PDA

View Full Version : Teaser Friday | New Boss: Bloodgrub

Remiem
07-31-2015, 05:42 PM

As you'll remember, one year ago, Ursoth opened a portal to Arlor from Elondria. Finally, as the event came to a close, the Arlorian heroes banished him back to him home and sealed the portals. However...one remained untouched and has been discovered by a not so savory creature who plans to use it for some no-good-very-bad things.

Bloodgrub is a new boss arriving with Ursoth's Assault, available to fight only through special portals that spawn in maps around Arlor. Bloodgrub's specialty is...you guessed it...blood! Bloodgrub summons pools of poison blood at each player's feet that cause DOT. The DOT effect can only be removed by walking through a cleansing zone, which Bloodgrub will summon at random locations around the boss arena.

Bloodgrub can also summon a Blood Ritual totem which makes her invulnerable and heals her while dealing damage to all players. Be quick to destroy the totem, if you leave it up for too long...it may just destroy you!

Bomm
07-31-2015, 05:44 PM
FIRST :)

And the Boss looks great , i think it wont be easy to kill him

Bluebatthing
Nice, when is Ursoth coming so I can brace myself?

mmaachilles211
3rd :)
Can't wait for ursoth

Rome
07-31-2015, 05:48 PM
whew looks good:)

ryuba
07-31-2015, 05:49 PM
Be sure to scale the level cap and bracket for this time, dont disturb twinks community :)

Arcael
07-31-2015, 06:33 PM
Hey Pakuna...look your brother is here...

Madnex
07-31-2015, 06:34 PM
What do you get when you cross a Tindirin healer and shaman pakuna dragged through a murky swamp?

Niixed
07-31-2015, 06:49 PM
As you'll remember, one year ago, Ursoth opened a portal to Arlor from Elondria. Finally, as the event came to a close, the Arlorian heroes banished him back to him home and sealed the portals. However...one remained untouched and has been discovered by a not so savory creature who plans to use it for some no-good-very-bad things.

Bloodgrub is a new boss arriving with Ursoth's Assault, available to fight only through special portals that spawn in maps around Arlor. Bloodgrub's specialty is...you guessed it...blood! Bloodgrub summons pools of poison blood at each player's feet that cause DOT. The DOT effect can only be removed by walking through a cleansing zone, which Bloodgrub will summon at random locations around the boss arena.

Bloodgrub can also summon a Blood Ritual totem which makes her invulnerable and heals her while dealing damage to all players. Be quick to destroy the totem, if you leave it up for too long...it may just destroy you!

Positively creepy. Love the fx and the presumed challenge. Can't wait to test my pve skilz on this one.

Befs
07-31-2015, 06:55 PM
Positively creepy. Love the fx and the presumed challenge. Can't wait to test my pve skilz on this one.

SHouldn't be too hard, she is soloing it with average looking wep

(Assuming no seo stats are in use)

Edit-

OMG soooo hyped for Ursoth, wasn;t here for last one and looks super cool

Keep up the hard work sts!

Thefireofic
07-31-2015, 06:56 PM
This is awesome! :)

mesalin
07-31-2015, 07:18 PM
Nice!

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Anyona
07-31-2015, 07:22 PM
Well done for putting a different headress on Shaman Pakuna

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

ilhanna
07-31-2015, 07:38 PM
This explains why Pakuna chuckles like Helena. Genetic flaw.

Alhuntrazeck
07-31-2015, 08:29 PM
First... Page!!

And looks great, wow. GJ!

Kakashis
07-31-2015, 08:58 PM
Awesome! And very creepy! Hopefully we can have the free relic portals so that ftp players can participate in this event as well!

BabVna
07-31-2015, 09:35 PM
Cool, please bring event up fast :)

Bidiel
07-31-2015, 10:00 PM
omg jaja well, the blood balances things about unicorns XD jeje and about the portals yeah!!! thats great i hope the portals are equal to the goblien event :D free only with a "key" to can enter.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-31-2015, 10:09 PM
All we want is the date XD

Dimitrian
07-31-2015, 11:52 PM
I think Bloodgrub will be just like the Gore-blin from the Goblin event,because it is "available to fight only through special portals that spawn around Arlor."

