PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Dummy Farmers

Ramboo
08-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Please there must be a way to stop them it gets annoying to see some people with a bad kdr and they are good players. On the other hand to see awful players with a 9-1 kdr its Ridiculous. It should be between you earn the kills or you dont -.- As others previously stated there should be a limit to kill someone one after another. Dummy farmers are growing at level 41 its sad to see tanks fixing there kdrs due to there awfulness of there tanking skill.
#StopDummingFarming!

Arrowz
08-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Unfortunately the people who could actually do anything about this give 0 ..... about it

Bidiel
08-02-2015, 09:21 PM
lol i was playing ctf for first time and players only farming flag they dont attack and they told that leave the map or they gang me,,, i was like wtf really??? XD

Mesti
08-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Yea so many dummy farmers now... and they feel so proud about their kdr, even worse some of them call other people noob for having negative kdr.. atleast they tried to pvp by playing fair.. anyway nothin can be done by this dummy farming

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Zylx
08-02-2015, 11:17 PM
When I twunk, I would repeatedly kill the dummy farmer or ks with the dummy over and over until they both leave.

KDR shouldn't even matter. It's just a sequence of numbers. The game should be played to have fun, not to worry about what everyone else is doing.

Mesti
08-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Yes true it is just a game, but still not understand why many drama in pvp, team A told team B that "lol gangers " then team A called back up and gang back. Then the drama began. Chill it just a game [emoji39]

Titanium
08-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Top 10 CTF KILLS full of dummy farmers. Many of them are level 46.

STS doesn't care ? Hope they will take action sooner or later

Mesti
08-03-2015, 01:19 AM
Top 10 CTF KILLS full of dummy farmers. Many of them are level 46.

STS doesn't care ? Hope they will take action sooner or later
Really??!! Lol sure they must be very proud of themselves [emoji39]

Thesaint Bermudez
08-03-2015, 01:34 AM
they do that and tell you nab because they look strong having good kdr which is impossible in that level mostly end game.

i remember 1 who tell me that "nab words" because of kdr coz hes kdr almost 10/3 and i laugh he thinks hes really pro in himself in endgame.

Thesaint Bermudez
08-03-2015, 01:38 AM
most people with good kdr as rate of 10/3 or 10/4 i didnt see them play in ctf.

because they play secretly ^-^

Tharo
08-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Right, noticed that someone has made it to the top in just a matter of 1 -2weeks or so. I saw this IGN few weeks back and surprised it surpasses the top players' CTF kills. Can't accused but its clearly dummy farming. Anyone should have noticed that.

Arrowz
08-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Right, noticed that someone has made it to the top in just a matter of 1 -2weeks or so. I saw this IGN few weeks back and surprised it surpasses the top players' CTF kills. Can't accused but its clearly dummy farming. Anyone should have noticed that.

Lol I made a thread about that person and it got deleted. Why does sts even have lbs if they dont care at all about people cheating to get banners

Candylicks
08-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Really??!! Lol sure they must be very proud of themselves [emoji39]

Most of the lb are cheaters. In both pvp and pve kills. (not all, but most)

Wait for it......

Every time I post this they crawl out of the wood works to deny it. Lol. You will see it when they come. Hahaha.

twoxc
08-03-2015, 01:44 PM
rec rec rec, sts please end this gauntlet event already and bring rec back sigh.

Energizeric
08-03-2015, 04:18 PM
I've posted a few ideas in the past about how to fix this issue, but while a few developers have even commented in my threads that they thought it was a good idea, nothing has ever been done. What is needed is some sort of PvP Rating system rather than a simple kills/deaths count. One that awards points when you kill another player based on that player's rating. So killing the same player over and over will do little to help your rating. To significantly boost your rating you would have to kill players that also have a good rating. I used to play chess on Yahoo Games, and the system there was very similar. Instead of a win/loss record, you had a rating.

Serancha
08-03-2015, 04:39 PM

Wait for it......

Every time I post this they crawl out of the wood works to deny it. Lol. You will see it when they come. Hahaha.

So if anyone tries to defend themselves, it auto-makes them guilty. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. The honest players might as well cheat, if they are going to be accused and judged guilty no matter what they do.

Note: I am not on either leaderboard, I just find this kind of manipulation distasteful.

Candylicks
08-03-2015, 04:58 PM
So if anyone tries to defend themselves, it auto-makes them guilty. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. The honest players might as well cheat, if they are going to be accused and judged guilty no matter what they do.

Note: I am not on either leaderboard, I just find this kind of manipulation distasteful.
My recommendation isn't for honest players to cheat. I would never use that mentality to anyone. My guild is built on abiding by the tos of the game and we just chill and play for fun. That's what I recommend as Odd posted. Play your toon on how it makes you happy and forget the nonsense of the lb. It's corrupt and nothing that seems likely to change by sts.

butterspar
08-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Just remove kdr completely. Add a new pvp room for guild wars and do a game won/ Game lost from that

Mesti
08-03-2015, 05:38 PM

Wait for it......

I understand in pvp cheater by doing dummy farming but pve how they cheat?

nelson131
08-03-2015, 08:50 PM
arena spider farming back in s4 or s5

eugene9707
08-03-2015, 09:03 PM
arena spider farming back in s4 or s5

There's also the nordar daily quest.
I tried to farm killes there before but got bored and left lol

I understand in pvp cheater by doing dummy farming but pve how they cheat?

Im guessing like bots, and account sharing to farm kills