PDA

View Full Version : Lol STS is so sneaky! In a good way^^

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Did you know that when you play the tutorial, its impossible for the boss to kill you! Devs made it so Babrax the Demon does 0 damage! So smart and sneaky:)

Fatpigwarrior
05-01-2011, 05:13 AM
Glitch probably, but nice!!!!!!!

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 05:15 AM
Glitch probably, but nice!!!!!!!

I doubt it's a glitch, it's made so you learn how to use potions. So his first hit drop a bit of health and an arrow display shows you how to use a pot. It's a smart addition since I've read plenty of threads where people got their first death from not knowing they could just use pots at will. Don't forget you're only level 2 at that point, to go solo on a boss at that stage of the game would be suicide (not the best idea for a tutorial).

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 05:52 AM
I doubt it's a glitch, it's made so you learn how to use potions. So his first hit drop a bit of health and an arrow display shows you how to use a pot. It's a smart addition since I've read plenty of threads where people got their first death from not knowing they could just use pots at will. Don't forget you're only level 2 at that point, to go solo on a boss at that stage of the game would be suicide (not the best idea for a tutorial).

Also its unfair with the classes, when i tried making a bear, I realized I had to go close for the whole time...archers and mages could possibly solo him if they didnt add the nerfed damage on the boss.

Corpser
05-01-2011, 10:59 AM
i still soloed with my bird taking no damage