I hope that Ursoth isn't the 2015 winter event...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Gladius
08-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Bloodgrub does blood magic... the orc caged in garetta talks about a blood prophecy being fulfilled.... this is all connected I'm telling you

Powkachu
08-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Yay like the goblin event special portals will spawn while killing mobs all around arlor :)

Gladius
08-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Who else thinks the blood ritual totem looks like a severed arm?

konafez
08-01-2015, 01:03 AM
I'm not looking forward to Helena

Golem
08-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Just bring ursoth straight after gauntlet event ty!!!! So next friday ty

Dvelblu
08-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Oh yeah...Blood!!! Blood!!! Blood!!!

Wazakesy
08-01-2015, 02:54 AM
Back to four rogue party...

Powkachu
08-01-2015, 02:58 AM
Btw all these blood from where does the boss bring it? From killing villagers or what? You see blood isnt such easy to make...

warriorromio
08-01-2015, 04:06 AM
Is it ursoth event or blood grubed event cause like you said ursoth is died so this is new main boss like you did in winter event tarlock was a side boss and skirlex replaced his place is blood grub do the same with ursoth like ursoth will be 2nd main boss ?.

Dvelblu
08-01-2015, 05:48 AM
Btw there is something that makes me wonder.Why would Bloodgrub summon the "cleansing zone" that will help her enemy cure the DoT? Its like you poison your enemy then you give him the antidote lol

Wutzgood
08-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Sounds like shady and surges long lost triplet lol. Can't wait for the event. Minus Helena of course.

HemmyHighlander
08-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Btw there is something that makes me wonder.Why would Bloodgrub summon the "cleansing zone" that will help her enemy cure the DoT? Its like you poison your enemy then you give him the antidote lol

Just to give fair chance to all of the players on level playing field so some of the players won't be whining and complaining about boss being nearly impossible for them to defeat.

Excuses
08-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Will Nilbog pool remove DOT of bloodgrub?

Eduardo Peréz
08-01-2015, 09:34 AM
So, energys won't be necessary to enter in the special portal? If it's not... damn I already bought 56 energys xd

Unfiend AL
08-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Looks awesome.

Vissions
08-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Lol,looks like Pakoona :)

vawaid
08-01-2015, 10:14 PM
so that is shaman pakuna with sns ability?

vawaid
08-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Will Nilbog pool remove DOT of bloodgrub?
I am 100% sure, yes.

Dotliv
08-02-2015, 04:09 AM
im READY :excitement:

Gladius
08-02-2015, 04:31 AM
Btw all these blood from where does the boss bring it? From killing villagers or what? You see blood isnt such easy to make...

maybe it is for the chosen of the blood prophecy

Mesti
08-02-2015, 05:41 AM
Looks kinda like strong boss... can't wait

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

jarsofklym
08-02-2015, 07:00 AM
I guess next week is teaser of ursoth gears,creates or weapons lol

Scarysite Pvp
08-02-2015, 07:03 AM
nice finally a new boss

Dex Scene
08-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Sounds very hard. looking up for it. I like bosses which needs stretegy

wizzaq
08-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Looking great, hope it drops nice items.
And PLS let the event start next friday or the monday after it..

Ellssa
08-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Sounds like Vladimir if anyone plays LoL...

warriorromio
08-02-2015, 01:52 PM
When the event is comming i k ow soon but when?.

Xdumbx
08-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Yaaaa! Will there be ursloths locks?

Gladius
08-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Sounds like Vladimir if anyone plays LoL...

Really I thought darius was using his noxian guillotine ..:welcoming:

Ellssa
08-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Really I thought darius was using his noxian guillotine ..:welcoming:
Lol like combination of vladimir ult plus noxian guilo

Gladius
08-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Lol like combination of vladimir ult plus noxian guilo

Darn, this is harder than I thought

CYC
08-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Teaser Friday again... it's sick to tease AL dude every Friday. Can you make it "online Friday". People will appreciate it.

illidan
08-03-2015, 02:43 AM
well,when I saw 1st teaser about ursoth , I was rly excited cuz it looked like its something totaly new ....but when I saw THIS ...hmm , I can tell u right now what will be next - recolored vanities , same bosses like last year and stuff like dat , u know this "recoloring" and adding little details is rly disapointing . It looks like STS lost theyr fantasy and also looks less profesionaly.... in ALL mmorpg I played wasnt same events , maybe same theme or same story line , but NEVER on same map ,with same bosses or with recoloring items ....AL was always original mmorpg ...but if u wanna be original in this way,its disapointment for me.

