PDA

View Full Version : I need to get to level 56, but how long until a new level cap is released?

nazgulking
05-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi there folks!

Since I am battling my way to get to lvl 56, especially to get the dex crown for my pally, I'd like to know, from a dev preferabily, when a new level cap will come out.
I just want to know if I have to speed up :P I am barely at half way and it is hard to get to the new level :(

Ellyidol
05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
I have two guesses,

1. Before B* release,
2. After B* release

If they do 1, it'll probably be within the next 2 months.

If they do 2, well, the release of B* would probably indicate that it'll come a month after.

Just guesses here, both have possibilities because :

For 1., they will want to release a new level cap to keep PL "busy" for awhile, so they can work more on B*.

For 2., they just don't have enough time to meet both the B* and the new level cap for PL, especially since they just finished working on a new campaign.

Nightarcher
05-01-2011, 09:48 AM
I have two guesses,

1. Soon,
2. Not as soon

If they do 1, it'll probably be sooner than not as soon, which is pretty soon.

If they do 2, well, the not as soon would indicate it'll come not as soon as sooner.

Just guesses here, both have possibilities because:

For 1., they will want to release a new level cap to keep PL "busy" for awhile, so they can work on updates that are not so soon.

For 2., they just don't have enough time to make everything happen soon, especially since other updates might come sooner.

YYZ????
05-01-2011, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=Nightarcher;286587]I have two guesses,

1. Soon,
2. Not as soon

If they do 1, it'll probably be sooner than not as soon, which is pretty soon.

If they do 2, well, the not as soon would indicate it'll come not as soon as sooner.
QUOTE]

You must have a direct line of contact with the Dev's to get all this insider information. Brilliant! :D

neko
05-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi there folks!

Since I am battling my way to get to lvl 56, especially to get the dex crown for my pally, I'd like to know, from a dev preferabily, when a new level cap will come out.
I just want to know if I have to speed up :P I am barely at half way and it is hard to get to the new level :(

I'm certain the devs will give a reasonable heads up when they'll release a new cap level. Two weeks should be sufficient for those 55 players with about a third of the way left. That's approx 2000xp or 15-18 Hideout runs or about 1 - 1.5 hours a day.