PDA

View Full Version : Venting.

xRaNdU
05-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Okay, so ive been playing on my main a lot lately to try and get it leveled up because pvp is getting a little boring to me. I've mostly been farming trying to get some gold back I lost but that's beside the point. I have a 45 main, and I've done a ton of runs through plasma pyramid so I thought I'd switch it up a bit and do some keeper runs. I join a couple games run through it but then I hit a rough patch, today it was 3 or 4 games in a row, I'd join a room with a couple people and they'd be talking so I say hi and stuff and wait for them to get ready (btw one would be a lvl 50 and the other about 42,43) as soon as another person joins I get booted for: Lvl too low -__- I mean seriously, isn't that what the update just did was keep low levels out of the high level dungeons? Lol it's frustrating!!

Fatpigwarrior
05-01-2011, 01:43 AM
yah this still happens alot :(

xRaNdU
05-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Lol, I mean I can see if they were having friends come, or if they were both higher than me. But neither of those were it. I dont like being booted haha especially when trying to level up, just wanna get it done!!

Fatpigwarrior
05-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Reasons such as Full are acceptable...

azulflame
05-01-2011, 03:05 AM
What about the reason: "too low" when

a) you got an invite
And
b) you are the same level as the host.

Nekama
05-01-2011, 04:20 AM
maybe those 2 ppl are his or her friend.this happens to me all the time when i was at your lvl.i just enter the game thinking my lvl would be suitable and in the end got booted and that lags my iphone!

Lowlyspy
05-01-2011, 09:59 AM
yeah, getting booted sucks, and even though i occasionally boot people i never put "too low" for the reason, i'll normally put something like "srry" or "gotta make room, no offense", people are just rude sometimes.

Corpser
05-01-2011, 10:11 AM
What about the reason: "too low" when

a) you got an invite
And
b) you are the same level as the host.

that happened to me a friend hostede he booted me after inviting me for reason L then i asked him y and he removem me from freind list.