I cant hope for good event anymore , so at least I hope for some mythic weapon for 46 .

its flustrating cuz my opinion means nothing in here :) this game is full of kids who r interested only in some "cool" killing event and epic boss fight . No1 is interested in something new ...and why sts should do that hehe? look in the coments below : nice! great! wow! cool! .....with this coments sts will never change theyr events

Rosybuds
08-03-2015, 04:00 AM
Any Chance Of A Plat Sale With This Event Remie ? Before I go Buying it Just now !! Also Any News On The Date Of This Event... Thanks Looking Forward too This....

wizzaq
08-03-2015, 04:36 AM
On a article about this event you guys said on 24 july: It's coming soon.
Now we have gauntlet that takes until 6 august.
So ursoth is after gauntlet.
24 july-6 august= ~13 days wait time event. +a few more days, so lets say 15 days wait time event.
I call 15 days not 'soon'....
Thats a half month.
I call soon 3-7 days.
I found the gauntlet a huge mistake, the rewards are bad- much players skip this event- everybody wants ursoth not gauntlet.

aerodacto
08-03-2015, 06:17 AM
I found the gauntlet a huge mistake, the rewards are bad- much players skip this event- everybody wants ursoth not gauntlet.

I agree

xxkilsxx
08-03-2015, 11:14 AM
unsure if this is good was not here for the last one so i can't wait to see whats coming up!!!

Haligali
08-03-2015, 11:46 AM
At least make her skin red, this is not even recolored, just pakuna in a different dress.

Excuses
08-03-2015, 01:01 PM
I am 100% sure, yes.

It's says 'The DOT effect can only be removed by walking through a cleansing zone, which Bloodgrub will summon at random locations around the boss arena.'

Passcode
08-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Nice boss bloodgrub lol

crudmudgeon
08-03-2015, 10:28 PM
well,when I saw 1st teaser about ursoth , I was rly excited cuz it looked like its something totaly new ....but when I saw THIS ...hmm , I can tell u right now what will be next - recolored vanities , same bosses like last year and stuff like dat , u know this "recoloring" and adding little details is rly disapointing . It looks like STS lost theyr fantasy and also looks less profesionaly.... in ALL mmorpg I played wasnt same events , maybe same theme or same story line , but NEVER on same map ,with same bosses or with recoloring items ....AL was always original mmorpg ...but if u wanna be original in this way,its disapointment for me.

I cant hope for good event anymore , so at least I hope for some mythic weapon for 46 .

its flustrating cuz my opinion means nothing in here :) this game is full of kids who r interested only in some "cool" killing event and epic boss fight . No1 is interested in something new ...and why sts should do that hehe? look in the coments below : nice! great! wow! cool! .....with this coments sts will never change theyr events

Man, you're a hard nut to crack...
Going back through time the previous 6mo of events have been unique an interesting:
Rebuilding of Garetta - Emphasis on Teamwork
Goblin Invasion - Introduction of Portals
Egg Hunt - Really Really awesome farming event... really.
Valentines - Cheesey... but still a unique and fun event
Winter event - I can't believe you had a problem with this

Honestly... take a breath and play on!

crudmudgeon
08-03-2015, 10:31 PM
My list does not contain the various Gauntlet events... those I find mind numbing... 5/7 aint too bad though :D

Jarda Bernard
08-04-2015, 02:53 PM
I totally agree with illiadan. I want something new!

wizzaq
08-04-2015, 03:12 PM
start the event friday plssss
we are waiting so long for such a nice event..
and fix the troll bug, he can kill you out of the red zone

iammacdl
08-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah pls start the event soon

Deathlyreaper
08-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Bloodgrub eh? So this is the story of bloodgrub. Just as a person said before, the orc in the cage is talking about a blood prophecy. What if hes really talking about bloodgrub and the story is this...

A long long time ago in the land of elondria there was these 3 amazing triplets born named shady,surge, and shrub. Everyone praised shady and surge, for shady is the cause of the death of elondria's enemies and surge is responsible of healing/resurrecting the warriors of elondria and giving them a strength. No one really talks about shrub because shrub has no specially power except for mercifull to those who stood agaisnt elondria.

