PDA

View Full Version : Warrior

SkyWow
07-31-2015, 01:14 PM
It's time for warrior to get a buff... Even with jugg rouges can still 1hit

Its ridiculous that I've seen a lot of rouges and mages almost the same health and armor as a warrior!!!

xcainnblecterx
07-31-2015, 01:33 PM
Rogues maybe but a sorc with the same amount of armor and health......you're kidding right

Madnex
07-31-2015, 01:53 PM
For starters, I suggest you try something better than broken chainmail.

If you want to do comparisons you have to compare equal gear levels. Not your outdated, so-so gemmed, L41 legendary-geared warr to maxed out rogues with the new mythics and L46's current best legendaries.

Edward Coug
07-31-2015, 02:03 PM
It's time for warrior to get a buff... Even with jugg rouges can still 1hit

Its ridiculous that I've seen a lot of rouges and mages almost the same health and armor as a warrior!!!

I've yet to see a rogue or mage with anything close to 8k health and 3k armor. I think it's safe to say you're way under-geared. I don't PvP, but I hear that wars are the best, and rogues are the worst.

Serancha
07-31-2015, 03:14 PM
For starters, I suggest you try something better than broken chainmail.

If you want to do comparisons you have to compare equal gear levels. Not your outdated, so-so gemmed, L41 legendary-geared warr to maxed out rogues with the new mythics and L46's current best legendaries.

Even level 41 legendary (non-imbued) warrior has 1500+ more hp than a maxed 46 rogue.

With equal gear:

A 46 warrior with Grimm has 8200 hp and 2350 armour.

A 46 rogue with Grimm has 4828 hp and 1885 armour

A 46 mage with Grimm has 4971 hp and 1461 armour

Where all 3 are using level 46 weapon, armour, helm, level 43 belt, and the same arcane ring and planar pendant. (the rogue has maxed gems on the level 46 gear, the others have normal)

Caabatric
07-31-2015, 04:18 PM
I've yet to see a rogue or mage with anything close to 8k health and 3k armor. I think it's safe to say you're way under-geared. I don't PvP, but I hear that wars are the best, and rogues are the worst.

Rogues are quite good in pvp at endgame at least C=

At the op, Very huge exaggeration of the truth however. Currently, wars are being heavily rejected cause elites are so easy for most people without the scaling. Don't fret to much, once they are scaled wars will be wanted in most pt's....

Dimitrian
07-31-2015, 04:21 PM
Warriors don't need a buff,they are already good in PvP.
In PvE...eh...well...they need to be warriors,not parking machines or tanks without a turret.
I think warriors need an improvement to their role, not a buff.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Bomm
07-31-2015, 05:05 PM
Agreed

I have seen rouges with about 5,5 k hp and 2 k armor

And im not kidding i also have seen a mage with 6.1 k hp !!! And other mages can reach about 5-5.5 k hp...

My Legend geard war just have 7 k hp and 2.25 k armor so there is just a smal gape betwen thos stas... Furthemore rouges / mages have about 700-950 dmg and warrior just 450-650 if they a bit good geard! So i have experinced that nobody wants to run elites, arena and so on with warriors cause it takes too long... :/ And since mages/ rouges have nekro and its shield warriors got more useless

And if you now think wait warriors can reach 9 k, hp 1 k dmg with maul or 2,8 k armor with Bulwark ... Those are just very well geard people who have payed about 30-50 m for that gear too become that dood.... But there are just a few of them who can afford that gear

Edward Coug
07-31-2015, 05:19 PM
Agreed

I have seen rouges with about 5,5 k hp and 2 k armor

And im not kidding i also have seen a mage with 6.1 k hp !!! And other mages can reach about 5-5.5 k hp...

My Legend geard war just have 7 k hp and 2.25 k armor so there is just a smal gape betwen thos stas... Furthemore rouges / mages have about 700-950 dmg and warrior just 450-650 if they a bit good geard! So i have experinced that nobody wants to run elites, arena and so on with warriors cause it takes too long... :/ And since mages/ rouges have nekro and its shield warriors got more useless

And if you now think wait warriors can reach 9 k, hp 1 k dmg with maul or 2,8 k armor with Bulwark ... Those are just very well geard people who have payed about 30-50 m for that gear too become that dood.... But there are just a few of them who can afford that gear

You need to compare apples to apples. You can't compare a max geared rogue or mage to a lesser geared warrior. It's just not very informative.

