PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix 8/4/2015

AAA
08-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Fixed a bug causing some leaderboards to not display properly.

Bidiel
08-04-2015, 02:40 PM
:v lol thats bad

alongcay
08-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Yolo

ign:: alongcay / jinrock

ujangkampak
08-04-2015, 02:44 PM
just fix bug ???
ty ya :D

-Dc by server at #4 arena boss :D

Ticklish
08-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Hmm. It still doesnt seem to be displaying properly... No top guilds, no arena, only one item on timed runs, and I'm on top rogue leaderboard. Lol.

Serancha
08-04-2015, 02:45 PM
In other news...a new dev! Oh wait...not new, just neverbefore seen! AAA is a very original name...

AAA
08-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Hmm. It still doesnt seem to be displaying properly... No top guilds, no arena, only one item on timed runs, and I'm on top rogue leaderboard. Lol.

It took a little longer than normal for all of the leaderboard data to be loaded from the database. It should all be there now.

jiazataoe
08-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Congrats on completing all of the quests! And thank you for the report on the necklace. We have it on our known issues list and are trying to get a fix out for it soon (this week or next).

I guess I can provide some insight for the Legendary armor quests. They are intended to be a completely free way to obtain a set of powerful items. The only other way to currently obtain items of similar power is from Ren'gol Crates. For players that are not already decked out in full Mythics from the previous expansion, this would be some of the best gear available for them in the game. You guys opened a lot of Ren'gol Crates though. I mean, A LOT. This created a larger influx of Legendary items into the market than we anticipated, which caused the quest rewards to be less desirable. We've learned quite a bit so far with the release of this expansion and plan to take it all into account as we create future content.

Also, an important note, the Mythic armor quests tied to Elite content (releasing right after Ursoth's Assault, which is just around the corner) will be a continuation of those quests. For players that haven't yet completed them, and want the Mythic armor, you'll want to make that a priority.
Why no include update for neclklace orcslaying stat :(

Rosybuds
08-05-2015, 09:18 AM
After that Fix My App Crashed & It wont Re-Open it just goes Black tries too connect for a milli second then Home Screen Ive put in a Email too support but just wondered if anyone else had this problem on iPad Air as its fine on iPhone & Samsung Pro Tablet .... Thanks

Dart
08-05-2015, 09:34 AM
Thanks for quick fix well needed

Wazakesy
08-05-2015, 09:46 AM
After that Fix My App Crashed & It wont Re-Open it just goes Black tries too connect for a milli second then Home Screen Ive put in a Email too support but just wondered if anyone else had this problem on iPad Air as its fine on iPhone & Samsung Pro Tablet .... Thanks

Clear app data and run it again, if that doesnt work, force stop it and uninstall.

@Serancha

AAA is from 2011 :p

Rosybuds
08-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Clear app data and run it again, if that doesnt work, force stop it and uninstall.

@Serancha

AAA is from 2011 :p

Thanks I got an Email today Ive got too do a full Re-Set Deleting never worked But Thank You for Answering me ��

Earbrowll
08-10-2015, 11:12 AM
i love you all

Earbrowll
08-10-2015, 11:20 AM
lol u funny i love u