PDA

View Full Version : How to spend my plat?

Coltona
05-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I want to buy some level 10 items to use on my pally for farming what should I get? The three item pack, the four item pack, or something else? Anyone have any suggestions, cuz I want a hammer so I should go with the three item pack, but it's be cheaper to buy them piece by piece, then there's the dark forest pack for level 10 and a level 10 item pack. So confused

thecakeisaspy
05-01-2011, 05:09 PM
in all honesty i wouldn't buy one of the sets. if you're gonna buy and equipment at level 10 with plat buy one of the rings. buy your armor piece by piece in CS, you'll get better stuff that way.

JaytB
05-01-2011, 05:20 PM
in all honesty i wouldn't buy one of the sets. if you're gonna buy and equipment at level 10 with plat buy one of the rings. buy your armor piece by piece in CS, you'll get better stuff that way.

Although I agree with what you said, it CAN be useful to buy it. If you've been very unlucky with drops, don't have really much gold to spend or maybe just want to have some decent gear quickly and easily. Good lvl 10 items are really hard to find and very pricy. The lv 10 plat stuff is by no means better than the top gear for that level. It's even fairly crappy compared to them. But it IS a lot better than what you can easily find or buy cheap.

JaytB
05-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Ow, and it also has a unique look that makes you stand out more :)

Now, if you would decide to buy an item pack, there are 3, or 4-item packs. My guess is that the 3-pack is one with a 2h staff, which allows for maximum dmg dealing at the expense of survivability. The 4 pack, I guess again, is probably some sort of wand and bracer/eye combination, which in turn means better survivability, at the expense of dmg dealing.

Edit: if you really have a lot of plat to spend, you could get both. Switch to survivability when fighting mobs, and to dmg when encountering a boss :)