PDA

View Full Version : Sorc in my simple logic..

justhell
08-01-2015, 10:10 AM
I'm trying to use simple reality logic to think about it (since I've got no pasion for participating in gauntlet and have nothing to do LOL). Plz remember this is just for fun not asking for buff or nerf,lets begin then :D....

1. Frost bolt : in real life when we in cold condition it will reduce some of our ability,like focus and self defence. Sorc enemies should got debuff effect like hit chance,crit chance,defence/armor,movement (already apply in AL),and sorc should more easy to landing crit hit on them ( well logicaly if something freeze no matter what u are,u cant dodge or defence ur self from incoming attack,so ur enemy can easily choose wanna hit ur heart or eyes first) LOL.

2. Lightning strike : well if we combine thunder and frost sorc should hit more harder since ice made from water,in reality water and electric thing can be really2 deadly if they meet at the same place.

3. Fire ball : they should not causing stun effect but panic effect.

4. Time shift : time shift should effecting everything related with time (dps,mana and hp regen /sec,skill CD,pet AA CD) not just movement LOL.

Using my simple logic,sorc class should be OP :D.... once again this is just for fun. How about ur simple logic for ur favourite class?

PS : to dev/mod plz do not considering this for AL future :D...

Alhuntrazeck
08-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Along that same logic, Fireball should thaw frozen mobs, and if you drop clock on a mob, freezing time, the dot and ice freeze should last forever, cool!

For obvious reasons I don't want to see this in game, but it makes for some fun daydreaming.

On an unrelated note, imagine AL IRL. Which would hurt more, having Dwayne Johnson fling an ax at you, Scarlett Johansson shoot an arrow into you, or a stunted gandalf alternately freeze burn electrocute and drop a freaking grandfather clock on your head?

justhell
08-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Along that same logic, Fireball should thaw frozen mobs, and if you drop clock on a mob, freezing time, the dot and ice freeze should last forever, cool!

For obvious reasons I don't want to see this in game, but it makes for some fun daydreaming.

On an unrelated note, imagine AL IRL. Which would hurt more, having Dwayne Johnson fling an ax at you, Scarlett Johansson shoot an arrow into you, or a stunted gandalf alternately freeze burn electrocute and drop a freaking grandfather clock on your head?
Look like someone took this too serious [emoji10] ...

xcainnblecterx
08-01-2015, 11:03 AM

I'd prefer Bruce Lee as a rogue. Drop the bow pick up nunchucks bam gg considering he can fphit matches out of airnwith em

Ebezaanec
08-01-2015, 11:18 AM
I always wanted to see Time Shift slow down projectiles. PvP would be more interesting with clock mages.

justhell
08-01-2015, 11:50 AM
I always wanted to see Time Shift slow down projectiles. PvP would be more interesting with clock mages.
LoL matrix... if clash that's gonna be hell long fight [emoji1] especially at twink

justhell
08-01-2015, 12:00 PM
I'd prefer Bruce Lee as a rogue. Drop the bow pick up nunchucks bam gg considering he can fphit matches out of airnwith em
Rog : robin hood with long hair
Mage : gandalf with 2 pirate foot
War : obelix with short pant

[emoji16]

Oezheasate
08-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Look like someone took this too serious [emoji10] ...

Lol do you even English bru? Where in his post does he take it too serious? It's all in good fun, read twice through it if you have difficulties with the Language.

vawaid
08-01-2015, 10:29 PM
I have all classes and my favorite is sorcerer, more than rogue.

justhell
08-02-2015, 12:39 AM
Lol do you even English bru? Where in his post does he take it too serious? It's all in good fun, read twice through it if you have difficulties with the Language.
Yes english is not my first leangue... my bad then....

kinzmet
08-02-2015, 12:45 AM
The only problem is This is not real life.

In real life you can't do magic, so using real life as reference will defeat the purpose of made up worlds like Arlor.

justhell
08-02-2015, 12:46 AM
I have all classes and my favorite is sorcerer, more than rogue.
Heheheh... i have rog and sorc (I left my war long time ago LOL) agree sorc more fun and chalanging to play,just got nekro after crafting and have 2 shield available really2 cool

vawaid
08-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Heheheh... i have rog and sorc (I left my war long time ago LOL) agree sorc more fun and chalanging to play,just got nekro after crafting and have 2 shield available really2 cool
Im on my way getting nekro (via craft), do you think i should open on mage? it had nightshade already. But I can save more to get maridos on my rog. What do you think?

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Kharjojo
08-02-2015, 01:06 AM
Im on my way getting nekro (via craft), do you think i should open on mage? it had nightshade already. But I can save more to get maridos on my rog. What do you think?

I've got 3 chars too and my main is a sorcerer.
I agree, playing sorc is more challenging but, if i was you, i'd choose to give nekro to my rogue.
Obviously, it depends on which char you use the most.

justhell
08-02-2015, 03:19 AM

Agree with kharjojo depending which class u play most... since my main toon is sorc then I prefer to open on my sorc,both shield (Arc shield and nekro shield) give us stun immunity so if we using by turn we have more chance to stay alive (too many stuner in ren'gol map xD) and diferent CD between both shield almost same. If ur main toon is sorc then nekro really worth to open (well... nekro worth to open for all class LOL)

vawaid
08-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Agree with kharjojo depending which class u play most... since my main toon is sorc then I prefer to open on my sorc,both shield (Arc shield and nekro shield) give us stun immunity so if we using by turn we have more chance to stay alive (too many stuner in ren'gol map xD) and diferent CD between both shield almost same. If ur main toon is sorc then nekro really worth to open (well... nekro worth to open for all class LOL)
yes, I play rogue because no maximum rogue for a party. It can be 1-4 rogues in a pt. My favorite is sorcerer, but arlor needs more rogue now. lol.

But imo, new gears make sorcerer so OP both pve and pvp.

justhell
08-02-2015, 04:15 AM
yes, I play rogue because no maximum rogue for a party. It can be 1-4 rogues in a pt. My favorite is sorcerer, but arlor needs more rogue now. lol.

But imo, new gears make sorcerer so OP both pve and pvp.

Well ... Still need to wait for ren'gol elite map,and see how STS implement about class balance in Arlor [emoji1] I wish they delaying elite ren'gol with plan to deal with it. Well ... even with maridos or samael rog still have high chance to got invitation for runing LOL

justhell
08-02-2015, 07:32 AM
The only problem is This is not real life.

In real life you can't do magic, so using real life as reference will defeat the purpose of made up worlds like Arlor.

-.- like I said this just for fun...