PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] "Upgrade to lvl41" Problem

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Hello. Im here about Upgrade to lvl41 for 150plats.
This thing create one big Problem
In Game now a lot of players lvl41+, which DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAME
They don't know how to use auction, speak in guildchat, party chat, dont know how to craft jewels,
what need to do in Elite maps, how to get money and others...
Many of them begin to beg money, because they know absoluty nothing!

I think, for deciding that problem there are 2 ways
1) Remove " Upgrade to lvl41" from game.

2) Add Instruction about game.
1) how to write to guild, to party
2) how to use auction
3) where is can drop Eggs and ren'gol locks
4) Also, not all know about STS forum
5) Show, how to use jewels and others important things

I hope, not only me think, that is a problem.
Thank you, All the best :)

Gracepreacher
08-03-2015, 05:26 AM
I agree, Onad. This is a problem where you do not know who is joining you in game now. And with new elites about to start, we will need all the experience we can get!

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 06:02 AM
Thank you :)

Mesti
08-03-2015, 06:17 AM
True... with the instant lvl 41.. so many new lvl 41 that did not know much about this game.. once a war pm me n say what is elite map? And I was like waaaa.... that guy lvl 41 and his stat not even 100 kills so yah prob the lvl 41 plat thing

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
08-03-2015, 06:19 AM
can you imagine what the new player will need to do without the l41 upgrade?

e.g. where to level, where to get money for potions, etc

Gracepreacher
08-03-2015, 06:45 AM
We all did just fine learning how to play the game. Thats alot of the problem today. Everyone wants to be the high level player without benefit of knowledge of the game. I get asked for help all the time and when I go in, the person just stands there and lets me beat the level for them.

e'dria♡
08-03-2015, 07:30 AM
They had a video contest a year ago about guide for beginners. I would suggest that the video that won the contest should pop-up like how they do with their free plat offer or just the link of the video after converting their lvl to lvl 41 or after making a new acc.

Wutzgood
08-03-2015, 07:48 AM
This is why most guilds have a minimum kills count to join. Being high level no longer shows experience. Without the minimum kills you can't join.

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 08:07 AM

Its one of 2 ways. Of course, i more like second way. Lvl41 upgrade good for players, which know game good and want to have another acc lvl41+, but to lvl up its boring.
But, when didnt was lvl41 upgrade, Did we play bad? Did we know bad about Arcane Legends? NO.
I too was low lvl, but in lvl30 i knew 70% of that game. But, sorry, lvl41, which dont know how to use guild chat and auction, it's Crazy.
So, we CAN play without lvl41 Upgrade!

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 08:09 AM
They had a video contest a year ago about guide for beginners. I would suggest that the video that won the contest should pop-up like how they do with their free plat offer or just the link of the video after converting their lvl to lvl 41 or after making a new acc.
How i told in my thread, not all know how to use STS forum. And mostly low players dont know what is STS forum
Instruction- the best way to learn player how to play :)

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 08:16 AM
One rouge lvl46 in my guild always ask questions, which know players lvl25.
Rouge used lvl41 upgrade and dont know 80% of game
Why did create lvl system? I'll reply. For time of your lvl up u know more and more about game.
When u use Lvl41 Upgrade, u just skip all important parts of game and learn them on high lvl
If peoples so want to use that upgrade, they must first to learn game, to get lvl10+, and when u understood, use Upgrade to lvl41
But, peoples Fast use Lvl41 Upgrade and after that they are wasting months for learning Game.
From that is creating another problem. Peoples beggin to beg, they are have high chance to get spam, because they dont know how to use auction
Think about this! Pls

mesalin
08-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Well this is true plat lvl is just crap here ... I exp 3, chars for 41 when was max 41! And they can't even get 41 without plat? Maybe let them Lvl up and learn the game and get experience ... I seen so much 41 with 4 kills or 100,kills and most don't know anything. My idea is plat lvl for only players who got already 41 or if not then let them lvl up 15 Lvl and then unlocked plat lvl

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

merch_master
08-03-2015, 08:54 AM

the problem with this is, collecting those kills takes a long time.
When you start the game from the beginning there's a lot to do and experience and learn; that by endgame a significant chunk of these kills has been earned
But with the limited endgame content, i doubt enough players can last for that long without getting bored off it ( i know i wouldnt have)
We may dismiss the early game experience now that we know in how many ways some quests and areas can be unnecesary and pointless, but its a novel feeling for a newbie.
Whats the use of an mmorpg, if one doesnt explore it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Abefionac1
08-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Yes, I agree that leveling straight to 41 is a very bad thing that STS added to the game. They have to do something about it. I mean, it's not really good for the game but they earn more money through it.

mesalin
08-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Yes, I agree that leveling straight to 41 is a very bad thing that STS added to the game. They have to do something about it. I mean, it's not really good for the game but they earn more money through it.
Yea we can see that this is made only for money and not for care players ... Better is more double XP week than this...

