PDA

View Full Version : One Last Doble Upgrade Chance?!?

Portalkeeper
08-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Since jewels are now starting to flood the market, i was wondering if we can have one last crack for a 2X chance for grand gem upgrade...or if you guys are feeling generous maybe we can have it for 5X 😊 before the start of the next event?
This would also help flush out any excess gems out there & at the same time have Arlorians well-prepared to battle the new boss.
Thanks! Just thinking out loud. 😋

eugene9707
08-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Ya, lets do that .... have 2x super gem event so everyone can get super gem on their current gear.

Then right after it ends, release new gears that's better than the previous gear and then everyone will have to switch to the new gear and give up those supers and use jewels :P

Portalkeeper
08-03-2015, 07:15 PM
ikr! 😊
But @least it would buy you time to save & farm for jewels. With the current market (let's say blood gems of 20k) getting it to grand would still be cheaper than getting a superb or noble fury. 😊

csyui
08-03-2015, 07:20 PM
You seems too greedy.

Edward Coug
08-03-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm in favor of this.

*I may or may not be heavily invested in gems.

Pivot
08-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Or you just want gem prices to shoot up like a mercher nab would want

Portalkeeper
08-03-2015, 07:25 PM
You seems too greedy.

About the 5X? Ahahah
Do you think i should have written 10X. 😋

Portalkeeper
08-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Or you just want gem prices to shoot up like a mercher nab would want

Can't anybody just make suggestions simply for the love of the game and not have any motives here?
But it's ok, we are all entitled to our own opinion. Sorry if i didn't think of it that way. It didn't cross my mind the way it did yours. I appreciate the comment thou. Besides, merch can put any price they want on the cs (they pay for the items they place in there)...it would still be up to us if we buy it or not right!? Or if we participate on this event if ever.... 😊

Haligali
08-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Gems are gone, not gona happen.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SHIELD Tablet-el

Portalkeeper
08-03-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm in favor of this.

*I may or may not be heavily invested in gems.

Thank you! Im glad someone does and can see it the way i see it. 😊
Thanks bro, i appreciate the support.

Portalkeeper
08-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Gems are gone, not gona happen.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SHIELD Tablet-el

They're no longer dropping, i know. But they're not gone yet. Im not demanding it to happen either. It's just a suggestion. Unless you own STS and say it to me that way...then i'll believe you. Peace! 😋

Ebezaanec
08-03-2015, 07:59 PM
STG's mistake was to scale the gems. Should have just kept it at +3 and +6 for L46.

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 03:22 AM
STG's mistake was to scale the gems. Should have just kept it at +3 and +6 for L46.

Yup! flushing every other gems left would @least lessen any further glitch or problem that this might cause.
Chances are if there would still be left by next level cap, we might see it go to +5 and +8....and so on.

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Para gems should get double chance then....

*I may or may not be holding para gems...

Double chance for what?

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Hyperbole, I don't think there should be grand chances for gems(I bet sts will do this after seeing me say no...), only fair since they have stopped dropping. I think there should be chances for damaged instead of cracked dropping from mobs. Gems are gone for good, why want a super gem chance then, will only kill jewel market.

Edit: to clarify your question: give para a chance to grand. Double damage % from para gems... Again was a hypothesis if we were to have double grand chances.

Ok, point taken. I just wasn't aware that you're the authority to decide on this matter.
Again, views stated here are just suggestions.
Sorry but i don't bet...especially on stuff like this. And you can bet on that! 😋

As for your para gem logic...now that's far off since it did not grand in the first place. But again, thanks for taking time to read & reply. Peace!

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 07:37 AM
That's ok. No harm done here. 😊
We're just both stating our opinions. And i honestly respect yours.
I like jewels too & i'm not the type to complain about whatever they do or implement next. Nor whatever they add or phase out. Im not a plat user, so i can't actually complain nor would i even try to do so. 😊 I'm just here to play their free game & enjoy just like you.

I just can't help but wonder if the scale that these gems have right now was intentional or was just an accident. It would be nice if its intended to be like that, bcoz it means it was programmed on purpose. But if its not...then something might go wrong along the way.

Thanks again!

Bigboyblue
08-04-2015, 07:39 AM
I'd rather see old gems instant slot from now until they are gone. Don't give a double chance because this reduces the amount of gems that will be used. Just make them socket immediately and lets get them out of the market.

Madnex
08-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Meanwhile OP's been listing gems for sky-high prices in hopes of people mis-tapping at every single gem event. Not that I'd agree with another event which would undermine the already weak jewel system but just saying.

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 08:04 AM
I'd rather see old gems instant slot from now until they are gone. Don't give a double chance because this reduces the amount of gems that will be used. Just make them socket immediately and lets get them out of the market.

That could work too. 😊

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 08:37 AM
Meanwhile OP's been listing gems for sky-high prices in hopes of people mis-tapping at every single gem event. Not that I'd agree with another event which would undermine the already weak jewel system but just saying.

I hear you. In about 10mins, after waiting 5 days my ring would be done crafting an i have to buy one of those op gems. 😊

warriorromio
08-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Jewels vs gems...
First jewels are not better then gems then gems cause..
Noble nature gives -95 hp ( areound)
Equilent gem is elondrian life shard gives - 130-140hp at level 46
Noble Water jewel- same 90-100 mana
Skull gem - same as life shard 130-140 but mana
NobleChaos jewel - 1.6or 1.8 dmg
Para gem- 2.0 damage
noble lightnimg jewel -.86 crit.
Eye of skrillex - 3 to all stat + 1.16 for first gem and / .96 for adding more then 1.
noble fury/fineness/mind gives - +8 at level 46
And blood/fire/glacial - +7 at level 46
Noble dimond - 26 armor..
Comparing with
Reinforced blood/fire/glacial - +6 to stat and 26 armor..
So tell me just once why jewels are better then gems even they are not eassy to farm..
I mean at least increase there stat .so they can compare with old gems..
I mean only compare cause i know event gems are rare so not talking bout them ...
But still not these jewels dont even have chance against the old gems....

Oezheasate
08-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Meh after 2/3 of the post i stopped reading, dont understand what exactly is going on in here. As to double chance for grand gem? Simply no, let sts concentrate on ursoth and a new pvp room instead of this unnecessary event which would only benefit merchants.

Edward Coug
08-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Para gems should get double chance then....

*I may or may not be holding para gems...

Avik, I will trade three cracked water jewels for all of your para gems.

Edward Coug
08-04-2015, 11:49 AM
I think it was a huge mistake for STG to allow you to keep socketing gems after jewels were introduced. It is what it is.

Edward Coug
08-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Thank you! Im glad someone does and can see it the way i see it. 😊
Thanks bro, i appreciate the support.

I was joking. I am actually heavily invested in gems, but this is clearly a thread started by a merchant.

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 04:49 PM
I was joking. I am actually heavily invested in gems, but this is clearly a thread started by a merchant.

Oh ok. Then we have a different definition of the word "clearly".
But i guess you know better. 😊

Portalkeeper
08-04-2015, 04:51 PM
I think it was a huge mistake for STG to allow you to keep socketing gems after jewels were introduced. It is what it is.

This i agree with you...without joking.