PDA

View Full Version : For those who love the rainbows and... Gauntlet? xD

Hercules
07-31-2015, 01:58 PM
Here is your banner!

rstilzchen
07-31-2015, 03:05 PM
Does it symbolize the color of player's face for every day, while he grind same Gauntet's map to get this banner?

oekeone
07-31-2015, 03:51 PM
I would like a emoji banner xD :love_heart: :banana:

UnnamedGuy
07-31-2015, 04:08 PM
Hum hum hum...you are really creative...is it a gaypride gauntlet banner? (without any offense to gays, but those colors reminds me gayprides I've seen on TV)

epicrrr
07-31-2015, 07:11 PM
Nah no rainbow in Arlor please.

vawaid
07-31-2015, 09:34 PM
we need more than flat banner, we need goblin-event-alike banner. That will be cool.

Squeezable
08-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Ayyy gay pride gauntlet banner, not bad ;)

Rabidlicious
08-02-2015, 10:52 AM
Why do we live in a world where a rainbow is automatically depicted as gay pride? What we can't like or enjoy a rainbow without people stereotyping? I think rainbows have been here way before "the gays" all I'm saying is that rainbows are kinda slick and peeps should be able to enjoy without accusations.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

BottleNexz
08-02-2015, 12:05 PM
yup, ghey

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Visiting
08-02-2015, 12:51 PM
I would much rather a spinning potato banner :D

Squeezable
08-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Why do we live in a world where a rainbow is automatically depicted as gay pride? What we can't like or enjoy rainbow without people stereotyping? I think rainbows have been here way before "the gays" all I'm saying is that rainbows are kinda slick and peeps should be able to enjoy without accusations.

That first question could be Googled and was pointless to be asked on a MMORPG forum... Secondly, you say rainbows were around before ""the gays"" and that people shouldn't have "accusations" about it. Not only do you sound derogatory, you really think being gay is a new thing? Also, stereotyping has nothing to do with this lmao..

I'm sorry but we use this sign as a symbol of equality. Being gay is as natural as a rainbow - my interpretation of the use of a rainbow. Your opinion on how the LGBT represent themselves on an MMORPG forum won't change anything in the world so rant somewhere where your voice might get heard. As I always say in-game "GL! :)"

Transfordark
08-07-2015, 05:42 PM
That first question could be Googled and was pointless to be asked on a MMORPG forum... Secondly, you say rainbows were around before ""the gays"" and that people shouldn't have "accusations" about it. Not only do you sound derogatory, you really think being gay is a new thing? Also, stereotyping has nothing to do with this lmao..

I'm sorry but we use this sign as a symbol of equality. Being gay is as natural as a rainbow - my interpretation of the use of a rainbow. Your opinion on how the LGBT represent themselves on an MMORPG forum won't change anything in the world so rant somewhere where your voice might get heard. As I always say in-game "GL! :)"
So you're gay?

Squeezable
08-07-2015, 05:50 PM
So you're gay?

Well... I don't like to label myself but if I did I'd be put into that category.

Rabidlicious
08-08-2015, 11:32 PM

Chill