PDA

View Full Version : prepaid cards for plat.

Nekama
05-01-2011, 04:17 AM
hi,just wondering if prepaid cards could be used to buy plat.they can be bought from 7/11 stores.anyone uses them to buy plat or knows it could be used?haha i just dont wanna waste the card.
im not introducing new ideas!and the prepaid card is not sim card!

Fatpigwarrior
05-01-2011, 05:17 AM
that is a pretty good idea :) it would also promote PL!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

Nekama
05-01-2011, 06:27 AM
yeah!if it could be used to buy plat more ppl will buy it to buy plat!

Ayrilana
05-01-2011, 10:39 AM
hi,just wondering if prepaid cards could be used to buy plat.they can be bought from 7/11 stores.anyone uses them to buy plat or knows it could be used?haha i just dont wanna waste the card.
im not introducing new ideas!and the prepaid card is not sim card!

Why did you have to make another thread on this EXACT same topic? Spamming it on the forums won't make it happen and this is against the TOS.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25048-New-way-of-buying-platinum-DEVS-read-please.

Nekama
05-01-2011, 12:11 PM
lol the other one is credit card!!!pls read b4 you post.

Nekama
05-01-2011, 12:12 PM
this postt is bout if i can use the prepaid cards bought from 7/11 stores to buy platinum!

Ayrilana
05-01-2011, 12:27 PM
lol the other one is credit card!!!pls read b4 you post.

I did but did you? Your other thread was about using prepaid cards instead of credit cards since some people don't have them. I mentioned using the VISA gift cards and you said that not every country has them. You now make this thread asking about prepaid cards... Your previous thread was about prepaid cards and this thread is about prepaid cards.

this postt is bout if i can use the prepaid cards bought from 7/11 stores to buy platinum!

Those are likely the VISA (or Mastercard) gift cards mentioned in your other thread...

EDIT: You also edited your post several hours after you created this thread. I assume it was the exact same topic as earlier since someone mentioned that this would be a good way to promote PL.

Duped
05-01-2011, 12:38 PM
You can use any VISA or MC giftcard to buy an itunes card. That's what I've done, and it works fine. They sell the cards in $ increments and you don't need a CC.