Look at Serancha's post above.

Bomm
07-31-2015, 05:41 PM
Anyways warriors need a buff couse the prety useless, for example in the rengol maps they spend a lot of time stunted and just deal very low dmg, sometimes i even cant charge attack without get stunted...

And how i mentiod above ppl prefer run without Tanks couse the deal near to any dmg and runs are faster without them

So i wish that tanks could get a new wepon for Exempel a crosbow like the orcs have with deal some dmg.... And Tanks get usefull

Oezheasate
07-31-2015, 07:15 PM

Lol your last sentence was hilarious, Warriors the best in PVP? For sure not at endgame, it's the exact opposite, rogues op even with dmg nerff still, then mages, then warriors

Trojan2100
07-31-2015, 07:46 PM
Rogues are quite good in pvp at endgame at least C=

At the op, Very huge exaggeration of the truth however. Currently, wars are being heavily rejected cause elites are so easy for most people without the scaling. Don't fret to much, once they are scaled wars will be wanted in most pt's....

War or tank ? From what I have seen 99% warriors are dps wanna be , hiding behind other class begging for mana

xcainnblecterx
07-31-2015, 07:50 PM
The buff warrios need is to be deleted from the game. All everyone wants is dmg and fast runs so bam problem solved

Ravager
07-31-2015, 08:55 PM
Rogues were actually breaking my jug today in tdm...

nelson131
07-31-2015, 10:18 PM
Warriors don't need a buff,they are already good in PvP.
In PvE...eh...well...they need to be warriors,not parking machines or tanks without a turret.
I think warriors need an improvement to their role, not a buff.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk
made my day

SkyWow
07-31-2015, 10:40 PM
I'm a decent gear warrior I my weapon is arcane maul para,eye,grand most of my gear full grand mythic...

I was in CTF in 1v1 vs rouge and literally have no chance... Rouges are stunning so much now and they have high DPS high damage I've seen rouges 2k armor and 6k+ health...

I don't think it's fair that rouges have all these advantages and on top of that they shoot not close range battle.

Tanks should be able to last in a fight without getting 1hit killed

SkyWow
07-31-2015, 10:42 PM
Even with warriors using jugg!!! We still get 1hit killed!!!

Warriors horn shield should block all stuns but we still get stunned?

Its time to fix, buff, upgrade warriors

Kingofninjas
07-31-2015, 11:07 PM

In a clash rogues are by far the worst clash. Given an equal number of anks, the team with more mages usually wins. Stacking tanks is a sure way to win almost any clash.

Caabatric
07-31-2015, 11:32 PM
Both lol.
The dps tanks can compare to rogues,
And tanky tanks are just a huge slowdown to the pt!

Serancha
07-31-2015, 11:33 PM
I'm a decent gear warrior I my weapon is arcane maul para,eye,grand most of my gear full grand mythic...

I was in CTF in 1v1 vs rouge and literally have no chance... Rouges are stunning so much now and they have high DPS high damage I've seen rouges 2k armor and 6k+ health...

I don't think it's fair that rouges have all these advantages and on top of that they shoot not close range battle.

Mythic is level 36. We are now level 46. There's the problem. Not to mention that maul is a level 31 weapon...

Ravager
07-31-2015, 11:35 PM

Maul is an outdated weapon with no armor bonus to help resist rogue hits. So first you need to replace that weapon. Horn does not block against stun. Juggernaut helps for that. I am still surprised my juggernaut is being broken by many rogues unfortunately and not just a few. Rogues dont have stun skills or attacks other than charged normal attack which all classes have. Its probably the pets stunning you or they are constantly charging normal attack.

