PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Twink

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Sorry for the mass making of threads in 5 minutes. This is where the real thread will be located for the finishing votes.

Soz again.

Zeus
05-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Sorry for the mass making of threads in 5 minutes. This is where the real thread will be located for the finishing votes.

Soz again.

Migo, how is this accurate. Lol. Some of them are from different level classes. You can't compare a level 35 twink to a level 20 twink.

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Migo, how is this accurate. Lol. Some of them are from different level classes. You can't compare a level 35 twink to a level 20 twink.

There was Best Overall 20, Best Overall 30, Best overall 35.

It's like the oscars.
What you're basically saying is how can a Rated R movie win Best Overall over a G movie.
It's how the public views how good these twinks are.

Zeus
05-01-2011, 03:05 PM
There was Best Overall 20, Best Overall 30, Best overall 35.

It's like the oscars.
What you're basically saying is how can a Rated R movie win Best Overall over a G movie.
It's how the public views how good these twinks are.

Meh. Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm just being thick-headed. Lol. :)

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Meh. Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm just being thick-headed. Lol. :)

Like, the Oscars Best Movie Production (That what it's called?) can be won by all kinds of different categories. (Horror, Kids, Action, Etc.) The Best Overall Twinking can be won by all kinds of different lvl twinks.

KaotiicxDream
05-01-2011, 03:07 PM
There should be a poll for each Class and level .. That's what I think ..

Btw a lvl 35 twink will be better than a lvl 15 twink..

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 03:08 PM
There should be a poll for each Class and level .. That's what I think ..

Btw a lvl 35 twink will be better than a lvl 15 twink..

There already was.
I had different categories, and then a Best Overall. By best overall, I mean, Best Overall. Like, on account of everything.

Zeus
05-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Like, the Oscars Best Movie Production (That what it's called?) can be won by all kinds of different categories. (Horror, Kids, Action, Etc.) The Best Overall Twinking can be won by all kinds of different lvl twinks.

Yea, but that is different. Since they can compete with each other on enjoyment and quality purposes. With different level twinks? There isn't really any way to compare them. That is why I'm confused.

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Yea, but that is different. Since they can compete with each other on enjoyment and quality purposes. With different level twinks? There isn't really any way to compare them. That is why I'm confused.

Like, what you said. The quality of the twinks.
Like..err...lemme think of an analogy lmao...

Right, ok. This isn't an analogy but...
So, Best Overall takes everything into account, like I said.
Does he/she dominate their respective categories?
Does he/she have good understanding of the PL mechanics?
Does he/she have a innovative build?
Does he/she..well..you get the point, I think, mabey no?

KaotiicxDream
05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Yup u got a good point there Migo!

+1 Dream Point ^^

Zeus
05-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Like, what you said. The quality of the twinks.
Like..err...lemme think of an analogy lmao...

Right, ok. This isn't an analogy but...
So, Best Overall takes everything into account, like I said.
Does he/she dominate their respective categories?
Does he/she have good understanding of the PL mechanics?
Does he/she have a innovative build?
Does he/she..well..you get the point, I think, mabey no?

Ah, I see! Makes much more sense now! I in fact, was being thick-headed. Lol.

KaotiicxDream
05-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Anyway what ever u guys find out ..(lol) I can't vote cuz I don't know any of them :)

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Ah, I see! Makes much more sense now! I in fact, was being thick-headed. Lol.

Not really. I can see what you meant. So if you were thick headed, then I was thick headed as well rofl.

noobmigo
05-01-2011, 07:57 PM
*BUMP*
Teehee

Otukura
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
As range said, I feel that it's extremely hard to compare characters from different classes. However, I chose Brooke just because sex bears seem to bore me, and level 35 twinking is just awesome.

Ladylove
05-01-2011, 11:08 PM
As range said, I feel that it's extremely hard to compare characters from different classes. However, I chose Brooke just because sex bears seem to bore me, and level 35 twinking is just awesome.

LOL at "sex bears". Yeah, so boring :o

Beanmachine
05-01-2011, 11:15 PM

Lol nice typo! They dont appeal to you right? To quick with dexterity, they chase you and fling their 0.6,0.7 speed talon...too quick:(

Anyway I voted for MrIDGAF to make the votes more even:p

Otukura
05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh, well, now that it's quoted won't bother editing it. As long as the map is one of the larger ones or someplace like ice tunnels, I can kite and run quite effectively with my l12 mage. Kiting them with a xbow just makes them rage. Did it once to some guy, and he tried to rush our whole team for the rest of the game... sunblock, speed, and me. 2 dex bears + heals does not bode well for the enemy.

joeychandler
05-02-2011, 09:19 AM
I claim most modest overall twink for not voting for myself :P

BeardedBear
05-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the votes but me and SMB are both beasts and can't be compared to a lvl 35!

noobmigo
05-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Iddy in the lead with one day to go!

noobmigo
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM
we are DONE and Iddy has WON!

Kossi
05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
í suggest that if anyone wants to fight IDDY, iddy ust fight back, and if they lose...we have the next best twink?

joeychandler
05-03-2011, 05:17 PM
we are DONE and Iddy has WON!

Congrats. Yo, we should do that tourney final sometime...

Ladylove
05-03-2011, 08:09 PM
í suggest that if anyone wants to fight IDDY, iddy ust fight back, and if they lose...we have the next best twink?

Just beating a person doesn't put you on top. That would be a pvp competition. This is just a poll on who we think plays the best in general on said twink.

BeardedBear
05-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Don't be sour milk Kossi, we are all good PVPers here.

We can do that Joey. I wasn't big on doing that with the winner pot missing, since we dragged that tourney out for over a month.

joeychandler
05-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Don't be sour milk Kossi, we are all good PVPers here.

We can do that Joey. I wasn't big on doing that with the winner pot missing, since we dragged that tourney out for over a month.

I think chums takin it outta his pocket. Good chap john

noobmigo
05-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I think chums takin it outta his pocket. Good chap john

I sure am.
Do Sniper Xbow's go for much anytime now? After Caves?

Otukura
05-04-2011, 11:18 PM
One went in and out of the cs today for 180k, less than 30 minutes.

IGIVENOMERCY
05-06-2011, 06:06 AM
What's a twink?

Ladylove
05-06-2011, 07:43 PM
What's a twink?

Basically a character under the level cap with stopped exp gain. Twinks suit themselves in l33t gear and work to perfect their builds for pvp. Twink pvp is VERY competative. There are also pve twinks who often farm items and kills, also with frozen exp gain.