PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends

Ignitedmage
08-03-2015, 09:29 AM
I want to ask each and everybody from the AL community that What is the interesting thing that have sticked you to the game.
And what makes the game better then Pocket Legends
What are the thing which attract everybody to play AL
And what do the non-plat buyers do to stay alive in the game.

I hope i get fast answers

CheifR
08-03-2015, 09:44 AM
I want to ask each and everybody from the AL community that What is the interesting thing that have sticked you to the game.

PL..... There's like 5people that play that game(yes i know that's an exaggeration but it's how it feels to me) it's difficult for newcomers to navigate and the graphics are TERRIBLE(my opinion). Arcane Legends is easy to navigate for me, great graphics for a mobile game, I love the community, I love the mass amounts of options you have for things to do in this game that would take forever to name off. I also love the creativity with events, storylines, etc and the skill system and combat style. I love every tiny detail about Arcane Legends

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

onadraosari
08-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Everyone likes different type of MMORPG. I like Arcane legends the most of all MMORPG :)

Mesti
08-03-2015, 10:33 AM
I love this game

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Vixenne
08-03-2015, 10:51 AM
AL is a good MMORPG for a mobile phone/tablet. Easy to play wherever I go. But what makes me play more is because of my friends and family (guildies) ingame :love_heart:

Ignitedmage
08-03-2015, 11:22 AM
PL..... There's like 5people that play that game(yes i know that's an exaggeration but it's how it feels to me)It's what you think but daily we see a new comer coming and daily we have a new topic to discuss on it's difficult for newcomers to navigateYes because the new comers in PL don't arrive on forums whereas in AL i see my players saying "am new" with new forums acc and the graphics are TERRIBLE(my opinion)The name is "Pocket" Legends so the graphics are great according to name. Arcane Legends is easy to navigate for me, great graphics for a mobile game, I love the community, I love the mass amounts of options you have for things to do in this game that would take forever to name off. I also love the creativity with eventsAGREED, storylines, etc and the skill system and combat style. I love every tiny detail about Arcane Legends

Still didn't got satisfied answers only this person tried to answer others just told 1 answer or no answer like Mucleman

Ebezaanec
08-03-2015, 12:44 PM
The graphics alone made the game what it is. People today don't pick up a game with terrible graphics unless it's a memorable part of their childhood or something. The colorful and detailed environment and equipment attracted the bulk of the new players. IMO, PL looks too cartoony. The character's wobble and things feel a lot clunkier than AL does.

In today's gaming world, people don't want to go backwards.

CheifR
08-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Still didn't got satisfied answers only this person tried to answer others just told 1 answer or no answer like Mucleman
Almost every mmo gets new players every day what I mean is the PL community seemed to be dwarfed by AL . and about the "coming from forums" thing; I'd say about 10% of our community actually use the forums so your response may not be so valid lol. As far as graphics go AL is a POCKET GAME ASWELL. Was this post made to criticize our opinions or what?

Dimitrian
08-03-2015, 01:57 PM
I like Arcane Legends because of the following reasons:
-nice graphics
-best community i've ever seen
-very interesting story (i think i'm the only one out here who knows the story ;_; )

Nothing else...
If warriors would be usefull (even though i don't play as a warrior anymore) and AL would have a decent skill sistem,i would add those reasons aswell.

About PL:
The game is made in 2010,so you shouldn't expect much from the graphics.Also,it has a very good skill sistem (meh,i dunno,just played the game for week or two).
So yeah...AL is better than PL...plus,PL is abandoned.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
08-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Arcane legends actually gets updates for a start

Zaizor
08-03-2015, 03:28 PM
I wanted a world or Warcraft kind of game that's simple to play, fun, and mobile. Been playing this for over 3+years and I still love it.

Befs
08-03-2015, 03:44 PM
To compare / contrast:

AL ADV.
- Updates / sts interaction and support

- Larger population
- better for the farming and pushing

-Graphics ofc

PL ADV.