Farminer's
07-31-2015, 11:49 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/31/5961b3ed42978edf7ddf86a40c6529da.jpg
Here is the stats of a tank with no pet equiped. Now he does have damage elix but that is it and you say warriors are weak? When have you seen a rogue with 8k hp 1k dmg 2.3k armor no pet?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

xcainnblecterx
07-31-2015, 11:59 PM
Lo warrios getting 1 hit in pvp and saying they need a buff, mages been getting 1 hitted since 21 cap, complained about buff and all we got was a shield buff. I'm happy with sorc now since we are more survivable but let's face it classes are not balanced. Not 1 of them except maybe warrios. Warrios are meant to be tanks not damage dealers but since rogues replace that their purpose is defeated. Everyone wants to run fast now. Elites don't require warrios(yet)since rogues can run fast and tank. So besides balancing classes sts need to balance elites to where a warrio has to tank and not go dmg. I don't see how much farther in caps al can even go without adding new skills or adding more perks to the skills we already have since next cap we can basically cover every skill. Bottom line don't make a thread saying only warrios needs a buff. Make a thread saying classes need to balanced, maps need to be adjusted, and al needs some TLC before its down the drain like the other sts games

Kingslaughter
08-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Rogues were actually breaking my jug today in tdm...

Same here...last nite in tdm even i hav arcane ring and mytic armor 43...maybe bugs because update

Ravager
08-01-2015, 04:09 AM
Here is the stats of a tank with no pet equiped. Now he does have damage elix but that is it and you say warriors are weak? When have you seen a rogue with 8k hp 1k dmg 2.3k armor no pet?

I see the issue more as rogues being able to break juggernaut of max warriors or near max. That shouldnt be happening.

Madnex
08-01-2015, 05:27 AM
I see the issue more as rogues being able to break juggernaut of max warriors or near max. That shouldnt be happening.

New gear and chaos gems = every decent maxed rogue 850+ dmg with pet. On the other hand, the mana pool has stayed the same (2-2.4k) but skills require more mana now at 46. Easier to run them out.

Unfortunately, jugg is just a weaker arcane shield when the incoming damage is dealt in very few hits, hence rogue is warrior's class weakness. I'd try a more offensive approach with careful dmg reduction alternation.

On topic, OP's clueless. L36 mythics and maul are both outdated and cannot be compared with new mythics and legendaries that are expansions ahead.

Anyona
08-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Warrriors are not being one hit. On a maxed out warrior whilst jugg is active I hit around 2-3k, without jugg it's 3-5k. In terms of 1v1 rogues are op, in clashes that's a different story...

Ravager
08-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Warrriors are not being one hit. On a maxed out warrior whilst jugg is active I hit around 2-3k, without jugg it's 3-5k. In terms of 1v1 rogues are op, in clashes that's a different story...

Hmm thats the issue there. In past seasons, warriors wouldnt die while in jugg or would rarely die. For a warrior with 8.5k health lets say, 25% hp is around 2.1k. So if youre hitting 2-3k when warrior is in jugg, there is a good chance he will die.

warriorromio
08-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Lesss cd of rouges skills by 1-2 sec and they get balanced..
Dont need to do any thing just nerfing fouge is better then buff tanks and yes mafe should get a bit buf ..
Only classes can be balanced by buff or nerf cooldown of skills ...
Rouges have highest damage skill with lowest cd aimed shot just increase the cd by 2-3 sec and warriors will get in the elites again and also mage and tanks have good chance to counter them

mesalin
08-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Sts wont make CD longer players will get angry and mad tho

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
08-02-2015, 01:56 AM
All your assumptions are true. Rogues at lvl46 can do over 4.5 dmg with dmg buff of aimed. Neither armor, health or jugg are protecting the warrior. Considering that now warriors with the new gear have at least over 2.5k armor (without the 5% passive) I think is absolutely unfair. Jugg is breaked as you said easly with the high dmg and crit bonus of aimed. How much armor (pure armor) do warrior need now to survive? 3.5k? Is nonsense. Developers should take a look into this considering you are also a maxed warrior.

SkyWow
08-02-2015, 02:01 AM
Yea agree the classes are unbalanced... Rouges are crazy high in all stats,

Warriors horn that gives a 3sec shield is now broken.... Rouges can still kill me while charged horn...

As ravager said rouges doing 2k-4k damage every time clearly breaks jugg easy.

SkyWow
08-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Anyway we can get a gm to investigate this problem test it out themselves and see

Jazzi
08-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Lesss cd of rouges skills by 1-2 sec and they get balanced..
Dont need to do any thing just nerfing fouge is better then buff tanks and yes mafe should get a bit buf ..
Only classes can be balanced by buff or nerf cooldown of skills ...
Rouges have highest damage skill with lowest cd aimed shot just increase the cd by 2-3 sec and warriors will get in the elites again and also mage and tanks have good chance to counter them

Adding longer cd to rogue skills will just make elite runs much slower for everyone. So it will be a net nerf for everyone.

