PDA

View Full Version : For those who have always wanted to play in early seasons but started AL too late

UnnamedGuy
08-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I'm pretty sure you have already seen people saying seasons 1, 2 and 3 were the best ones...But many of you keep wondering how it was during those days...So, why not to re-implement on an other server, the season 1, on an other one, the season 2 and on a last one the season 3? (STS could use the test server app or adding an other server to the app, even if it only lasts 1 week)

For example: on a server, decrease cap to lvl16, and just put the items who were available to have during this season (so remove all S2+ event stuff/pets)!
It would be great for the olds players to be able to reming such good memories and for other players to see what we had during early seasons :wink:
Personally, I want to run again elite jarls to get max stuffed and do 15min elite rook's nest! :playful:
Warriors would be useful again in pve *sarcasm* and we could have fun as before!

By the way, giving us the possibility to auto level to 16 is kinda useless, it was so easy to reach 16 cap!

And i also want to see those flamestrikes, vorpal swords and heartseekers coming back as top gear, and no vanities to show how ugly the demonologist bones were :')

Just hope STS stills have S1 updates to put them back on!

Maybe I didn't explained myself correctly, tell me if you want me to clarify something.

Kilian.

Befs
08-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Maybe we should make a test server for those of us who wanna be rich, or chose warrior and wanna be maxed out rogues.

That we're all maxed out level 46 rogues!

Dimitrian
08-01-2015, 04:25 PM
If sts makes this,i think this will be the reaction of the new rich players:

"WHAT?! NO NEKRO?? NO SNS? HOW COULD YOU LIVE WITHOUT THOSE??

AND WHY DID YOU INVITED A WARRIOR?!?! THEYRE FREAKING USELESS!!
AND WHERE IS KLAAS?"

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

UnnamedGuy
08-01-2015, 04:31 PM
If sts makes this,i think this will be the reaction of the new rich players:

"WHAT?! NO NEKRO?? NO SNS? HOW COULD YOU LIVE WITHOUT THOSE??

AND WHY DID YOU INVITED A WARRIOR?!?! THEYRE FREAKING USELESS!!
AND WHERE IS KLAAS?"

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Don't think this, a game in whoch everybody would have same gears would be much more funny

mesalin
08-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Hmmm maybe just make AL 3 where is all back i mean start from season 1 and play and update like it was till season 8 lol I'm new player and I'll see how it was b4 xD

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

mesalin
08-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Just make second game lol

UnnamedGuy
08-02-2015, 04:21 AM
im a new player as well only started feb 2015 and i think this would be unfair to the pioneer players

What would be unfair? You can simply don't play on that server...and everybody would be equal, no one would have his own items with him, everybody will start from 0 and do like if they were starting the game.

mesalin
08-02-2015, 05:19 AM
Yes no plat also all like b4 graphic pets no lep

Sorc
08-02-2015, 03:42 PM
restarting the game would be an awesome idea, maybe a different server?

mesalin
08-02-2015, 04:10 PM
restarting the game would be an awesome idea, maybe a different server?
Yea that what i mean who want to play old arcane then go server who want stay then stay in this now
If old arcane come to real I'll gonna play it i want to see how it all was

Mesti
08-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Miss the old times in season where there no arcane n mythic

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

kurd4ever
08-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Actually warriors used be super op back in time with their glitched skyward damage back then as lvl 21 i could crit 500+ and the stats back then used be half of todays so warriors was very op until they changed the glitch after seasons

Sariita
08-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Actually warriors used be super op back in time with their glitched skyward damage back then as lvl 21 i could crit 500+ and the stats back then used be half of todays so warriors was very op until they changed the glitch after seasons
And the windmill bug in PvP!

Swardix
08-09-2015, 09:12 AM
Yea that what i mean who want to play old arcane then go server who want stay then stay in this now
If old arcane come to real I'll gonna play it i want to see how it all was

been here since end of season 1, the game's changing constantly and u cant turn back the time, u cant feel what it was when the game was smaller and there were less players, different problems to be solve by devs, new adventures and quests that u never saw before etc. now producers focus more on different issues than in old days, it's much harder for newbees nowdays - yet it's still possible to get whatever u want as long as u put effort to get it, just like in real life,
in the end, it cant be so bad now if i still play ;)