- Lots of stuff to farm
- maybe too much for the waning player base

- world map
- may seem small but makes every difference for me

- AMAZING PvP
- There are levels that are quite balanced (not endgame)

- Skill system
- lots of great skills (12) however not good for computer users from when I've played

- rotate camera (self explanatory)

AL DIS.

- Class balance needs fix

- Not great PvP for newer players

PL DIS.

- Waning player base
- Affects market
- Affects leveling (tough to pt)

- Too difficult to cap
- 100k xp to 76 and 300k to 77...

- Updates

Me personally, I prefer pl but I can't resist the constant content of al.

-

epicrrr
08-03-2015, 03:47 PM
AL Pvp is very evolved, it can be a "moba" game in itself just needs more focus and love from sts. I tried PL and the feel and gameplays just not for me.

twoxc
08-03-2015, 03:58 PM
love the challenge the record/timed leaderboard. that's just me.

Caabatric
08-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Love grinding, meeting and helping new players, and finally the friends I meet in the game ....

VenomsChaos
08-03-2015, 06:16 PM
To long played both game. Game Masters guild Leader in PL, hi guys if you remember hehe...

Positives on AL
1= pets
2= population(so many ppl play)
3= graphics (i dont care graphics)
4= updates

Positives from PL
1= better skill system.
2= better statue build system
3= better character gear system. i had str mage, dex mage, int mage (yes i do have other classes to) Each character can wear different class items and if you know how to use it, its so effective. For example a dex warrior with bow OR str mage with warrior gears(if you played it, you know what i mean)

4= low lvl dungeons still farmable.
5= for me better controll also camera rotation (i hate checking my back on AL if i drop anthing)

6= locked password pvp + pve map system.

7= plvl system (in AL if a hight lvl in dungeon, mobs geting harder)

8= ftp game (if you know how to play, it will take month to reach goal)

9= mage Rew

10= Some how PL quests and bosses better fun for me.

idk if i do forget anything. But for me PL most better game than AL.
Quited PL because all of my guild and Friend list moved to AL and they called me to start AL because PL got boring. Ppl quited and no news killed PL.

i had every item set i can earn. Still was funy to farm. Spread out more than 40+ mil, still was funy to farm. So you can add it on PL positive : funy to farm because there have many map to farm. in AL not much map worth to farm and its boring to keep repeat same map.

So my answer is i am playing AL coz of friends + population. Maybe can add pet system in it.

Edit PL positive = Kick system (i dont like AL leechers, so in PL easy to kick from dungeon)

Ignitedmage
08-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Almost every mmo gets new players every day what I mean is the PL community seemed to be dwarfed by AL . and about the "coming from forums" thing; I'd say about 10% of our community actually use the forums so your response may not be so valid lol. As far as graphics go AL is a POCKET GAME ASWELL. Was this post made to criticize our opinions or what?

I want the answers which actually beat off PL and proves that AL should rise and PL shouldn't
Sadly The graphic is only the beating part(also pets and population) but PL is going at lead

Guys please tell me how is AL better than PL don't mark the positive points ONLY from AL and call it better.
I guess these questions answers can be given by players who played AL and they can differentiate it by marking both games positive points

Thanks

Squeezable
08-04-2015, 06:48 AM
I'd move back to PL tomorrow if they carried on updating it. The fully customizable skill system made PVP based on skill, rather than ALs system of who has the best gear and pets. PVP was really different, nobody rushed or ganged and if anybody did. Everyone would turn against them and 'hunt' them (a term you use when you vs eachother everytime they entered). But on AL, you just 'rush' everyone practically.

ALs point of view interface was a huge thing for me to get over, PLs all angle view is a pretty big game changer.

Being able to join certain PVP/PVE maps was also a big advantage & being able to password so nobody or friends could enter.

On the other hand - AL is way more easier to level up on, has a larger community and pets which is why I stay. PL could teach AL so much, but.. We're not the developers haha!

Lastmind
08-04-2015, 06:50 AM
I started this game together with my gf and we do everything in game together. We both are mages with exact same gear,pets, aps and vanity. We practice together and achieve all goals together. We are very proud to finally reach some of our goals in crafting 2 nekros and 2 arcane rings.

