PDA

View Full Version : PvE Maul or Bonesaw?

Zaizor
08-04-2015, 04:56 PM
What's better for an end gamer warrior who farms and does events

Arcane maul with para and perfect blood gems or a perfect Bonesaw possibly para?

Mesti
08-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Maul is high in dmg but bonesaw better... both good in my opinion

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Ucamaeben
08-04-2015, 06:55 PM
I don't think you should count out the mythic glaive if you don't have a super wep.

I just got one and I really like it. The DPS increase just rolls damage off the bad guys.

Oursizes
08-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Better just wait for ursoth and see what new weapons come out. Chances are that with this new gear system, the new weapons ***MIGHT*** have slightly better stats than l41 mythics/legendaries. Now if these new mythics are being listed by one of the 1% richest, your best bet would be to buy a l41 myth or wait and see where the new mythic weapon prices go.

Kingofninjas
08-05-2015, 02:16 AM
Definitely maul. The -50% armor proc is the only way a party with a tank can come anywhere near a rogue parties time, and for less ankhs.

Kakashis
08-05-2015, 01:22 PM
maul hands down for the -50% armor and the super chain stuns

Visiting
08-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Am I the only one astounded that the weapon from the LVL 31 cap is STILL being used the most effectively :/

Caabatric
08-05-2015, 07:14 PM
Am I the only one astounded that the weapon from the LVL 31 cap is STILL being used the most effectively :/

IKR cant even imagine how op it was at level 31 cap......

Kakashis
08-05-2015, 10:02 PM

Well a warrior isn't meant to damage or do massive kills in pve, it's to keep the team safe and to make runs easier or smoother. People use the elon/Frost bulwarks for the mobs so they don't die, and a maul at the boss. Sometimes maul on mobs too if on budget. If the chain stuns happen frequently, the mob/boss doesn't even move. Mate it to a Samael and want you have is a passive and AA proc stun along with a hammer than makes the maps stand still which is highly sought after in the hardest elite maps. At least warriors have a purpose with a maul. Bonesaw go pvp

Kingofninjas
08-05-2015, 11:29 PM

Tanks are the only class who got a half decent arcane weapon.

nelson131
08-06-2015, 12:58 AM
why not elon bulwark? i think tanks and pull aggro way more effectively and extra health n armour.
oh...and maul is definitely better than bone saw. the 60 str, chain stun, and armour buff wrecks elite mobs.

Edward Coug
08-06-2015, 12:00 PM
why not elon bulwark? i think tanks and pull aggro way more effectively and extra health n armour.
oh...and maul is definitely better than bone saw. the 60 str, chain stun, and armour buff wrecks elite mobs.

50% armor reduction proc - the benefits of this for the damage dealing classes outweigh any benefits you'd get from the elon bulwark.

Zac Taft
08-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Elo bul has armor reduction in its cherged attack and on bosses the curse is really nice.....if u manage to proc curse in pvp 90% chance dps will kill thier self especially mages with all that dot