PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

lolnoobwtf
05-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Hello!

Got a few questions for you.

1. What is the most fast way to level?
2. What is there to do when you are the highest level?
3. My iPod gets warm when I play. Does it affect my device on any negative way?

KaotiicxDream
05-01-2011, 02:10 PM
1. Powerlevelling...(Don't powerlevel...) lvl 1-8: Forest Haven, lvl 8-13: Dark Forest, lvl 13-18: Balefort Castle.. Then keep going like that..

2. Get the best equipment. Get rich. Get even richer. Have fun...

3. My phone gets warm too, never noticed anything wrong.. So don't worry until ur iPod explodes xD

jaminn
05-01-2011, 02:52 PM
When my phone gets warm it is always because my battery is overworking. So it doesn't affect my gameplay but my battery is only a fraction of what it is when I only use it for calls. It isn't too bad though and nothing to really worry about ;)

azulflame
05-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Hello!

1) do not even attempt, new update killed it. it just wastes time and cash.

2) pvp, more quests are unlocked, aim for the best gear, make a new character

3) perfectly normal. do not worry. just means that you used it for a while with no breaks

giayuan
05-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Hello!

1. Kill mobs at your own level dungeons, and occasionally play in the higher level dungeon above you if youre confident :D
2. After level capping, theres merching (buying/selling/trading), making alternate characters and leveling those, making twinks (characters, usually alts, that are stopped at a certain level and armed with the best gear at that level for certain purposed like pvp), pvp (player vs player), farming for rares or certain items, and just chilling with friends!
3.Your ipod will always get warm if you leave it on too much, or have internal wares runnin constantly. Also, a significant amount of the device heat is actually from your own hands holding the device, from my own experience and experimenting LOL

Anyway, have fun!! If you have any questions just make another thread and the forum community will be glad to help~