I agree that warriors need to be looked into though and the sooner, the better. Now they are even less needed than before with all the arcane pets and affordable gear.

Thing is, if people like the OP start a thread with gross exaggeration, most people do not take it seriously and the devs might just not be reading after further after reading the first post.

BottleNexz
08-02-2015, 04:58 AM
make a rogue.... then when the scaling comes for new elites and the rogue who has been avoiding u asks u to go get ur warrior... tell them to gf themselves. all pty warrior.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

gumball3000
08-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Maul is an outdated weapon with no armor bonus to help resist rogue hits. So first you need to replace that weapon. Horn does not block against stun. Juggernaut helps for that. I am still surprised my juggernaut is being broken by many rogues unfortunately and not just a few. Rogues dont have stun skills or attacks other than charged normal attack which all classes have. Its probably the pets stunning you or they are constantly charging normal attack.
We live in times where delaying jug is not your best bet. You have to use jug when your hp is nearly full otherwise rogues will hit you for the remaining of your hp and die. Jug doesnt break it's just rogues hit hard and fast not giving jug enough time to heal you. Delaying jug against sorcerers still works always did.

gumball3000
08-02-2015, 08:29 AM

You have no idea what you are talking about. Simply put maul damage is fake, yes it has high damage on normal attack but hits very slowly and the skill damage of maul is lower than level 41 bonesaw almost equal to magma claymore 41 Let me tell you trying to kill fully geared rogues with maul is pointless, they will barely feel any damage being done to them. Yes the proc is nice but in vs one pierce and the proc can be dodged.

william5439
08-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Buff buff buff

greekAL
08-02-2015, 09:28 AM
maul expired! and in my eyes using a weapon waiting the proc is useless! proc is luck! u need a weapon to play and without luck!

csyui
08-02-2015, 10:50 AM
My advice: Don't play pvp on your warrior at the moment.

Why? Coz it only takes rogue 2 crit shot to kill a full geared tank, meanwhile crit rate of rogue is over 50%, and can stack by skills.

BottleNexz
08-02-2015, 11:42 AM
and if that's 'balanced' I'll eat my hat.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oezheasate
08-02-2015, 01:53 PM
The problem i see in pvp is that the heal skill of the rogue in pvp is superior to the one of the warrior, at least when a warrior vs's a rogue, ive got a 510-530 dmg warr with 8k health, and once im past that first assault and the rogue has little mana she can heal more effectively than me, if she uses her mana intelligently, i just cant kill them and i still come closer to death than them because of the cd of the horn. The cd of the health packs is much less and restores full health i think.

warriorromio
08-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Adding longer cd to rogue skills will just make elite runs much slower for everyone. So it will be a net nerf for everyone.

I agree that warriors need to be looked into though and the sooner, the better. Now they are even less needed than before with all the arcane pets and affordable gear.

Thing is, if people like the OP start a thread with gross exaggeration, most people do not take it seriously and the devs might just not be reading after further after reading the first post.
Then better decrease the cd of hor ...
Make it 7-8 sec. Or a bit more but it will be good in elites and pvp ..both..

Ravager
08-02-2015, 03:00 PM
We live in times where delaying jug is not your best bet. You have to use jug when your hp is nearly full otherwise rogues will hit you for the remaining of your hp and die. Jug doesnt break it's just rogues hit hard and fast not giving jug enough time to heal you. Delaying jug against sorcerers still works always did.

No my jug is active. Like I stated earlier with the numbers. Thats the issue.

Madnex
08-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Requesting a lock.

Thread's swamped with inaccuracies and exaggerations from people who don't know what they're talking about, can't compare apples to apples and/or haven't even bothered to look at skill descriptions.

Rav's complaint is the only acceptable one and might need to be properly stated in its own thread but this feels like a subject to talk about after we've had the new myth gear stats unveiled.

Oezheasate
08-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Ö
Requesting a lock.