Before we came to Arcane Legends we tested a lot of online games. We wanted something that is easily accessable through mobiles and tablets. Most games were super pay to win or simply bot visually appealing enough to stick on them. Even though Arcane Legends does not have the best graphics, we stick to it's unique style. The main reason we gave AL a real shot is that is easy to earn very good gear without spending much money. We do not get involved into pvp at all and enjoy the pve aspect of AL a lot.

So how to not lose the fun in AL?
1. Play with real friends, that is the biggest part.
2. Do not take it too serious in terms of getting upset about it.
3. Be diligent, farm a lot to take advantage of the f2p aspects of the game and invest mainly money on events or expansions. This prevents u from regretting to spend too much money and it supports the game which gives u so much.

Have fun guys.

CheifR
08-04-2015, 08:18 AM
I want the answers which actually beat off PL and proves that AL should rise and PL shouldn't
Sadly The graphic is only the beating part(also pets and population) but PL is going at lead

Guys please tell me how is AL better than PL don't mark the positive points ONLY from AL and call it better.
I guess these questions answers can be given by players who played AL and they can differentiate it by marking both games positive points

Thanks
Well everything I named is based off of my personal opinion and that fact that PL is abandoned is REALLY saying something is it not? Please jusy respect MY opinion rather than just quoting me to call everything false. Both games have good aspects but I think a better way to try getting your game back might be to state your case to developers personally rather than saying that you just don't agree with whatever WE enjoy more about AL.

J

Ignitedmage
08-04-2015, 08:29 AM
I made this thread for satisfying me that AL is BETTER from PL.
Never asked your opinions Chief. And i was just proving the point that your points didn't made me satisfied

CheifR
08-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Never asked your opinions Chief. And i was just proving the point that your points didn't made me satisfied
Oh so you don't care to get the devs working on pl again? And lol satisfying you? Like seeing which you might prefer playing or to prove some sort of point?

Oezheasate
08-04-2015, 09:43 AM

Lel bru calm down, you were very much asking everyone in here for their opinions, no need to get agressive.if they say something of which you have a different oppinion then you can simply ignore it but not attack them.

Ignitedmage
08-04-2015, 12:29 PM
@ Cheif PL community has accepted that there game won't be updated so we never cared
@ Oez never being aggressive. It's just like 1 person vs 100 persons. Hope you understood

Caabatric
08-04-2015, 12:44 PM
@ Cheif PL community has accepted that there game won't be updated so we never cared
@ Oez never being aggressive. It's just like 1 person vs 100 persons. Hope you understood

So why didn't u do a Al vs Pl poll if your wondering which game is better...
Quite clearly you seem to like PL better than AL... It is your opinion... others opinions won't help you like AL better than Pl

CheifR
08-04-2015, 06:54 PM
I don't mean to sound like a butt but can you explain more clearly what the point of this thread was?

VenomsChaos
08-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Whaaaaa we want this....

Seeing a lot of lerchers, but could be start of expansion.

Haha yes i was like that to. really al would a great game if have PL positives

Ssneakykills
08-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Personally I think instead of a moba they should of done all the best bits of the legends games and combined the bits into another legends game

I'm only saying that because mobas aren't my cup of tea

Ignitedmage
08-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Personally I think instead of a moba they should of done all the best bits of the legends games and combined the bits into another legends game

WHAAAAAA that was what was in my mind from the day i played CoC

Dimitrian
08-06-2015, 12:24 PM

Ya,Spacetime Legends would be freaking awesome,IMO.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Julie Atwood
08-06-2015, 01:10 PM
I love this game too, so many things to do, people to meet and the graphics are superb

hina
08-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Pl is eaisy game as compared to al I've played sts all games I found al the best reasons are events ,graphics ,pets,community system and updates :-)

Chriztine Crystalized
08-06-2015, 04:24 PM

Well, I have been playing AL for 2 years, and I am still loving it!
Its the guild, there like a part of my family, meeting new friends and having fun.
I never use plat, and its a ton of work, but its worth it!

I enjoy it, keep it simple but significant <3