One day shrub was upset because his brothers have done lots of amazing things while all he could ever do was support them. Shady and surge didnt like seeing shrub unhappy so they triedto comfort him. All shrub said was "I want to have a special power like u guys and become famous in elondria"
As soon as shrub finished saying that an idea came to surge's head and he said "what if we kindly ask the GREAT TRIO for powers?" Everyone knows about the GREAT TRIO. They are unicorns who posses great prowess. The first one can grant unbelievable powers. The second one can predict the future. While the third one can make any being disappear with just the stomp of his hoof. The GREAT TRIO lives on the biggest tree of elondria called the ELDER TREE and that tree just happens to be just outside the city but no one dares to go there.

The triplets were very brave and ventured outside the city and towards the ELDER TREE. They went inside and said in thier bravest voice "We have come to seek the GREAT TRIO" An ominous voice came from the dark "we have been expecting you"

anyways i could go on but im too lazy so what happems nest is they ask for shrub's power and the great trio said no because one of them predicted that shrub would abuse the power. Shrub was very mad and so when the great trio least expected it he killed them and obtained great power (the power to use the blood of fallen soldiers into evil purposes) and this turned him evil and changed his physical form. shady and surge heard about this and had no choice but to banish him before they did that they dubbed him bloodgrub.
Anyways the prophecy says this after 100 yrs of being banished the man himself bloodgrub will rise into power once again.

Bunny♥
08-05-2015, 03:40 AM
This is pretty amazing! I am glad to know that the gameplay of Ursoth II is the same as Goblin II - better bosses at free portals. Im pretty excited, unicorns and cool vanity made me play the game again. Well done, very awesome improvement.

Gladius
08-05-2015, 06:40 AM
Bloodgrub eh? So this is the story of bloodgrub. Just as a person said before, the orc in the cage is talking about a blood prophecy. What if hes really talking about bloodgrub and the story is this...

A long long time ago in the land of elondria there was these 3 amazing triplets born named shady,surge, and shrub. Everyone praised shady and surge, for shady is the cause of the death of elondria's enemies and surge is responsible of healing/resurrecting the warriors of elondria and giving them a strength. No one really talks about shrub because shrub has no specially power except for mercifull to those who stood agaisnt elondria.

One day shrub was upset because his brothers have done lots of amazing things while all he could ever do was support them. Shady and surge didnt like seeing shrub unhappy so they triedto comfort him. All shrub said was "I want to have a special power like u guys and become famous in elondria"
As soon as shrub finished saying that an idea came to surge's head and he said "what if we kindly ask the GREAT TRIO for powers?" Everyone knows about the GREAT TRIO. They are unicorns who posses great prowess. The first one can grant unbelievable powers. The second one can predict the future. While the third one can make any being disappear with just the stomp of his hoof. The GREAT TRIO lives on the biggest tree of elondria called the ELDER TREE and that tree just happens to be just outside the city but no one dares to go there.

The triplets were very brave and ventured outside the city and towards the ELDER TREE. They went inside and said in thier bravest voice "We have come to seek the GREAT TRIO" An ominous voice came from the dark "we have been expecting you"

anyways i could go on but im too lazy so what happems nest is they ask for shrub's power and the great trio said no because one of them predicted that shrub would abuse the power. Shrub was very mad and so when the great trio least expected it he killed them and obtained great power (the power to use the blood of fallen soldiers into evil purposes) and this turned him evil and changed his physical form. shady and surge heard about this and had no choice but to banish him before they did that they dubbed him bloodgrub.
Anyways the prophecy says this after 100 yrs of being banished the man himself bloodgrub will rise into power once again.

I don't think blood grub was a treantic being like shady and surge cause of his orcish appearance, so here's what I think happened:

As the first portals ursoth opened into Arlor cause great disturbances in the fluctuations of spiritual energies which the shaman of the Ren'gol clan sensed. They held a staf meeting , to discuss plans , so one orc, named grub, decided that it was the signs that the time of the prophecy had come but the others didnt think so. So Grub struck out on his own but captured some other orcs and ex-sanguinated them,and sacrificed them to the corrupted nature spirits giving him powers of haemomancery, but the orcs caught on to him. and in a fierce confrontation between Pakuna and Grub, Grub got beaten and exiled
Later Grub stumbled upon one of the portals in his time in exile and entered, seeking more power! he joined Ursoth's Army and when he heard of Korgar's death , he thought it was the perfect time to strike again ,so he riled the corrupted armies and corrupted more elondrian wilds, making more arcane beast (the squirrels and Unicorns) flee and join our side.