Thread's swamped with inaccuracies and exaggerations from people who don't know what they're talking about, can't compare apples to apples and/or haven't even bothered to look at skill descriptions.

Rav's complaint is the only acceptable one and might need to be properly stated in its own thread but this feels like a subject to talk about after we've had the new myth gear stats unveiled.

I like that attitude, people are not well informed and instead of educating them we are going to simply shut them up. Why don't you instead help to educate us, the oh so stupid folk, with your almighty God like wisdom. Sorry that I take it to an extreme but that kind of attitude doesn't help anyone.

Visiting
08-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Requesting a lock.

Yes, please enlighten us with your "God like wisdom" :D

Alhuntrazeck
08-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Heavily exaggerated, but there's some truth in it. Warriors do need a fix in pve.

Only for the love of everything that isn't a pixel don't port it into PvP. I don't PvP any more but I was there when warriors asked for a buff in pve and got it in PvP. Lol smh.

Caabatric
08-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Yes, please enlighten us with your "God like wisdom" :D

U asked for it....
Madnex is writing the 3 page essay as we speak

Visiting
08-02-2015, 09:32 PM
U asked for it....
Madnex is writing the 3 page essay as we speak

He's probably writing a 15 page guide :(

Trojan2100
08-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Requesting a lock.

Quest denied
P.s stop kissing STS A**

Visiting
08-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Quest denied
P.s stop kissing STS A**

Oh noes, it's the self appointed forum police D:!

Froxanthar
08-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Since some of you said that Rogue crits easily go beyond 50% which could break jugg in a snap so I just thinking the best solution is probably to give a warrior extra passive skills which is reduce/absorb critical hit 4% for each skill point.

Kingofninjas
08-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Since some of you said that Rogue crits easily go beyond 50% which could break jugg in a snap so I just thinking the best solution is probably to give a warrior extra passive skills which is reduce/absorb critical hit 4% for each skill point.

Then rogues and mages would need some unique passive too. For mages it could be armor boost and for rogues mana regen.

Froxanthar
08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Then rogues and mages would need some unique passive too. For mages it could be armor boost and for rogues mana regen.
Cool as long as it aint a 1 hit K.O passive. :)

Ice
08-03-2015, 01:30 AM
The armor or HP is irrelevant! Rouge are very Over power last and this season.

Come on i know all of you agree the only over powered toon in this game is rouge and its not balance... they can 1-2hit a tank depend of the gears..

SkyWow
08-03-2015, 02:21 AM
My solution would be....

Ex... When we are below the 30% on active jugg we have 50% to heal and regain HP back to our 30% HP.

My solution is... Fix jugg to activate at 50% HP, so while active instead of the 50% chance of re heal going to 30% HP make it go to 50% HP!

Lastmind
08-03-2015, 02:29 AM
I want to see a PvE buff to warriors. Make it easier for them to pull aggro and maybe give them a reflect ability, which calculates it's damage before the armor comes into effect.

This way Warriors would become a bit more popular because it would cause much safer runs without slowing the pt down that much.

Ice
08-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Warrior are useless in the new maps... The big Giants can still 1 hit a warrior with out a jug.. even if you have 2.9k armor.. its not even elite..

Lastmind
08-03-2015, 03:33 AM
Warrior are useless in the new maps... The big Giants can still 1 hit a warrior with out a jug.. even if you have 2.9k armor.. its not even elite..

Not with Nekro shield though

Kingofninjas
08-03-2015, 03:37 AM

Its really not that hard to avoid being hit. I haven't been hit by the red zone attack that people say 1 hits event once and I have roughly 300 orc tags.

Bmwmsix
08-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Yawnn if you only read or saw the threads about this topic ( in 2 Years) *.*. Best is get a group and visit Sts headquarter directly :P.

Tatman
08-03-2015, 06:47 AM
I faced the OP a few times yesterday, couldn't one-hit him. :sorrow: :blue: :upset:

william5439
08-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Warrior suppose to be tanky, if want to avoid the attack, need warrior for what? All play rogue

gumball3000
08-03-2015, 01:36 PM
My solution would be....

Ex... When we are below the 30% on active jugg we have 50% to heal and regain HP back to our 30% HP.

