PDA

View Full Version : Make lvl 56 more fun and worthwhile

NoNxToxic
05-01-2011, 07:31 AM
One suggestion is make the xp needed to lvl up to lvl 56 lower atleat put it to 15k xp not 83k xp it takes to long to get that much especially since the elixirs can be bought with gold anymore.

NoNxToxic
05-01-2011, 07:33 AM
Dam I messed up on the title sorry people that is viewing this. My mistake.

KaotiicxDream
05-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Then it won't be very hardcore.. Maximum they should lower it till(If they should, which I don't like): 41920 xp...

nazgulking
05-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Don't care of the hardcore, I want the dex crown! Lulz!

JaytB
05-01-2011, 10:41 AM
It's meant as an elite cap. So, personally, I think it's fine where it is :)

Nightarcher
05-01-2011, 03:17 PM
It's an elite achievement, the requirements for which I don't think should be changed.

However, I have extreme pity on those trying to level after they removed elixirs. I can't even imagine how terrible it is... :eek:

Mothwing
05-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I think it should be lowered ESPECIALLY, as Toxic mentioned, plat CANNOT be purhased with gold anymore which is quite depressing actually.

Mennddoza
05-01-2011, 09:32 PM
I think the 80xp is fine as it is (even though I'm not there yet) but if there's gonna be another map expansion and level cap it will be huge pain to level, which will add up to about about 400k exp, roughly

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 09:45 PM
I think it should be lowered ESPECIALLY, as Toxic mentioned, plat CANNOT be purhased with gold anymore which is quite depressing actually.

Plat could've been purchased with gold?! What'd I miss?!

I think the 80xp is fine as it is (even though I'm not there yet) but if there's gonna be another map expansion and level cap it will be huge pain to level, which will add up to about about 400k exp, roughly

The cap shouldn't raise with this new campaign since it's for lower levels, but if it did, the xp needed to get to 56 would decrease from 84k to just over 8k.

Mothwing
05-01-2011, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Gluttony;287296]Plat could've been purchased with gold?! What'd I miss?![QUOTE] lol ya it always was until 2 or 3 updates ago

Mothwing
05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Eh messed up quote last post but you get the point lmao :D

Slush
05-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Eh messed up quote last post but you get the point lmao :D

You don't know wtf you're talking about, you were never able to purchase plat with gold.
OP: 15k is way too easy, everyone would be 56. And Night, it is absolutely dreadful without pots. I was literally half way to 56 then they took gold elixirs away. Very disappointed with this, never saw this coming. Haven't played PL in a while, O'n'C is proving much better.

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
lol ya it always was until 2 or 3 updates ago

So you mean to tell me that at one point I could purchase platinum (the same stuff used to purchase vanity, respecs, various slots) with gold? Are you sure that you don't mean potions? I could understand that; you believe leveling to 56 without pots (which are now only available for purchase via platinum) would be much more difficult now, but I cannot understand your previous post unless that was a typo.

Mothwing
05-01-2011, 11:11 PM
You don't know wtf you're talking about, you were never able to purchase plat with gold.
OP: 15k is way too easy, everyone would be 56. And Night, it is absolutely dreadful without pots. I was literally half way to 56 then they took gold elixirs away. Very disappointed with this, never saw this coming. Haven't played PL in a while, O'n'C is proving much better.

Oops i meant exilir...how the f did i not see that...sry guys O.o

NoNxToxic
05-01-2011, 11:30 PM
The xp amount can still be double digit like 35k or 45k would be good with me but if the amount can't be changed make the elixirs purchaseable with gold coins again

Gluttony
05-01-2011, 11:41 PM
The xp amount can still be double digit like 35k or 45k would be good with me but if the amount can't be changed make the elixirs purchaseable with gold coins again

This is a double edged sword that I don't think the devs would want to deal with. Plenty of people have already done the grind to 56 (some with multiple toons/accounts), so changing it now would create a rift between the have and have-not (so to speak). There has already been talk of bringing back elixirs purchased with gold so it would be best for the devs to focus on that potential change.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the grind to 56, I would have quit playing the BS campaign in hours (or however long it took to level to 55); there is nothing really holding me to the new campaign since you are only promised one drop per map (if you kill the boss), and the chances of it being anything but orange is slim (understatement of the year award). The "elite xp challenge" was created it was to increase the shelf life of the BS campaign until the cap is raised yet again; I think that is still the best choice and that no change needs to be made currently.

Fawayleik
05-02-2011, 05:22 AM
I heard that the exp is needed from 55-56 will be reduced, when the max lvl raised to 61. And the new elite lvl will be the 61. Lvl. But for now it is the only yardstick. I dont need the crown of persistence, untill it becomes a vanity.
There is no setbonus included with this crown!!!

Mages can get int crown
Birds dexcrown
Bears strengh crown

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
05-02-2011, 06:31 AM
I think the devs did this because of the dungeons are all free now! ;) (almost)

Riccits
05-02-2011, 06:41 AM
they did to keep us play, alreday many ppl left bcz they reached 56 and have their equip.
i love this nerf to non be able to buy xp pots. insteat of 83k should be much more than this. so just real hardcore players will reach it.

Inching
05-02-2011, 07:42 AM
nothing is exclusive in this game and i bet you even though right now the crown is only avail to lvl 56, after the lvl cap, STS will charge plat and anyone can buy one... either way, nothing is exclusive if there is plat to be made... "OR" just like the helms for the people playing since the beginning, they released it for everyone playing over 6mths now... so its not a surprise when the cap is raised and anyone reaching lvl 56 will have the crown quest... anyone wanna bet 5K gold that the crown is not exclusive after the lvl cap is raised??

Im still sticking to they will charge plat for health and mana pots... just a matter of when....

Tamino
05-02-2011, 07:55 AM
The devs can put all people lying now between 55 and 56 spread to new levels between 56 and 60 (who is 56 now becomes 60 after level cap update). The crown will be a reward for 60. Nothing is lost, all can continue as before (with new levels to explore and quest).

Inching
05-02-2011, 07:58 AM
The devs can put all people lying now between 55 and 56 spread to new levels between 56 and 60 (who is 56 now becomes 60 after level cap update). The crown will be a reward for 60. Nothing is lost, all can continue as before (with new levels to explore and quest).

i disagree, i think it was mentioned that the ppl now 56 will still be 56 and the exp needed from 55 to 56 will become normal. basically 56 now is just bragging rights until the lvl cap is raised.

Fawayleik
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM

... and the 60ths are rdy to get their 60 Stuff :p

Ellyidol
05-02-2011, 08:26 AM
I wonder who the first to 61 will be next time around.. :rolleyes:

Riccits
05-02-2011, 08:47 AM
I wonder who the first to 61 will be next time around.. :rolleyes:

LOL! ;)

i would love when thers still no xp pot via gold avaiable.

neko
05-02-2011, 10:15 AM
One suggestion is make the xp needed to lvl up to lvl 56 lower atleat put it to 15k xp not 83k xp it takes to long to get that much especially since the elixirs can be bought with gold anymore.

It's not that difficult. It just requires some patience.

japanboy
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
55-56 level , im still on 55, like crazy.... please make a reduction for people to get 56... thats not funny...