PDA

View Full Version : soul chests

azulflame
05-01-2011, 04:08 PM
What are goldfever's soul chests for? I see them, you can attack them, but what are they for?

Javerez
05-01-2011, 04:10 PM
When one is green you attack it till it opens then u get xp

NeoQueen
05-01-2011, 04:11 PM
I wish they contained pinks, but that's not the case now is it...sigh

azulflame
05-01-2011, 04:12 PM
wow, those were fast

giayuan
05-01-2011, 04:20 PM
When the soul chests turn green with orb around them, Gold Fever gets a shield around him too. Until the chest is broken, its extremely hard to damage Gold Fever, though you can still do a miniscule amount of damage to him. Xp drop (and a kill if you were the one that opened it with last attack) is merely a bonus.

Sky../
05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
My theory is this:

Once a chest gets a green orb, goldie geta one too. At this point, all damage done to goldie gets store in the orbed chest. At the same time, the player he aggros get the fever. If you don't kill the chest fast enough, it stores enough damage in it and the player goes boom.

How did i come up with this?
1. Chest name (goldfever's soul chest) makes sense that he and the chet is somehow connected.
2. There must be a connection between all 3 coming on at the same time (goldie gets orb, chest gets orb, player gets fever)
3. And lastly, i've had multiple experiences where a player gets fever, team kills chest quickly, and nobody goes boom. Ty it yourself, as soon as you get fever quickly fins the green chest and kill it fast. Fever won't go off.

Corpser
05-01-2011, 06:55 PM
good thoery but that doesnt explain how he can multiply attack you with the fever.

Sky../
05-01-2011, 06:58 PM
good thoery but that doesnt explain how he can multiply attack you with the fever.

Well that comes after. It only multiplies if fever goes boom and you get hit.

Corpser
05-01-2011, 07:48 PM
true i hate getting the fever -_-