Mesti
08-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Agree like others are sayin, its not a big problem about the lvl 41 plat thing but we don't want high lvl player that know nothin about the game. Can you imagine Lvl 41 asking question what is farming? Wow nice question dude

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Yea we can see that this is made only for money and not for care players ... Better is more double XP week than this...

All Games was created for both thing. To earn money and to give fun to peoples
Arcane legends created for that too.
Its their Game, they can add all what they are want, how Lvl41 upgrade
Im Dont like Lvl41 Upgrade not because Creaters of that game get money
I dont like this, because no instruction to game with that Lvl41 Upgrade. From that soon 50% new players lvl41+ will beg gold and items, will get spams. STS will get a lot of reports.
Thats will be bad and for players and for STS
About money, sont discuss that theme, because ALL game creating for money, but also for fun
We need seriously to think about Upgrade to lvl41. What do to. I hope, STS read this :)

CheifR
08-03-2015, 09:52 AM
I've seen more spam from begging at expedition camp than usual because people level up without having a goal so they're lvl 41+ with little experience so all they're using is that crappy 41epic gear not knowing how to do elites (with little combat experience and all) would make it more difficult to even find people to run with them. They aren't really gaining anything but the self satisfaction of having "41" near their name

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
08-03-2015, 09:54 AM
The reality of the situation is that many of those players will never become the seasoned players we see today. STG is simply capitalizing on a quick cash grab before they quit anyways.

Not everyone will be that dedicated.

PhoenixPrime
08-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Heh, if you want to team up with someone for an Elite map, better check them out first. PVE Kills and/or 'Infamous' title will let you know the person knows their way around the game. 8^).

e'dria♡
08-03-2015, 10:50 AM
How i told in my thread, not all know how to use STS forum. And mostly low players dont know what is STS forum
Instruction- the best way to learn player how to play :)

Thats why i said it should pop up in the game like how they do the free plat offer. Either link or the vid itself. That contest became nothing they should make use of it.

Edward Coug
08-03-2015, 11:14 AM
I have no problem with the level 41 auto level option. If you don't want to play with pubs, then don't. Run in parties. It's very simple.

Personally, I don't mind helping new players out. If they are hopelessly clueless (or absurdly under-geared for the level), I just leave.

Honestly, this game isn't so complicated or require so much skill that it can't be picked up that quickly.

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 12:02 PM
I have no problem with the level 41 auto level option. If you don't want to play with pubs, then don't. Run in parties. It's very simple.

Personally, I don't mind helping new players out. If they are hopelessly clueless (or absurdly under-geared for the level), I just leave.

Honestly, this game isn't so complicated or require so much skill that it can't be picked up that quickly.
Understand. We too dont have problem with lvl41 upgrade. Problem have peoples which just joined in game and know
nothing about that game in Lvl41+!!! U must understand that will be much beggars lvl41+ and much spams.
That's problem of Arcane legends.
Did u see previous messages? Beggars in Expedition camp! And Many of peoples, which used lvl41 upgrade, dont know how to use all Main things in game
I think, it's big problem
But i can't beg u to trust me, it's your choose, if u think that's no problems, then it's ok. I understand, that no all trust me. I just hope, that STS will do something

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Well this is true plat lvl is just crap here ... I exp 3, chars for 41 when was max 41! And they can't even get 41 without plat? Maybe let them Lvl up and learn the game and get experience ... I seen so much 41 with 4 kills or 100,kills and most don't know anything. My idea is plat lvl for only players who got already 41 or if not then let them lvl up 15 Lvl and then unlocked plat lvl

Very nice idea! :)

Edward Coug
08-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Understand. We too dont have problem with lvl41 upgrade. Problem have peoples which just joined in game and know
nothing about that game in Lvl41+!!! U must understand that will be much beggars lvl41+ and much spams.
That's problem of Arcane legends.
Did u see previous messages? Beggars in Expedition camp! And Many of peoples, which used lvl41 upgrade, dont know how to use all Main things in game
I think, it's big problem
But i can't beg u to trust me, it's your choose, if u think that's no problems, then it's ok. I understand, that no all trust me. I just hope, that STS will do something

I haven't noticed an increase in beggars. There were many before, and there are many now. Just ignore them. Or if they are really demanding, add them to your ignore list.

