PDA

View Full Version : Help finding somebody

Pink-O-Mat
05-01-2011, 09:16 PM
So about two month ago i felt generous enough lending someone i barely knew my full sentinel shotgun set. But after not playing for 2 weeks i completley forgot this guys name and only know that his name starts with a {D} and i believe has a {u} second but im not sure. Last time i saw him he was lvl 52 and a dex-bear but he talked about possibly respecing to str again. Well and now im trying to find him cuz im out of money and really want to get mm-set. I dont know if he will even give it back and just scamm me like so many ppl out there. I just hope he was honest when he "swore on his dead brothers grave".

Now to how you could help me find him, i just ask youguys to tell me the name of any person who matches that description. As soon as i see the right name ill remember. Please help!!

Gaddy
05-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Good luck with that. Don't hold your breath.

Slush
05-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Oh come on, you're asking for a bit much here. Giving your Death set to a complete stranger, who you didn't even add to your friends list. I'm afraid you've been scammed. You can't really report him to the devs, since it was your fault. You fell for it man, never trust people over the internet.