PDA

View Full Version : The end ..... Maybe.....

Caabatric
08-03-2015, 02:47 AM
Hello people I guess......

I think my time in Al is up. I can't know for sure cause when I tired deleting my account I couldn't just put down all the effort put into this game for over a year. Now this is likely a phase but this is as close as it gets for me too quitting most likely.....

I would like to make some "shout-outs" for making my experience great.

Pira- Awesome hanging out with u, shame we broke up lol........

Ash- U took me in as a complete and utter noob. Sure u didn't train me but u still taught me the game quite well. Your hardworking attitude rubbed off on me(for a short time). Your skills in pve were stellar and I would say u can compare to wiz. U play with a nab Mage even though he slows your time over 1 minute and kills u quite a bit. Still can't stop thanking u... Never will.....

Mglis- 0.o I couldn't believe that u got a frost gun before me and then got super rich :/..... Sad u can't come online much before.

Erica- Hug u for life.... I met u rather late in my Al career and I was surprised someone like u would even touch the ground I stood on. I almost fainted when u started digging in it. Love u so much.... Will never forget the runs together nor the chats. Caabatric has killed Ericachuu!!!

Mesa- U are quite the player. Your skills amaze me still and your personality of seriousness with some fun mixed in is something I strive to be.. A great master of the new guild.... Keep it up, make sure everyone is paying their taxes :)

Jules- The gm of the banished...... Got me really into the game when u promoted me to officer. I won't lie, that kept me playing the game far longer than I should have. It is when the connections with all these great people began. Still remember the question u asked "Why do u want to be an officer"

Shiny- When u look at a completely noob Mage with trash gear own him in a vs in pvp, and change that same player into one who can hold his own against ringers in the level 46 cap without a ring .... U know u influenced that person greatly. Thank you for being that person.

Finally, since it I type out everyone I will die of exhaustion let me just list the rest out:
Jenna, Rian, Seren, Quan. Ota(skille), pixie, arcade, limo(mr rename ....), kyle, vamp (u have learned from me well pupil C=), cuizy woozy, all banished officers, all forgiveness officers....

I will still log on to pay my looming debt too Bellaelda (never online D:)..... I likely will play during Ursoth and rejoin guild, but also may not ......
I won't ever delete the account (not with a level 46 nightshade lol)

Here is too likely coming back in 1-2 days !!!!
Hurrah!!!!!
Remember don't forget the one nub sorceror........

william5439
08-03-2015, 03:16 AM
Mr rename here, we won't forget u, take a break and come back when u r ready, cheers

Dex Scene
08-03-2015, 04:28 AM
Omg caab No noooo..
Don't be another Arpy for us.
If I can stop you I really will. Don't quit :"(
We will miss you.
Talk to me in game.
This thread really made me sad.
Like Mr.rename said, take a break and come back :/
Anyway God bless you kid. May you have the best life full with success.
- Ash

Mesti
08-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Nooo cabbbbaaababaaa don't quit bro.. we gonna miss you dude

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Bmwmsix
08-03-2015, 07:22 AM
Soo dramatic title, just get a break have some fun and see you at Ursoth :p

Rx8
08-03-2015, 08:36 AM
nooo caab :/

mesalin
08-03-2015, 08:37 AM
Omg caab :'( why brother!!!
I seen you leaved guild ... Now i see that you will quit game and that reason of leave xc
Take a break and see you again !
~ Mesa

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Zylx
08-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Gb & GL Caab!

mesalin
08-14-2015, 01:28 AM
I'll never forget you !

<Forgiveness>