My solution is... Fix jugg to activate at 50% HP, so while active instead of the 50% chance of re heal going to 30% HP make it go to 50% HP!
Activating jug at 30% is useless since rogues can take all your 30% hp in one hit. Use jug at 80-90% hp so you can take more hits from rogues with the damage reduced. As i said before activating jug below 50% hp is useless because when rogues hit jug doesnt heal you fast enough to stay alive.

Warrior is still op against mage, if you change jug to heal below 50% you will see all mages starting to cry on forums.

SkyWow
08-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Activating jug at 30% is useless since rogues can take all your 30% hp in one hit. Use jug at 80-90% hp so you can take more hits from rogues with the damage reduced. As i said before activating jug below 50% hp is useless because when rogues hit jug doesnt heal you fast enough to stay alive.

Isn't 30% is when jugg starts re healing? If I press at 80-90% it will still take me down to the 30% mark of re healing...

I'm saying to make that 30% to 50% so when rouges attack we re heal to 50% instead of the 30% mark

Ravager
08-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Isn't 30% is when jugg starts re healing? If I press at 80-90% it will still take me down to the 30% mark of re healing...

I'm saying to make that 30% to 50% so when rouges attack we re heal to 50% instead of the 30% mark

I believe jug has a chance to heal at the 25% hp marker, not 30%. If the chance is a success, you hp will heal to the 50% marker.

Ice
08-04-2015, 02:26 AM
I believe jug has a chance to heal at the 25% hp marker, not 30%. If the chance is a success, you hp will heal to the 50% marker.

Still its useless since rouge can damage more than that... activating a jug at below 60% = Dead..

Everyone is making rouge now... I know your making a rouge rav.. Also one of the greatest tank i know bully / overheard made a rouge...

One day everyone will quit tank lol...

Ravager
08-04-2015, 02:40 AM
Still its useless since rouge can damage more than that... activating a jug at below 60% = Dead..

Everyone is making rouge now... I know your making a rouge rav.. Also one of the greatest tank i know bully / overheard made a rouge...

One day everyone will quit tank lol...

Agreed. Juggernaut is one of the bread and butter skills that makes a warrior competent and useful in a team-based environment. Currently I am forced to use vb and juggernaut together simply for the hp boost. That only leaves me for 1 attack skill which is very lame. Yet in some cases, I still get killed while in juggernaut.

Yes. I currently play rogue and more often than warrior right now. Bully also plays rogue a lot more now too. It's sad to see in a clash when a warrior dies first in a clash due to jugg failing to do its job even though it has been activated properly.

Ice
08-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Agreed. Juggernaut is one of the bread and butter skills that makes a warrior competent and useful in a team-based environment. Currently I am forced to use vb and juggernaut together simply for the hp boost. That only leaves me for 1 attack skill which is very lame. Yet in some cases, I still get killed while in juggernaut.

Yes. I currently play rogue and more often than warrior right now. Bully also plays rogue a lot more now too. It's sad to see in a clash when a warrior dies first in a clash due to jugg failing to do its job even though it has been activated properly.

dont worry im planning to join you guys soon.. lol warrior is dead! PVE and PVP.. only reason some people stay playing war because of PVP.. now that war is so easy to kill in pvp i dont know what will happen in next season.. rouge will be more OP... Crit will go up to 5-8k... even more.. so whats the use of warrior now? im sure its useless in Pve and time runs..

warriorromio
08-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Its better giving jugger a 25-50 % damage reduction when on ..
And can buff the whole party to 25% damage reduction buff..
So if we have 2-3k hp when at 30%-50% then 25-50% damage reduction will geant us 4-6 k hp so atleast we cant get 1 hit by rouge..
And jugger willl be the good elite map skill to..
I mean it will be better to get survive..
And 1 more thing jugger should gratn hp bonous by level it gives 500 hp to level 2-3 tank and still it give 500 hp on level 46 tank thats not fair hp should increase by the levels like at every 10 + level ot will give 500hp..
So at level 46 it will give 2k hp..
Thats also better for surviving
Vb gives mana regen with 25-50 str bonous so its ok caise it gove str but jugger gives hp so comon sts..
It it wort to get only 500hp at all the levels atleast increase it by percentage of totel hp..
Like we have for skill damage it will increase with your level and total str and damage percentage..
So why its not same with jugger give 30-40% of hp bonous while its on...