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 12:30 PM
I haven't noticed an increase in beggars. There were many before, and there are many now. Just ignore them. Or if they are really demanding, add them to your ignore list.
U cant tell that to all peoples in Arcane legends. Not doing in myself. Doing in all Arcane Legends

Madnex
08-03-2015, 12:33 PM
It's fine, never seen a 41 with very few kills that was causing any trouble because of not knowing something. The grind to 41 (much more to 46) is so mundane and uninteresting that it was already turning newcomers away before the upgrade to 41 was implemented.

90% of anything you wouldn't sleep at the middle of is happening in endgame. Even that is limited, with little to no depth in playstyles and skill build configurations or strong lore behind the questline.

Personally, it's much more frustrating to see that the Garetta village is the new gold beggar hideout.

Caabatric
08-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Best thing I have seen:
Pugging arena like every other day.... Gets into pt with a ringer and nekro rogue and thanks the gods for finding me such a strong player, Match beings and the rogue starts with a charged shadow storm shot..... kills at 46 were like 20k or so....

mesalin
08-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Lol

I'm so fresh

Dimitrian
08-03-2015, 02:08 PM
I think i know how to solve this issue:

Solution number 1:
Make Levolas (it's not from Legolas,it comes from "level"!)available from only one town (preferably Paradise Pier),to let players taste the game a bit.Also,seeing level 41s with 4 PvE kills really annoys me.

Solution number 2:
This one would seem more complicated.After you finish every campaign,you should recieve a boost pack for the campaign's respective level cap.
For example:if you have finished The Dead City campaign,you should recieve a level 21 boost pack,featuring untradeable epic/cheap legendary gear,some money and a pet leveled at 21, and so on.

This would be my solutions to this problem.Thanks for reading!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

mesalin
08-03-2015, 02:11 PM
I think i know how to solve this issue:

Solution number 1:
Make Levolas (it's not from Legolas,it comes from "level"!)available from only one town (preferably Paradise Pier),to let players taste the game a bit.Also,seeing level 41s with 4 PvE kills really annoys me.

Solution number 2:
This one would seem more complicated.After you finish every campaign,you should recieve a boost pack for the campaign's respective level cap.
For example:if you have finish The Dead City campaign,you should recieve a level 21 boost pack,featuring epic/cheap legendary gear and a pet leveled at 21, and so on.

This would be my solutions to this problem.Thanks for reading!

Hmmm yea nice idea!

I'm so fresh

Dimitrian
08-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Sorry for the double posting,but i have to make a comparison between the Adventurer's Kit and the Level 41 bosst pack.

The Adventurer's Kit contains:
-Courage the lion pet
-permanent 15% XP bonus
-10 platinum

The level 41 boost pack contains:
-Porkchop,already leveled at 41
-epic level 41 gear
-level 41...

So yeah...in conclusion:
The Adventurer's Kit helps you go faster through the game.
The level 41 boost pack just gets you at level 41 with no money and game experience!

The Adventurer's Kit is the perfect example of how platinum should work in the game:help you reach the cap faster.
The Level 41 boost pack is an example of how sts " nailed it".

Also,it would be nice if players who already have a maxed out character have the option to insta-level to the level cap :>

Mesti
08-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Best thing I have seen:
Pugging arena like every other day.... Gets into pt with a ringer and nekro rogue and thanks the gods for finding me such a strong player, Match beings and the rogue starts with a charged shadow storm shot..... kills at 46 were like 20k or so....
Lol op rouge then

ilhanna
08-04-2015, 04:39 AM
Someone in Garreta asked if I would be interested in trading my L44 warrior with their L21 char because: "I just want a high level char."

Yes, leveling is tough, boring, time consuming, and if you're new and don't have an endgame farming toon/plats/merching know-how the costs are backbreaking. The only things that make it worthwhile are discovering friends and learning new things. So the question now is how dependably supportive are pve-focused guilds for new level 1-40 players. It's not an easy job especially for high level players (and guilds). I know a lot of players help, but constantly answering questions and going out to help can take away the fun of being in game. My guild spent over a year on this task--helping with maps, achievements, gear, build, pets--to be where we are where we have a strong core of loyal players who grew with the guild. Question is, are the current guilds that recruit <20, <30 prepared to do this?

Thefireofic
08-04-2015, 07:58 PM
This lvl to 41 upgrade lets lots of inexperienced and possibly undergeared players run with people who actually lvled from 1-41. I have had multiple runs with new players at 41 making the runs extremely inefficient and wasting time. There must be a solution to this...