PDA

View Full Version : Please give us something to farm/merch

Sorc
08-02-2015, 03:39 PM
STS, super tough bosses, with 0 payouts? the payouts they give are worthless, literally. Please, find a way to give us something to farm/merch, because we have nothing consistent, energy kits aren't out right now so there's nothing left, and this so called event is far far tougher than hauntlet, yet has the same rewards, why are you so picky in giving us loot from insanely tough and timetaking bosses, please make them worth running, we don't even get xp from boss kills, and it takes ages, normal maps are completely worthless and all people run elites for are timed banners, there are no locked left, its horrible. @samhayne @remiem :hopelessness:

Valkiryas
08-02-2015, 03:42 PM
There's a wonderfull place called " Planar Gladiator Arena"

In it's chest you can find a wonderful item called " Vial of Undead ectoplasm" they worth atm a lot!

Also you can farm Dragon Bars and Lockeds for a small but quick cash! ...

Sorc
08-02-2015, 03:44 PM
There's a wonderfull place called " Planar Gladiator Arena"

In it's chest you can find a wonderful item called " Vial of Undead ectoplasm" they worth atm a lot!

Also you can farm Dragon Bars and Lockeds for a small but quick cash! ...

I'm a warr :(, and my rogues/mages aren't good enough for planar, neither am I

Valkiryas
08-02-2015, 03:46 PM

Then Farm Lockeds sorry, but now you need gear for be enough competitive

Dimitrian
08-02-2015, 04:44 PM
*cough*cough* Samhayne left sts *cough*cough*

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Andrisber
08-03-2015, 07:26 AM

So what that you are a warrior? I (a warrior myself) farmed enough teeth for my bar, i farmed enough locks to get a shard and i also farmed arena and got only one vial in one month. Tough life for warriors, but you gotta do something, you know?