PDA

View Full Version : The / commands

Mothwing
05-01-2011, 09:26 PM
About this...the / commands are a very unclear topic and i think i have a solution to fix this. First off, what im about to reccomend should be included in the tutorial. My idea is: when you open public chat, there should be a button that has a / symbol on it. When you click on this, a sidebar pops up with ALL the / commands already started (templates pretty much) so if you want to find out the host of a game, the sidebar will contain /hostinfo ready to type and submit. Or if you want to reply to a message (i use this all the time) the /r will be ready and you type what you want to say. It will make it much clearer and easy. Hope this helps! I hope you see this devs it would be a HUGE improvement to pl

Otukura
05-01-2011, 10:59 PM
You can already see them all by typing /

It takes what, two seconds to type '/r'? My screen is cluttered up enough as is is.

Mothwing
05-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Jesus no need to start flaming people. If you dont like it fine, then dont post on my thread

Otukura
05-02-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm not flaming, I'm asking if there is a way to improve it. I think it has potential, but right now it's a bit... dunno how to describe it.

Corpser
05-02-2011, 12:47 AM
there will always be people that criticise and they help make things better if we didnt say oh i dont like this feature in pocket legends we woukdnt be where we are today
i agree that they should be clearer as no noobs really know BUT a noob begger could constantly ask you if he knew how much gold u had and u didnt put on ignore list.

Otukura
05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Actually, we could just add another icon, like the plat store, map, or the two chat icons we already have. Has all the /commands ready. Would free up a quickchat slot at the least...

For people who didn't like it, in options there would be a checkbox to hide it.

Major
05-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Actually, we could just add another icon, like the plat store, map, or the two chat icons we already have. Has all the /commands ready. Would free up a quickchat slot at the least...

For people who didn't like it, in options there would be a checkbox to hide it.

I concur!!!!!!!