal to Arlor from Elondria."

I do not know what happened last Ursoth event and have no idea which portal they talk about, but I thought of something more like a bew boss than a new class.

You'd be exactly right. A new class would be a much bigger deal and would most likely get its own thread at the very least. Game = state of things in the Ursoth environment, not literally AL.