PDA

View Full Version : Officially introduced myself.

Jjesus86
05-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Hello. Love you guys at sts. Love u guys on the forums/FURums. Happy to be a part of such great community. My main is dajid a 51 avian. Add me and let's play.

Deadsoldiers
05-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Ur new to forum ? If you got any questions u can ask me ill help you if i can. But like it seems u have experience ingame

Jjesus86
05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Not new to reading the forums. I been studying these forums for month. Finally got tired of watching the community and decided to start joining in. Also not new to the game. I actually was supized to find a founders helm in my stash recently. I knew I had dled and played the game alittle a while back. But I didn't really start playing until right after the new year. Nice suprize though. My reward for trying all the apps I could back then. As for questions. The only real question I have right now is what set should I be trying to get next. Void set is the only one I have now.

JaytB
05-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi, and welcome :)

I found your introduction very pleasing to be honest.

As for the gear, you could look to buy some lv51 gear for your bird. When you choose the right (combination of) gear, it can be noticeable stronger than even sentinel stuff. And it's relatively cheap too. You should be able the get all you need for about 100k, or even less. I wouldn't put gold in pink lv 51 gear, as they are super expensive (almost same as lv 55 gear, and some thing even more expensive). Then you can do the same with lv 53 stuff, but the difference will be hardly noticable, so better just wait until you're 55 to get some decent pink gear.

Jjesus86
05-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Ty jaytb.
Yea that's what I figured from reading the forums. If I could request a guide from one of you guide makers out there it would be a comprehensive guide of all the sets. Including what lvl they are for, where to farm them, and what the set bonuses are. It's one of the few parts of the game I still feel pretty uninformed(is that a word?) on.

Kossi
05-01-2011, 06:19 PM
hmmm that reminds me...
i dont think i even introduced myself O.o

Jjesus86
05-01-2011, 06:26 PM
hmmm that reminds me...
i dont think i even introduced myself O.o

Haha and u remember this almost 3500 post later. :) love u kossi

Kossi
05-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Hey im kossi, all of you know me and im here to introduce me to those who have literally just joined the forum!
hi.
add me

JaytB
05-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Ty jaytb.
Yea that's what I figured from reading the forums. If I could request a guide from one of you guide makers out there it would be a comprehensive guide of all the sets. Including what lvl they are for, where to farm them, and what the set bonuses are. It's one of the few parts of the game I still feel pretty uninformed(is that a word?) on.

Check Yanis' various threads in the traders market section :)