PDA

View Full Version : I wanna pay for removing ads

Haligali
08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Is it possible? I dont wanna see nativex adware.

Ssneakykills
08-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Ya this is annoying when it shows up every time we log in

Serancha
08-04-2015, 09:27 AM
They never should have put in that overlay. It's intrusive and annoying as crap. Not to mention it adds a bunch of time to the login process. You have to wait for it to come up, which it does when it feels like, then you have to wait until the x shows up so you can close the damn thing. It's totally uncool. Don't we have enough "buy stuff" shoved at us? Must you put the "first time is free so we can get you hooked" ad in our faces also?

Maybe this could be only on accounts that have never bought plat. For those of us who have spent money on the game, this is an unnecessary irritant.

Haligali
08-04-2015, 09:30 AM
I understand that this is a free app, but imho there should be an option to remove ads especially if im not in the targeted countries and these promotions never worked for me. Yea i know contact support blabla, for 1 plat, noty.

kinzmet
08-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Uninstall then install. Choose disable push notification? I hope this works.

Saribeau
08-04-2015, 01:54 PM
My notifications are also disabled, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about, because it has never happened to me. Hope that helps.

extrapayah
08-04-2015, 02:23 PM
hmmm, this game needs some strong server to be maintained continuously, so i am afraid it is either all time advertisement or monthly payment...

Schnitzel
08-04-2015, 03:01 PM

11characters here

Haligali
08-04-2015, 03:48 PM

Not working, i never allow push notifications.

Trojan2100
08-04-2015, 07:31 PM
5 platnium when you reach level 5 stronghold on Game of War lmao , seriously all that work for 5 ? Just take it off NativeX

Zylx
08-04-2015, 10:39 PM

Push Notes are the notices that show up in your notifications tab on your device that alerts you when klaas/shazbot have awards to give and similar things. Adware has nothing to do with Push Notifications

Wazakesy
08-05-2015, 12:06 AM
I dont know why, but these ads never pop up on my android S5 (running Lollipop). Am i the only one who doesnt get ads? -.-

Saribeau
08-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Push Notes are the notices that show up in your notifications tab on your device that alerts you when klaas/shazbot have awards to give and similar things. Adware has nothing to do with Push Notifications

Idk, I have never had any ads pop up on AL. Ever. Strange.

Haligali
08-05-2015, 09:23 AM
I dont know why, but these ads never pop up on my android S5 (running Lollipop). Am i the only one who doesnt get ads? -.-

do u use adblock or something similar? maybe thats the solution.

Wazakesy
08-05-2015, 09:43 AM
do u use adblock or something similar? maybe thats the solution.

I dont use any app that blocks advertisements... I really have no idea how these ads never pop up whenever i log in.

Haligali
08-05-2015, 09:59 AM
I dont use any app that blocks advertisements... I really have no idea how these ads never pop up whenever i log in.

I buy your phone then..

Candylicks
08-05-2015, 02:29 PM

I also am running lollipop and the overlay appears to be on a timer. I see it once a day, but after I click it gone it doesn't reappear after logging in and out anymore that whole day.

Haligali
08-06-2015, 01:11 AM
For me not only appear when i log in, but sometimes when i switch between characters too.

Wazakesy
08-06-2015, 01:51 AM
I also am running lollipop and the overlay appears to be on a timer. I see it once a day, but after I click it gone it doesn't reappear after logging in and out anymore that whole day.

Hmm...I restarted my device and stayed on the main screen, i didnt hit the play button for about 15 mins and the overlay didnt appear. (Screen shot upload failed).

The ads only come if the app is closed and started again. It doesnt happen if u logged in or switched char(happens to some).

Kirysaki
08-06-2015, 04:53 AM
I'd be fine with this as long as it's not mandatory :welcoming:

Candylicks
08-06-2015, 07:26 AM
For me not only appear when i log in, but sometimes when i switch between characters too.
Yes I definitely don't have this. Just once a day so it doesn't bother me. Weird though how people have it pop more than others. It would make me nuts to see between characters. I get that they need people to click and it's money to sts but the in your face makes the game feel a little less cool logging in with that.