Helal
08-05-2015, 10:07 AM

I hope sts wont see this comment and then delay ursouth event for one year !!

It does not metter for me if bosses and maps new or old

We need ursouth event becouse we need new mythic weapon

Hope ursouth event will be on this fraiday

Mystik
08-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Handsome...

Deathlyreaper
08-05-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't think blood grub was a treantic being like shady and surge cause of his orcish appearance, so here's what I think happened:

As the first portals ursoth opened into Arlor cause great disturbances in the fluctuations of spiritual energies which the shaman of the Ren'gol clan sensed. They held a staf meeting , to discuss plans , so one orc, named grub, decided that it was the signs that the time of the prophecy had come but the others didnt think so. So Grub struck out on his own but captured some other orcs and ex-sanguinated them,and sacrificed them to the corrupted nature spirits giving him powers of haemomancery, but the orcs caught on to him. and in a fierce confrontation between Pakuna and Grub, Grub got beaten and exiled
Later Grub stumbled upon one of the portals in his time in exile and entered, seeking more power! he joined Ursoth's Army and when he heard of Korgar's death , he thought it was the perfect time to strike again ,so he riled the corrupted armies and corrupted more elondrian wilds, making more arcane beast (the squirrels and Unicorns) flee and join our side.

Hmph i honestly could write a story of ours and your combined great story btw

badawgs
08-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Ursoth finally!!!

Gladius
08-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Hmph i honestly could write a story of ours and your combined great story btw

Thanks man ,yeah maybe we could if there's like a new event or something new in game which is very important to the arcane storyline

Dimitrian
08-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Thanks man ,yeah maybe we could if there's like a new event or something new in game which is very important to the arcane storyline
The last 2 winter events were part of the main story.

Also,does anyone here know the true story of the game(besides me of course, cuz i know it all)?

Gladius
08-06-2015, 01:17 PM
The last 2 winter events were part of the main story.

Also,does anyone here know the true story of the game(besides me of course, cuz i know it all)?

Well the winter event where tarlok first came was the reasons why the dragons invaded tindirin and gave way to the dragon enclave (tindirin) expansion. And because we killed the dragons another dragon came. So the event that is linked to an expansion/zone, I count as important to the story

Dimitrian
08-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Well the winter event where tarlok first came was the reasons why the dragons invaded tindirin and gave way to the dragon enclave (tindirin) expansion. And because we killed the dragons another dragon came. So the event that is linked to an expansion/zone, I count as important to the story
Nope.The dragons were already in Tindirin.It was their home.Tarlok just "borrowed" a dragon and attacked Arlor.
We invaded Tindirin to get revenge on the dragons.

BTW i like to talk to someone who actually cares about the story :D

illidan
08-06-2015, 03:26 PM

....thats actualy what im talkin about ....kids who r not interested in original event ,just wanna get gear :)

illidan
08-06-2015, 03:51 PM

Man, you're a hard nut to crack...
Going back through time the previous 6mo of events have been unique an interesting:
Rebuilding of Garetta - Emphasis on Teamwork
Goblin Invasion - Introduction of Portals
Egg Hunt - Really Really awesome farming event... really.
Valentines - Cheesey... but still a unique and fun event
Winter event - I can't believe you had a problem with this

Honestly... take a breath and play on!

bro,u should read it again...

I wasnt tallkin about little event like egg hunt or valentine ...I was talking about events which r repearing like halloween,winter,ursoth and goblin...

unique event was halloween and winter ....it had all I want from event - continue of story line , something memorial from last part of event , something totaly new (only thing I didnt like about this events was recoloring,but its just little thing so I wasnt so disapointed of it)

last year, Ursoth opened portal to elondria,to conquer that land....I wondered it would be like Ursoth try to open portal to different world this time cuz he failed in Elondria....but nope :) .....why? cuz all r interested only in rewards ,not in enjoying of event ....yep,I wanna myth weapon too,but I mainly want to enjoy event

...game is loosing point if we r just farming same and same things in circles ....

Earbrowll
08-10-2015, 11:23 AM
nice i kiss you

Killerss
08-14-2015, 06:17 PM
this boss and ursoth 😰

mesalin
08-16-2015, 02:05 PM
Lol when totem spawn then stop hitting and wait till someone destroy totem:) i always run with nearly same party we say at 4 other sides so its easier and faster to destroyed :) good luck

<Forgiveness>

cami
08-16-2015, 05:12 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooool